Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
I am here once again asking for yall's support. How can I/we get the devs to finish Bianca's content. I have been waiting for 3 years. There has to be some way boys.
There's nothing you or any of us can do Bianca's writer is in the mud right now and he's been in there for a year so unless he pulls him self out none of his characters wil ever be finished

Aug 29, 2017
How do I increase my built-in inventory?
for your personal inventory get a backpack, then if you want more space save edit it. open notepad or whatever and search for backpack upgrade and under value1 put any number you want
could also do this with the save editor under the status effects page

Last edited:
Reactions: Popgoes668

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
Obviously they want those awesome "undisclosed small fixes" that all the cool kids have...
Or they might be to get rid of the "New Update Ready!" pop-up, that works too

Jul 26, 2020
Thank you. Also, why there is no MC image. The game would be a blast with it tbh
Male or female?
Human or cyclops?
Spider person or ...
Considering you can change every part of your appearance with a single snack, not happening :ROFLMAO:
Technically there is a canon MC that's used for the inline art, being William's Steele, which is a light tan skin female Ausar with black hair and green eyes. All the other creators' Steeles seem to be either planned or already added as NPCs except William's, so it's kinda safe to assume his is the canon MC.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
is it possible to prevent anal pregnancy? I mean I get to choose from sex scenes but others like Queen of the deep just go ahead and cause it regardless.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Sterilex is probably your best bet. You can get them from the vending machines or from Lash, if I recall.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
NGL, this gave me a good long laugh. And of course it's written by the biggest cuck of the crew, Savin.
I mean doesn't that make sense? Of course she's going to be impregnated by her own partner. If she lets you plant a Steele in her wife that makes her the cuck. This is just one of those poly couples that Savin like I guess.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Doesn't mean I want to watch.
Oddly enough I expected the scenes to play out by you rimming/tongue punching her balls while she impregnates her wife. But this time you assfuck her while she creams inside the wife. Then I remembered being really submissive during threesomes is Wsan's thing.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes