jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
can't tell if those are fake or not
they are real because they exist in the inspection console. And better yet they are autofilled in.
Holy Fuck do they reference every individual scene by name? EVERY SCENE IN THIS GODFORSAKEN GAME HAS A UNIQUE GLOBAL FUNCTION NAME??
also yes, well some scenes may be partially generic but most have a unique global function name attached to the window object.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
is the jellyfish mission broke for anyone else? I completed it but i cant get the reward.

Edit nvm i wasnt using the latest version.

Last edited:

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Having been involved with this game for as long as I have, before even CoC II existed...I must say I'm highly disappointed at how they continue to futz around and drop the ball on a foundation they've already established well enough...but have never properly exploited.

The setup is all there, but the adaptability, volume, and lean-in isn't, even after all these years.

To preface this, I will say I am entirely focusing on the breeding kink/fetish and this game is absolutely designed for it...but it isn't a fetish that is equally distributed, nor as robust for male/herm's compared to the female MC, or just in general.

If you chose the male MC. Options in knocking up female NPC's -

First-14

Lets start with your beginning tutorial - None of the interactable female npc's are breedable. You can not return either in the future for updated content, and even Tiki, from what I've experienced, never gets off that starting ship.

Tarvos

Anis, Sera, and the Kaithrit. That is literally it out of the vast amount of inhabitants. Sera herself requires a huge investment through a dilapidated rng system to build love meter, lock it in, then rng into getting the scene itself, THEN rng into her actually getting preggers. It's a huge ask for a one-time affair. Only Anis herself is impregnable, multiple times, and the royal kaithrit event is a one-time thing that could be expanded on, but never is.

Mengha

The wild jungle planet of humanoid bees. You get a pseudo implied scene. It isn't even an actual thing either. You get a hint that because you have an incredible libido that the Quinn will lend you her handmaidens...to keep their ambitions culled if they're full of your kids...but it's never confirmed nor happens when you do the deed, multiple times even!

Tarkus

None at all. Tam and the Thraggen? That's in Gostigoth, remember?

Myrellion

A queen, and two random npc encounters. There is the Deep One, but you only meet her once regardless and she can't conceive normally. This planet was incredibly astonishing and depressing given the raw potential it had. We still can't interact or impregnate the other two known queens. We can't do it with the rogue queen (minus the bad ending). We know reds can be bred by the fact that you can knock up a random one in the hostile zone. Same with golds. Yet we get nothing with the matron, the other gold queen who sells stuff, one-time fling with Marik. I can go on. Hell, there's even an NTR angle with the ambassadors that is just never explored (Kui-tan + Gold).

New Texas

Ellie, and you gotta pay out big and still rng your way into it post-op. The planet where bimbofication and stud creation came from...yet only 1 impregnable character.

Uveto

A massive amorphous blue dragon and a race betting rabbit. The dragon, however, can be bred multiple times. The bunny felt more like a throwaway...a bone tossed to those who are into that type of content.

Zheng Shi

A random bunny hopper and Feruze (implied later). You have such a vast cast of badass femme fatales...yet a random npc encounter is the only one. Not even the other female random encounters like the cyberpunk feline with G-cups, or the flame hound can get knocked up. Fucking incredible how bad the ball was dropped here. Even the moth-lady isn't actual copulation, she doesn't let you, when teasing the idea. Lorelei was created for it, and even has a fucking child, you even mention if a condom should be used, yet no pay off, ever. Feruze, you don't even get to know that your seed took until WAY LATER.

Dhaal

Not a single soul. You do meet Feruze again, but no second conception.

Phandra

The newest and greatest ghost town. I have no expectations at this point. The battles are already improperly tuned, stat-wise. I expect to be introduced to more huge tittied, phat assed goddesses that can contain enough sperm to look 2-4 months preggers, but can't ever get pregnant.

Poe A

Still no actual content here, and it's just that one transformation scene with a twink shopkeeper, then you can't ever revisit. A throwaway planet

Breedwell

Is behind a requirement wall and looks to be once-only with only 1 npc.

Gastigoth

Only 2. A prison where you can impregnate inmates you put there...except it only applies to two out of four that you can interact with. It's funny, for all the mods you can do and beg your companions to take: cock + balls, you only have the option of de-dicking one person and having them get surgery to have fully functioning female reproductive organs. Half-leithans require a lot of cash and intense surgery. Yet the ability to turn herms into fully fledged females is impossible? That dark-skinned Dzaan, part of the original pirate crew, should have that option. Gastigoth needs to have more inmates you can breed, whether it's more rogue vigilante's you put there or gaining access to other inmates catches who have no interest. Furthermore, Brandt can't be bred, and you can't even have intercourse with the warden, who is already dolled up and ready to go.

At the end of the day I count a total of 16 breedable female characters, if you decide to be a male/herm MC. Compare that with the current cast we have and the new npc's hinted at in the future. It's a drop in a vast ocean. I just feel burned right now. So much futafication, but no feminization, complete feminization.

What I would like to see

Syri - Gets the option to swap back to her original girly bits, especially if you perform the surgery to get her to adopt her whoreizon form. She can be wed and bred, MULTIPLE TIMES.

Anno - That shotgun wedding dream? Make it a reality and allow it to be a double with Syri. Does not tie either you nor the huskars down. Anno can still do as she pleases, you just get to be the one putting puppers in her and her sister.

Alexandra Hamilton & Kimber - Given their unique circumstances with the treatment. It's easy to set something up to where after you survive your dream encounters with Alexandra, you can reach out to Kimber and she helps you understand her condition, before you both go to New Texas to confront and stop Alexandra. One of the potential endings being: both her and Kimber become yours and the dream-sequence of being a stud does become reality, but on your terms and without cutting off your ability to think or act freely. Both Texan ladies setup places where you can breed up the rich, wealthy, and pampered, as you are the heir to a multi-trillion dollar industry. Kimber and Alexandra are included of course, as either ship mates, or repeatable brood sows for your personal use.

Bridgette - should absolutely get an artificial womb and be a repeat companion who sees your virility in the number of kids ballooning in the facility and gets *curious*. She would then be setup to attempt to ensnare/tempt you for a taste and ends up getting wreck/hooked on you. She has a literal room of her own at the second floor of the care facility!

Mother/Aunt/Other Siblings - Never hinted at, we don't know if they're alive or dead, but the potential here is monumental for incestual inbreeding content, especially with how your interactions with your sister have gone.

Cousin - At the end of the planet rush, the option to close the knot and make a diplomatic truce should be on the table. Jane ends up accepting how much of a pain in the butt she's been and you end up offering a concession: marriage + bimbofication to be your breeding sow.

Azra - Holy shit is this so long overdue that it's like beating a dead horse. Post Planetary Rush you get a series of final expeditions with her and she acknowledges you as her stud. It's that simple. Hell, you can even add an epilogue where she introduces her daughters to you and you get them knocked up too.

Bethany Carver - Same as above, LONG overdue. I'm sure there's a number of ways this can end or continue: You try to end her business and get a bad end, cooperate via a contract, overthrow her, have nothing to do with her anymore. If you go for the contractual route...it's a marriage agreement that requires her to bear offspring in exchange for Steele backing. It's not just one kid either. Choosing this route also gets you extra content like selecting the mods for her acquisitions, even allowing for full feminization, which you can then *test drive* or even keep as side girls to breed and knock up at your leisure.

Steel Industries - We've seen some steele tech npc's. Time to visit them and more in a centralized hub. This can happen before the planetary rush ends or after when you take the reigns. The main focus should be knocking up as many of the staff as you can get your hands on, and fancy. Including the centaur you met at the Dhaal party.

Anyx - Childhood friend. Clearly has a dom side to her, but also undertones of repressed sexual tension. Why not allow the script to flip the other way? She clearly is into you and once that dam is broken, it can work in any way the player wants. Either keep the current dom-sub act up, or go for a more equalized playing ground...even dom her. It ends in eloping and she gives birth to multiple of your offspring as a broodmother and wife.

Female Herms - The ability to feminize them completely and have them bear your children. There are plenty of npcs who can get futafied, so why not just as many options for the opposite for pre-existing futa characters? There's a few NPC's that are basically written to be brought down low, like the Dhaan space pirate, and that hyena in Tarkus.

Zheng Shi NPC's - You meet the moth slave master again and go at it properly. Lorelei gets her impreg content; there's no reason why her eggs aren't taking with how much you two are going at it. Roo is breedable. You can take one of Cherry's wall mounts as a trophy for being so good to her. Slyverns and remaining female rng encounters are impregnable. The good Doctor of Teyvaat and her daughter are long overdue for marriage + multiple pregnancy scenes. Oh, we meet that rodent again that gave us the pass which turns off an encounter spawn: you NTR her and get to have your way with her on your ship.

Rheana - The cowgirl you bought the contract out. After helping her figure out what she wants to do/become...the option of knocking her up multiple times should be available, if she decided to stay on the ship.

Feruze - At the end of this, she better be a ship companion and there won't be an artificial womb this time to surrogate the babies. All natural pregnancies.

Taavi - The lady in the underground caverns who you marry for the prob in Myrellion. We know Irellia invested a lot into her front vaginal rework...why can't we do the same with her? She can keep the ovipositer, but also have normal female reproductive organs surgically added. Hell, we can even take her to the stars and introduce her to much more than she's ever seen.

The Matron - Needs an actual sex scene and you should have a pathway to be her one-and-only drone to bear eggs with.

Rogue Queen - You sent her to either the planet of the kui-tan or Mengha. If Mengha, why can't you help her repopulate to a healthy degree to assist the planet with growth and prosperity?

Marik - Should be accessible after the mission and can be interacted with multiple times, WHICH CAN LEAD TO PREGNANCY.

The remaining 2 queens - We've gotten a taste of Irellia, but nothing on the other two; one of which is more acceptable of your existence, and the other can be *convinced* as they're just playing hard to get.

Bianca - I'm not even sure if players can properly interact with her current scenes if they got STD Immunity and are impervious to disease, in general. Open that up way more and get a romance route going that leads to tying the knot, a wedding ring, and some beautiful kids.

Royal Kaithrit - We definitely should get to visit her home world and there should be a narrative choice where you can convince her that having more kids = higher authority/power within her family. You also get introduced to her other female relatives and, if you play your cards right, build a kaithrit empire rivaling that of the dragon army you're secretly brewing in Uveto!

Pink - The succession angle is there and ripe for the taking. You obviously want to succeed your father. What better way than to take the heart, hand, and womb of the woman he used to be infatuated with? How much pussyfooting around they've done with her characterization and interactions is mind-boggling when you consider how she's setup.

Sandra, Your Sister, Your Sisters Daughter - There's no fucking reason why Sandra can't get proper intercourse scenes with her pussy (pun intended) and get bred. There's also no reason why you can't, safely, detach your sisters cunt-tail and get it in a container as a pet, while you get to conceiving with your biological other. We know Asta exists, why not properly introduce her to us? Mother & Daughter content is a thing.

Gastigoth - Gets more inmates, access to other inmates, Brandt can get pregnant, Warden bust is redone to be more abundant in the chest area and is sexible + breedable (synthetic womb). Bonus - There's a parole program installed that allows you to take a few inmates to your ship to play out the rest of their sentence...if they've given birth enough times, which cuts down their jail duration.

Mrs Reasner/Beatrice - You meet her again after finishing her request for ores and...you get her pregnant multiple times, even doing it while her husband is nearby. The PERFECT NTR angle where you are displacing her husband with her need for your deep dicking and the risqué of conceiving out of wedlock over and over again.

Hana from Uveto - Nuff said

The two ladies in the shop of Uveto - The obsidian black amazon and her bubbly red skinned companion. There should be content for both where it ends up that they accept you as a third wheel...and father of several of their kids.

Herms with a kitty - We don't have any content with herms + pussy and functioning reproductive organs that can be impregnated. Kellye, Azra, Teyvaat, and Teyvaats daughter are the perfect angle for this type of content. I'd love to see it happen.

Meeting The Deep One Again - The current content is quite interesting from an erotic standpoint, but we can always expand on it in a different way: you find or create a womb to fill and ensure her species survives. You in turn get to take her as a mistress/prize and ensure she has eggs are constantly covered in your seed and ready to inject into the surrogate. (You obviously take her offworld)

Canadia - Moose girl. Why is her intercourse scene, with bipedals, strictly locked behind a round-about method of denying her when she's inebriated? Rodent that sells drugs - you serious?

Ella/Gryvian Representative from Dhaal Party - I can't believe you aren't able to evolve the fwb situation with Ella given how much she's opened up to you, and when's the payoff with the Gryvian ambassador you met? Clearly that's a milf x young stud angle begging to happen.

General Would-Like-To-See Requests

Dhaal/New Texas/Tavros/Tarkus/Zhang Shi Pregnancy Content -

* Dhaal needs way more breedable female npc's. Knock up the Executrix', the brightwaters barkeeper, the crash site ladies, the slyvern prostitute, the hotel-lady.

* New Texas - Zephyr, Big T's assistant, should have an NTR angle where you can help curb her personality a bit...leading to de-dicking and the ability to sleep with her behind the big guys back, obviously leading to pregnancy as an option. We should be able to buy out the living kegs at the tavern. Millie and Brandy are also begging for it to happen. So are the ladies from the gym.

* Tavros - Riya (De-dick), her cousin, the kaithrit streamer/cam girl, Paige, Inessa, the hairdresser, Pink.

* Tarkus - Questline with Una the beach resort gablhi. She's finally had enough of you mentioning her sister during hate sex to where she brings you to their homeworld to settle it once and for all. Obviously, one of the ways it ends is you get both Una and her sister...constantly fat and heavy with your children as they compete for your recognition of who's *the best*.

* Zhang Shi - We still have yet to meet the rest of the void pirates and there's clearly a power vacuum after we ran through the place. There's quite a bit more to explore and new NPC's to introduce here that just isn't happening.

Incubation Accelerator - Drastically shorten pregnancy periods of those you knock up.

Artificial Womb Enhancement - for all female gynoids, since the dev's love to add them into the game and onto your ship.

Planets for the following races: Dzaan, Suula, Gryvains, and Ghablians

Remove all the trigger events for seasonal stuff. I've never gotten Whoreizon to trigger for me, even with silly mode on. Stop that shit and make those events a consistent thing that happens without being tied to a calendar day.

Just in general more marriage content, we know you aren't beholden to a single companion, so why limit it so much?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I could have spent less time than it would take to answer the call of nature and move on with my day vs writing this diatribe. But I just really wanted to get this off my chest and decided to wake up today ready to type up a storm. The dev's just continue to disappoint in situations where the wins are so easy and ready for the taking. I believe Phandra and post content will continue to follow the trend and it's...just such a waste.

I could also be missing a lot of changes, as this game has such a vast changelog...but is mostly a nothingburger, that maybe some of my asks above have been implemented...for backers, or in the works (so soontm). I just no longer see or feel the passion here to make a fun, erotic, whacky adventure.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Having been involved with this game for as long as I have, before even CoC II existed...I must say I'm highly disappointed at how they continue to futz around and drop the ball on a foundation they've already established well enough...but have never properly exploited.

The setup is all there, but the adaptability, volume, and lean-in isn't, even after all these years.

To preface this, I will say I am entirely focusing on the breeding kink/fetish and this game is absolutely designed for it...but it isn't a fetish that is equally distributed, nor as robust for male/herm's compared to the female MC, or just in general.

First-14

Lets start with your beginning tutorial - None of the interactable female npc's are breedable. You can not return either in the future for updated content, and even Tiki, from what I've experienced, never gets off that starting ship.

Tarvos

Anis, Sera, and the Kaithrit. That is literally it out of the vast amount of inhabitants. Sera herself requires a huge investment through a dilapidated rng system to build love meter, lock it in, then rng into getting the scene itself, THEN rng into her actually getting preggers. It's a huge ask for a one-time affair. Only Anis herself is impregnable, multiple times, and the royal kaithrit event is a one-time thing that could be expanded on, but never is.

Mengha

The wild jungle planet of humanoid bees. You get a pseudo implied scene. It isn't even an actual thing either. You get a hint that because you have an incredible libido that the Quinn will lend you her handmaidens...to keep their ambitions culled if they're full of your kids...but it's never confirmed nor happens when you do the deed, multiple times even!

Tarkus

Myrellion

A queen, and two random npc encounters. There is the Deep One, but you only meet her once regardless and she can't conceive normally. This planet was incredibly astonishing and depressing given the raw potential it had. We still can't interact or impregnate the other two known queens. We can't do it with the rogue queen (minus the bad ending). We know reds can be bred by the fact that you can knock up a random one in the hostile zone. Same with golds. Yet we get nothing with the matron, the other gold queen who sells stuff, one-time fling with Marik. I can go on. Hell, there's even an NTR angle with the ambassadors that is just never explored (Kui-tan + Gold).

New Texas

Ellie, and you gotta pay out big and still rng your way into it post-op. The planet where bimbofication and stud creation came from...yet only 1 impregnable character.

Uveto

A massive amorphous blue dragon and a race betting rabbit. The dragon, however, can be bred multiple times. The bunny felt more like a throwaway...a bone tossed to those who are into that type of content.

Zheng Shi

A random bunny hopper and Feruze (implied later). You have such a vast cast of badass femme fatales...yet a random npc encounter is the only one. Not even the other female random encounters like the cyberpunk feline with G-cups, or the flame hound can get knocked up. Fucking incredible how bad the ball was dropped here. Even the moth-lady isn't actual copulation, she doesn't let you, when teasing the idea. Lorelei was created for it, and even has a fucking child, you even mention if a condom should be used, yet no pay off, ever. Feruze, you don't even get to know that your seed took until WAY LATER.

Dhaal

Phandra

The newest and greatest ghost town. I have no expectations at this point. The battles are already improperly tuned, stat-wise. I expect to be introduced to more huge tittied, phat assed goddesses that can contain enough sperm to look 2-4 months preggers, but can't ever get pregnant.

Poe A

Still no actual content here, and it's just that one transformation scene with a twink shopkeeper, then you can't ever revisit. A throwaway planet

Breedwell

Gastigoth

Only 2. A prison where you can impregnate inmates you put there...except it only applies to two out of four that you can interact with. It's funny, for all the mods you can do and beg your companions to take: cock + balls, you only have the option of de-dicking one person and having them get surgery to have fully functioning female reproductive organs. Half-leithans require a lot of cash and intense surgery. Yet the ability to turn herms into fully fledged females is impossible? That dark-skinned Dzaan, part of the original pirate crew, should have that option. Gastigoth needs to have more inmates you can breed, whether it's more rogue vigilante's you put there or gaining access to other inmates catches who have no interest. Furthermore, Brandt can't be bred, and you can't even have intercourse with the warden, who is already dolled up and ready to go.

At the end of the day I count a total of 16 breedable female characters, if you decide to be a male/herm MC. Compare that with the current cast we have and the new npc's hinted at in the future. It's a drop in a vast ocean. I just feel burned right now. So much futafication, but no feminization, complete feminization.

What I would like to see

Syri - Gets the option to swap back to her original girly bits, especially if you perform the surgery to get her to adopt her whoreizon form. She can be wed and bred, MULTIPLE TIMES.

Anno - That shotgun wedding dream? Make it a reality and allow it to be a double with Syri. Does not tie either you nor the huskars down. Anno can still do as she pleases, you just get to be the one putting puppers in her and her sister.

Alexandra Hamilton & Kimber - Given their unique circumstances with the treatment. It's easy to set something up to where after you survive your dream encounters with Alexandra, you can reach out to Kimber and she helps you understand her condition, before you both go to New Texas to confront and stop Alexandra. One of the potential endings being: both her and Kimber become yours and the dream-sequence of being a stud does become reality, but on your terms and without cutting off your ability to think or act freely. Both Texan ladies setup places where you can breed up the rich, wealthy, and pampered, as you are the heir to a multi-trillion dollar industry. Kimber and Alexandra are included of course, as either ship mates, or repeatable brood sows for your personal use.

Bridgette - should absolutely get an artificial womb and be a repeat companion who sees your virility in the number of kids ballooning in the facility and gets *curious*. She would then be setup to attempt to ensnare/tempt you for a taste and ends up getting wreck/hooked on you. She has a literal room of her own at the second floor of the care facility!

Mother/Aunt/Other Siblings - Never hinted at, we don't know if they're alive or dead, but the potential here is monumental for incestual inbreeding content, especially with how your interactions with your sister have gone.

Cousin - At the end of the planet rush, the option to close the knot and make a diplomatic truce should be on the table. Jane ends up accepting how much of a pain in the butt she's been and you end up offering a concession: marriage + bimbofication to be your breeding sow.

Azra - Holy shit is this so long overdue that it's like beating a dead horse. Post Planetary Rush you get a series of final expeditions with her and she acknowledges you as her stud. It's that simple. Hell, you can even add an epilogue where she introduces her daughters to you and you get them knocked up too.

Bethany Carver - Same as above, LONG overdue. I'm sure there's a number of ways this can end or continue: You try to end her business and get a bad end, cooperate via a contract, overthrow her, have nothing to do with her anymore. If you go for the contractual route...it's a marriage agreement that requires her to bear offspring in exchange for Steele backing. It's not just one kid either. Choosing this route also gets you extra content like selecting the mods for her acquisitions, even allowing for full feminization, which you can then *test drive* or even keep as side girls to breed and knock up at your leisure.

Steel Industries - We've seen some steele tech npc's. Time to visit them and more in a centralized hub. This can happen before the planetary rush ends or after when you take the reigns. The main focus should be knocking up as many of the staff as you can get your hands on, and fancy. Including the centaur you met at the Dhaal party.

Anyx - Childhood friend. Clearly has a dom side to her, but also undertones of repressed sexual tension. Why not allow the script to flip the other way? She clearly is into you and once that dam is broken, it can work in any way the player wants. Either keep the current dom-sub act up, or go for a more equalized playing ground...even dom her. It ends in eloping and she gives birth to multiple of your offspring as a broodmother and wife.

Female Herms - The ability to feminize them completely and have them bear your children. There are plenty of npcs who can get futafied, so why not just as many options for the opposite for pre-existing futa characters? There's a few NPC's that are basically written to be brought down low, like the Dhaan space pirate, and that hyena in Tarkus.

Zheng Shi NPC's - You meet the moth slave master again and go at it properly. Lorelei gets her impreg content; there's no reason why her eggs aren't taking with how much you two are going at it. Roo is breedable. You can take one of Cherry's wall mounts as a trophy for being so good to her. Slyverns and remaining female rng encounters are impregnable. The good Doctor of Teyvaat and her daughter are long overdue for marriage + multiple pregnancy scenes. Oh, we meet that rodent again that gave us the pass which turns off an encounter spawn: you NTR her and get to have your way with her on your ship.

Rheana - The cowgirl you bought the contract out. After helping her figure out what she wants to do/become...the option of knocking her up multiple times should be available, if she decided to stay on the ship.

Feruze - At the end of this, she better be a ship companion and there won't be an artificial womb this time to surrogate the babies. All natural pregnancies.

Taavi - The lady in the underground caverns who you marry for the prob in Myrellion. We know Irellia invested a lot into her front vaginal rework...why can't we do the same with her? She can keep the ovipositer, but also have normal female reproductive organs surgically added. Hell, we can even take her to the stars and introduce her to much more than she's ever seen.

The Matron - Needs an actual sex scene and you should have a pathway to be her one-and-only drone to bear eggs with.

Rogue Queen - You sent her to either the planet of the kui-tan or Mengha. If Mengha, why can't you help her repopulate to a healthy degree to assist the planet with growth and prosperity?

Marik - Should be accessible after the mission and can be interacted with multiple times, WHICH CAN LEAD TO PREGNANCY.

The remaining 2 queens - We've gotten a taste of Irellia, but nothing on the other two; one of which is more acceptable of your existence, and the other can be *convinced* as they're just playing hard to get.

Bianca - I'm not even sure if players can properly interact with her current scenes if they got STD Immunity and are impervious to disease, in general. Open that up way more and get a romance route going that leads to tying the knot, a wedding ring, and some beautiful kids.

Royal Kaithrit - We definitely should get to visit her home world and there should be a narrative choice where you can convince her that having more kids = higher authority/power within her family. You also get introduced to her other female relatives and, if you play your cards right, build a kaithrit empire rivaling that of the dragon army you're secretly brewing in Uveto!

Pink - The succession angle is there and ripe for the taking. You obviously want to succeed your father. What better way than to take the heart, hand, and womb of the woman he used to be infatuated with? How much pussyfooting around they've done with her characterization and interactions is mind-boggling when you consider how she's setup.

Sandra, Your Sister, Your Sisters Daughter - There's no fucking reason why Sandra can't get proper intercourse scenes with her pussy (pun intended) and get bred. There's also no reason why you can't, safely, detach your sisters cunt-tail and get it in a container as a pet, while you get to conceiving with your biological other. We know Asta exists, why not properly introduce her to us? Mother & Daughter content is a thing.

Gastigoth - Gets more inmates, access to other inmates, Brandt can get pregnant, Warden bust is redone to be more abundant in the chest area and is sexible + breedable (synthetic womb). Bonus - There's a parole program installed that allows you to take a few inmates to your ship to play out the rest of their sentence...if they've given birth enough times, which cuts down their jail duration.

Mrs Reasner/Beatrice - You meet her again after finishing her request for ores and...you get her pregnant multiple times, even doing it while her husband is nearby. The PERFECT NTR angle where you are displacing her husband with her need for your deep dicking and the risqué of conceiving out of wedlock over and over again.

The two ladies in the shop of Uveto - The obsidian black amazon and her bubbly red skinned companion. There should be content for both where it ends up that they accept you as a third wheel...and father of several of their kids.

Herms with a kitty - We don't have any content with herms + pussy and functioning reproductive organs that can be impregnated. Kellye, Azra, Teyvaat, and Teyvaats daughter are the perfect angle for this type of content. I'd love to see it happen.

Meeting The Deep One Again - The current content is quite interesting from an erotic standpoint, but we can always expand on it in a different way: you find or create a womb to fill and ensure her species survives. You in turn get to take her as a mistress/prize and ensure she has eggs are constantly covered in your seed and ready to inject into the surrogate. (You obviously take her offworld)

Canadia - Moose girl. Why is her intercourse scene, with bipedals, strictly locked behind a round-about method of denying her when she's inebriated? Rodent that sells drugs - you serious?

Ella/Gryvian Representative from Dhaal Party - I can't believe you aren't able to evolve the fwb situation with Ella given how much she's opened up to you, and when's the payoff with the Gryvian ambassador you met? Clearly that's a milf x young stud angle begging to happen.

* Dhaal needs way more breedable female npc's. Knock up the Executrix', the brightwaters barkeeper, the crash site ladies, the slyvern prostitute, the hotel-lady.

* New Texas - Zephyr, Big T's assistant, should have an NTR angle where you can help curb her personality a bit...leading to de-dicking and the ability to sleep with her behind the big guys back, obviously leading to pregnancy as an option. We should be able to buy out the living kegs at the tavern. Millie and Brandy are also begging for it to happen. So are the ladies from the gym.

* Tavros - Riya (De-dick), her cousin, the kaithrit streamer/cam girl, Paige, Inessa, the hairdresser, Pink.

* Tarkus - Questline with Una the beach resort gablhi. She's finally had enough of you mentioning her sister during hate sex to where she brings you to their homeworld to settle it once and for all. Obviously, one of the ways it ends is you get both Una and her sister...constantly fat and heavy with your children as they compete for your recognition of who's *the best*.

* Zhang Shi - We still have yet to meet the rest of the void pirates and there's clearly a power vacuum after we ran through the place. There's quite a bit more to explore and new NPC's to introduce here that just isn't happening.

Incubation Accelerator - Drastically shorten pregnancy periods of those you knock up.

Artificial Womb Enhancement - for all female gynoids, since the dev's love to add them into the game and onto your ship.

Remove all the trigger events for seasonal stuff. I've never gotten Whoreizon to trigger for me, even with silly mode on. Stop that shit and make those events a consistent thing that happens without being tied to a calendar day.

Just in general more marriage content, we know you aren't beholden to a single companion, so why limit it so much?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I could have spent less time than it would take to answer the call of nature and move on with my day vs writing this diatribe. But I just really wanted to get this off my chest and decided to wake up today ready to type up a storm. The dev's just continue to disappoint in situations where the wins are so easy and ready for the taking. I believe Phandra and post content will continue to follow the trend and it's...just such a waste.

I could also be missing a lot of changes, as this game has such a vast changelog...but is mostly a nothingburger, that maybe some of my asks above have been implemented...for backers, or in the works (so soontm). I just no longer see or feel the passion here to make a fun, erotic, whacky adventure.
it is still better then coc 2 they fucked up a lot in there

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018

First-14

Tarvos

Mengha

Tarkus

Myrellion

New Texas

Uveto

Zheng Shi

Dhaal

Phandra

Poe A

Breedwell

Gastigoth

What I would like to see

And if you want to be a male getting bred, lol, good luck to ya. The stupid cunt tail gets preggo more than your guy.
And I don't count the guy playing incubator to eggs that ain't even biologically related to him.

Yeah, preg is lacking. But at least it's there at all. Nothing sadder than a no preg game. My heart can't. :cry:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I mean you could always just write this stuff yourself. The game never claimed to be focused on breeding and was never the goal, and implementing even half of what you want would be an astronomical amount of work. You're not supposed to play these games for one specific fetish besides maybe futa.

Reactions: TerreCrimson

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
it is still better then coc 2 they fucked up a lot in there
I mean its lived longer than it. But is still in a very lukewarm state. I'd say it's slightly better, just because it's older, which isn't saying much.

There's just so much stuff from year 1 of TiTS that are still the exact same.

Naritt

Sep 2, 2020
The options have a toggle and multiple options for inline videos, but I dont think I've ever seen any. What scenes have one?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I mean you could always just write this stuff yourself. The game never claimed to be focused on breeding and was never the goal, and implementing even half of what you want would be an astronomical amount of work. You're not supposed to play these games for one specific fetish besides maybe futa.
Exactly. Check out submission rules at the forum and submit your scenes in.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
approachShipBoardReahaWhyDidntSavinCodeThisHeWasntExhaustedYesterday
heres another one of those functions

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
for real. These devs don't give a shit about gays or straight women
What do you mean don't you see all the futa's with cocks that could sink a ship isn't that good enough for gay's and straight women...... No but seriously there trying to use futa to satisfy everyone like putting a dick on a girl was gonna be acceptable for gay men straight men and straight women

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i think i bugged syri somehow. because she wont give me her panties allowing me to progress to syri quest.

Edit: oh the event is random.

some hacking stuff:

if you want to edit weapon damange mess with the stuff under here:

pc.inventory.meleeWeapon.baseDamage

some random lines i use regularly:

Code:
pc_ship.energyMax = function () {
    return 9000000;
}

pc.inventory.armor.critBonus=100
pc.energyRaw=10000
pc.energyMod=10000
pc.inventory.armor.shields= 10000
pc.inventory.armor.sexiness=100000
pc.credits = Number.MAX_SAFE_INTEGER
pc_ship.energyMaxStat=90000
pc.perks.find((perkitem) => {return perkitem.storageName == "Inhuman Desire"}).value1=9e5

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
hi everyone, I decided to give Coc(more specifically they xianxia mod), CoC 2 and TiTs a chance again since they where my introduction to this type of games on the NSFW spheare, but I really like modding my games(that is why I love renpy so much), but I'm having a hard time making modifications to this one and the others, does anyone know the tools I'll need and if they still exist? and has any tips? or a thread on this forum? the things I want to modify are EXP gain, currency gain, attribute gain, points gain, perk points gain, and make enemies harder( although the xianxia mod already does that amazinly).

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes