Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How to upgrade the stats of a Persian and his skills and different perks in the game?Probably hack the save with a special program, to hack you need to know where the saves are, so I do not know where they are, so I can't hack.If you can somehow hack your Persian's stats to a friend, then write down I don't understand your inscription.
Save game menu screen, this two buttons
new.jpg
Than edit saved file and than load game from it.

Who is Persian?
You cant 'upgrade' skills and perks without modifying game files. You can only add them by editing save.

Reactions: CunningClown

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
man i liked this game but when fenoxo decide to not include incest and having too much updates, i kinda droped it, the game now is good and the fetishes like incest is come back?

Reactions: battleguy

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
man i liked this game but when fenoxo decide to not include incest and having too much updates, i kinda droped it, the game now is good and the fetishes like incest is come back?
There is not incest because he prefers not to be banned off of Patreon, I wouldn't either if I was making 33K a month.
They have added some "incest" since the big removal, but usually girl on girl, or sibling both interacting with the player.

Last edited:

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Oh is it Savin now? I must have gotten confused by someone being the person mainly responsible for the TiTS patch notes...I remembered him being the person in charge now as well. But if it is Savin no wonder the game is falling apart the same way CoC 2 has, Savin is a good writer (or used to be at least) but sadly not a competent boss. He lets his employees dictate his own actions & wage a war against the players.
You know its bad when the quarantined folks over there are giving up on TiTs entirely for how its constructed

Reactions: Orphanus

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
Tbh I hope William comes back with Sophora content even if takes a while, I didn't reached late game yet but it would make such a great content to see such a different character that doesn't have a bimbo personality nor body.. sadly just saw that it got abandoned for now because someone in the team didnt liked it..
Did he even finished Bianca?

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
4 years waiting for the Zheng Shi operation deck to be implemented (William had written most of the OD content and it was sitting there unused), only for these fucktards to cancel it at the last minute. What a clownfiesta.
Well... First things first - does anyone ever visit Zheng Shi after getting the probe?
No, seriously, It's a "walk through and forget" location and most ironically - It WAS made that way.

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
He mentioned something about that in his return post. "The downward trend finally 'peaked' with Sophora's extremely unfinished implementation last September. I hold no grudges over that, but it should not have happened. That it did, though, left me utterly crestfallen "

It's kinda vague, but the way that reads makes it sound like he wasn't ready for Sophora to be implemented at all, but she was added to the game anyway before he could finish her. So it may not really be his fault.
Oooooo... now he tries to dump the heat on the rest of the crew, how sweet.

IDK how on the forum, but on Discord (Where all the crap's usually boiling hot and hard) he was acting damn solid and confident about his rabidbun at first. But turns out - having some randomly self-enabling hard-ass enemy chasing you everywhere and anywhere is more "No" than"Yes", even if you promise a Cookie (IN form of some cool weapons, but come on... there is a shitton of guns/drugs/gear ideas laying on forum, which, despite the castrating rules, are still way more attractable.) after overcoming all the suffering.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
CoC 1 (+ mods) still remains unmatched in terms of the player's ability to impact other characters and their relationships. TiTS and CoC2 have better gameplay mechanics but both suffer from the fact that the writers went nuts over the idea that someone could mess with their OC. As a result characters in CoC 1 just feel more alive than CoC 2 and TiTS, even with the option to put them all into a harem.
I think a lot of these new writers are confusing extended character sheets and backstories with good characterization, without realizing that it's important to communicate that to the player through the gameplay itself as opposed to infodumps. Just little things like having NPCs acknowledge status changes from the player and other characters, to alternate dialog options based on game state would go a long way.
Been watching CoC1 rise, fall, and resurrection, so I'll be honest - dood, you just answered your own question.

First thing first - They Don't. Want. You. To have. System.
At all. You can write a splendid character, put a complex personality development, story and stuff, and they will just block it because "It's too damn heavy!"
No really, I think out of all Writers who can even risk going against them and do that shit is now only "B" remained, but even he is squeamish and is now focused on making a second dragon, an option for both frostwyrms to fuck each other but somehow not turning it into a cheating/cucking/NTR.
And don't forget about Gedan's hate towards Lane, yet this character system is simple as a stick, nor their mild hate(in form of a mockery) towards bess/ben. The very first thing you'll hear if you try to write a deep, complex character is "Lmao he wants to make another bess/ben!"
From incoming writers they want either simple characters (Preferably stationary bitches who can just spread holes and do nothing else), or Expansions for their characters (which usually are already crowded as fuck, no seriously - there was not even a day without someone posting some stuff for anno/syri/another backstage catgirl.) Period.

Second thing - they FEAR mods. No bullshit, they really shiver and piss their pants each time they hear something about modding, even bare mentioning a possibility of modding will already get you scolded hard.
They know that if they won't have a FULL control over the Game - there will eventually appear someone who's better than them and who they can't control.
Those "Someone Requested their OC being removed, so we don't want this to happen again and now literally X-raying everyone before allowing even a speck of unique stuff in" bullshit is just a sorry-ass excuse to put a leash onto you if you ever dare to jump into this.
This is also the main, hidden reason why they jumped into the "Engine Switching" - to justify the Code obfuscation. Hell, even they sometimes confuse themselves which shit should go where.

Third thing - No support. At all. You want to write something with your character, but doesn't know something you need to know? Don't even bother asking. They either send you off to read wiki, story bible or fuck yourself (the last one is ten times often as they understand the crappy state of the first two options themselves). OH, and also their "Splendid quality control" they're boasting with(which, kek, we already see in the form of Sophora being put in and then hastily removed.)

And just cherry on top - they're really enjoying not giving people what they want, focusing on everything else. And I don’t even have to point on a certain sharky mascot they're used to promoting their game a long time ago, reminding that all you got after all these years for her is just some sweaty BJ-expansion.

slinkyscrapmaster

Mar 12, 2023
Second thing - they FEAR mods. No bullshit, they really shiver and piss their pants each time they hear something about modding, even bare mentioning a possibility of modding will already get you scolded hard.
I had some ideas in the past about creating a modding tool. Not a mod itself, but an interface that allows creating mods, with nice UI and all. Then the player can download and decide what mods they activate, similar to how it works with Skyrim or Fallout. From testing it seems it’s more feasible to do with TiTs that CoC2. However, it’s an ambitious project that would take a lot of time to get done right. The main reason why I scrapped the idea was the possibility, even if incredibly slim, that the game’s team go for legal action, which I want nothing to do with.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I had some ideas in the past about creating a modding tool. Not a mod itself, but an interface that allows creating mods, with nice UI and all. Then the player can download and decide what mods they activate, similar to how it works with Skyrim or Fallout. From testing it seems it’s more feasible to do with TiTs that CoC2. However, it’s an ambitious project that would take a lot of time to get done right. The main reason why I scrapped the idea was the possibility, even if incredibly slim, that the game’s team go for legal action, which I want nothing to do with.
Would actually love to use it to make this game NOT a piece of shit smh.Well i suppose we can only wait with our fingers crossed for the brave soul that announces the mod

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The very first thing you'll hear if you try to write a deep, complex character is "Lmao he wants to make another bess/ben!"
To be fair, bess/ben progression is cryptic. Once I was able to evolve it to the final form without doing anything, but other time, with fucking and hanging out on CD, it stuck in the 'BEE BOP BEEP' mode, despite me doing every reasonable thing to evolve it to its final form.

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
As long as you do it "for free" and maybe - anonymously, you're fine. The problem is - they will take measures to screw up your mod-API as hard as they even can. It's also worth to mention that "Mods"expanding some shelved characters (Hello again Azra) might trigger Devs to do some tiny updates on them just to piss off modders by breaking their stuff repeatedly.

Reactions: Popgoes668

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
To be fair, bess/ben progression is cryptic. Once I was able to evolve it to the final form without doing anything, but other time, with fucking and hanging out on CD, it stuck in the 'BEE BOP BEEP' mode, despite me doing every reasonable thing to evolve it to its final form.
Well that's not something you can't expect from a character with a complex stuff behind it. Sometimes it happens that Flags and triggers hits and breaks each other, and there are a lot of such things outside of specific characters. For example, they're not so long ago patched bug with Unkillable by shield bypassing weapon Feruze which existed.... like from the Dhaal's creation.

And they just really hate looking into the other character's engines and fix then, tbh.

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
There is not incest because he prefers not to be banned off of Patreon, I wouldn't either if I was making 33K a month.
They have added some "incest" since the big removal, but usually girl on girl, or sibling both interacting with the player.
thanks now i really will drop this game at all.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Well... First things first - does anyone ever visit Zheng Shi after getting the probe?
No, seriously, It's a "walk through and forget" location and most ironically - It WAS made that way.
It good place to hunt raw chivate? that stuff for Beatrice quest on Upveto rather than search manually on Upveto icechunk wilderness. Searching better bimbo beam gun, okish lust resistance from slaver snake, bang jumper bunnies there. Yeah few stuff there so really just come and forget place

Reactions: MortimerScharf
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes