AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Waited literally years for Azra to bone me down and only content Azra received since then is a blowjob and a scene where Nova helps her around the lab. man.
yeah, its disappointing I loved minerva in CoC1 and she seems to be a obvious callback

Reactions: Yuugen

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Is there a way to have a hyper penis but still have it fit into any hole without the use of condensol. Like sav editing perhaps and if so how?

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
I'm just mad that I have the breed hungry perk and I can't get any of the girl pregnant ever I take multiple drug to increase my fertile can someone help me this is getting annoying

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I'm just mad Leila is scrapped because whoever is leading this game is brain damaged.
Isn't it just scrapped "for now TM"? I've only seen that it was shelfed until the main story is wrapped up.

Though as often as things like that tend to just die with the birth of a new project, I guess it's probably copium to think that it isn't scrapped.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Isn't it just scrapped "for now TM"? I've only seen that it was shelfed until the main story is wrapped up.

Though as often as things like that tend to just die with the birth of a new project, I guess it's probably copium to think that it isn't scrapped.
Any word about it getting wrapped anytime soon? All I smell is the "abandoned" tag looming closer and closer.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
I'm just mad that I have the breed hungry perk and I can't get any of the girl pregnant ever I take multiple drug to increase my fertile can someone help me this is getting annoying
Did you follow the ? if not, the page can help.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
Os that the case why the hell do put pregnancy in the game it just wasting my time the wiki can help for shit this is a good ge the story is decent but god don't lie to your player like that. Thank you all everyone I'm done with this if anyone convince me that it pregnancy is in the game I will stay. Thank you all

master022

May 9, 2018
Someone need to change the save editor to the new browser based one. The old one doesn't work anymore.

This one is a work in progress but it works with the new version of TiTs
but dose it work for 0.9.080 version?

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Os that the case why the hell do put pregnancy in the game it just wasting my time the wiki can help for shit this is a good ge the story is decent but god don't lie to your player like that. Thank you all everyone I'm done with this if anyone convince me that it pregnancy is in the game I will stay. Thank you all

Not every character has pregnancy content, and this page is not complete either

Do what you want with that information, honestly if you're only here for pregnancy, I won't recommend this game, yes some characters can get pregnant, but most of the impregnable characters have only a little bit of content about that, so you will be disappointed

Reactions: Orphanus

Broken_Nathan

Dec 12, 2021
umm, dumb question here how do I become fertile I was trying to get the pregnancy with the Raskvel female and I look at my stats it somehow became infertile when it was 100% fertility rate last time I check I don't know what to do I did look at the wiki but I did not understand it. (sorry for the inconvenience)

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018

Not every character has pregnancy content, and this page is not complete either

Do what you want with that information, honestly if you're only here for pregnancy, I won't recommend this game, yes some characters can get pregnant, but most of the impregnable characters have only a little bit of content about that, so you will be disappointed
Thank you for the info I like this but now need to let it go

secretturtle

Nov 26, 2020
Last I checked in this was still on SWF. Is there any new himbo M/F content in the vein of New texas Carrie's off peak special or the dream sequence of Alexandra? Everytime I look at changelogs its about becoming a hypersexed futa and being fucked by another hypersexed futa.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Any word about it getting wrapped anytime soon? All I smell is the "abandoned" tag looming closer and closer.
The odds of that being likely any time soon are slim. I doubt TiTS would get abandoned either, as it's probably Fenoxo's biggest income and a project that has been worked on since like, what, 2016? Just gotta understand that with soooooo many variables in play in the text adventure (Gender/Genderfluid, Race, Height, hair color, penis? Vagina? How many penises? How many vaginas? what KIND of penises though? HOW BIG ARE THEY? Boobs? Size of boobs? How many boobs? Nipples? Nipple Size? Tails? Ears? How many of each, what kind of tail/ear? Eye Color? Horns? Personality? Class? Background history?)

That's all just the BASIS of stuff. Then you need to slap all this various info of just the player against a bunch of other potential things. Lovers, sex experience. Who is on good terms with the PC, who is on bad terms with the PC, WHAT KIND OF STDs DO THEY HAVE? What kind of plot progression did you engage in with every single NPC, did they meet and interact yet? How many kids do you have? Did you birth them? If not, who did? How many kids did every single individual parent have?

I could go on FOREVER. Now that's a defense towards why the game has taken so long. The thing I have against it is one, namely writing all these various things that can happen and will happen bloat the game to the extreme. Two, Fenoxo decided, like a genius, to work on CoC2, ANOTHER TEXT BASED GAME WITH TONS OF VARIABLES, at the same time as this game.

TL;DR So yeah, production is molasses down the wall levels of slow cuz of being stretched out more than a bimbo's butthole in this game, cap'n.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes