EmPockets998

Jul 7, 2017
Maybe Lah too since Syri still doesn't wanna knock Steele up. Gotta get Ausar pups from somewhere else then, and I don't wanna touch those sex dolls since I know how easily they can fuck up my save permanently.
I'm pretty sure you can get Ausar pups from Ilaria Ilgade since she's an Ausar modded into a bunny girl.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure you can get Ausar pups from Ilaria Ilgade since she's an Ausar modded into a bunny girl.
OH YEAH. I always forget about her actually being an Ausar. I keep thinking she's a horse-bun then remember when you get down and dirty with her.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
NGL, this gave me a good long laugh. And of course it's written by the biggest cuck of the crew, Savin.
It's great because it reads like a shitpost you'd see made about how dogshit this game's dev has been.
Yeah but you gotta eat jizz. Shit's gross.
It's fucking abysmal that in a game with ample puppy play and a full dog girl species the only dog bitch you can impregnate is a gross futa rabbit.

You'd think we'd have a puppy play addicted wife-crewmate by now who we'd get awesome scenes about her being in heat and initiating sex with a dick having Steele. You could even pull a Roxy and have special scenes for if you're also in rut. It'd be great.

But no, closest we get both involve eating cock. Since you have Ilaria and you have the slave collar shit.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It's great because it reads like a shitpost you'd see made about how dogshit this game's dev has been.

It's fucking abysmal that in a game with ample puppy play and a full dog girl species the only dog bitch you can impregnate is a gross futa rabbit.

You'd think we'd have a puppy play addicted wife-crewmate by now who we'd get awesome scenes about her being in heat and initiating sex with a dick having Steele. You could even pull a Roxy and have special scenes for if you're also in rut. It'd be great.

But no, closest we get both involve eating cock. Since you have Ilaria and you have the slave collar shit.
Trials in Wasted Potential

Jul 26, 2020
Is it just me or is the kineticist class just straight-up shit? Do I just have a skill issue?
Edit: is there a point in doing anything else than shattering deep freeze?
Third skill issue, third poor planning, third being completely right. Unless you wear specific clothings and have specific weapons (IE the new space wands), the class as a whole is entirely weak compared to the other classes that can just spam basic attacks in 99 out of 100 scenarios. The entire point of the class was to give Willpower a purpose other than being a dump stat you only filled up to a specific number to pass a few events that have a willpower check, but in implementation it just sorta made your character more "averaged out" because all those other stats are still just as important.

I mostly mean that I'm level 10 now and I don't feel like most abilities are any use at all. Levitate, Vitality Siphon, Energy Drain, maybe Acid Cloud, and that's pretty much all there is. Most abilities seem to be fire/physical and that kinda sucks. Maybe I should've gone for a melee build instead of trying to play around skills. Spamming melee/shot is boring but it gets the job done fairly simply, and the techie owns the opponents. I'm just not sure what kineticist is supposed to be.
Being honest, you chose your skills poorly. Vitality Siphon giving you HP steal sounds good on paper, but when you consider there being weapons you can get that does that (2 guns sold by Kattom with the same percentage of HP steal, plus a new gun planned with much better HP steal) on top of the other skill you could have chosen being an almost full energy resupply for the class that focuses the most on using energy... you started screwing yourself there. Acid Cloud similarly was a poor pick compared to Entropy Whip, relying on DoT effects is sorta poor when you compare it to something that does similar damage outright and then has a stat reduction effect that goes with it, especially considering the upside of the Acid being that it crits immobilized targets but there really aren't any really good immobilization skills available to the class (there are a couple that's I'd say are decent, but they're mostly for comboing with other specific skills) which means you'll be reliant on weapons and consumables to get Acid Cloud to do much. In comparison, EW hits multiple opponents doing really good damage to all and put a quite hefty stat penalty on them making them extremely weak to crush damage, which several of your skills by that point already do so you aren't reliant on having a crushing weapon to make full use of the skill.

It's fucking abysmal that in a game with ample puppy play and a full dog girl species the only dog bitch you can impregnate is a gross futa rabbit. You'd think we'd have a puppy play addicted wife-crewmate by now who we'd get awesome scenes about her being in heat and initiating sex with a dick having Steele. You could even pull a Roxy and have special scenes for if you're also in rut. It'd be great.
You can quite happily impregnate Sam, Stella, and Ula. Sure I'd love more content for the various pups (especially the Corona sisters), but Anno is already your puppy play addict crewmate and you can play with Erra on pretty much every planet. It's not the game's fault it doesn't cater to your loli haram impregnation rape fantasy, you just sound like a very unpleasant person in general.

You don't have to do that to get her pregnant, that's only for you getting pregnant with her kids. Plus with the Belle experiment route for breeding Seac, you only eat cock by going back after you breed her (incomplete at the moment but getting Seac pregnant is planned for a an update Soon-tm).

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Is it just me or is the kineticist class just straight-up shit? Do I just have a skill issue?
Edit: is there a point in doing anything else than shattering deep freeze?
Levitate + Debris Field makes most fights free as fuck. I'm not playing it seriously, just a cheat level run so I'm using all starter armor but at max player level, so maybe take it with a grain of salt, but there was no fight I had trouble with when I level matched them. Gravitc Flux + Geothermal Spike deals stupid damage too.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

Recommend checking out Gwyn in CoC2 if you can stomach the prologue.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Recommend checking out Gwyn in CoC2 if you can stomach the prologue.
Gwyn is great except for how fucked in the head she is regarding the daddy stuff.

Third skill issue, third poor planning, third being completely right. Unless you wear specific clothings and have specific weapons (IE the new space wands), the class as a whole is entirely weak compared to the other classes that can just spam basic attacks in 99 out of 100 scenarios. The entire point of the class was to give Willpower a purpose other than being a dump stat you only filled up to a specific number to pass a few events that have a willpower check, but in implementation it just sorta made your character more "averaged out" because all those other stats are still just as important.

Being honest, you chose your skills poorly. Vitality Siphon giving you HP steal sounds good on paper, but when you consider there being weapons you can get that does that (2 guns sold by Kattom with the same percentage of HP steal, plus a new gun planned with much better HP steal) on top of the other skill you could have chosen being an almost full energy resupply for the class that focuses the most on using energy... you started screwing yourself there. Acid Cloud similarly was a poor pick compared to Entropy Whip, relying on DoT effects is sorta poor when you compare it to something that does similar damage outright and then has a stat reduction effect that goes with it, especially considering the upside of the Acid being that it crits immobilized targets but there really aren't any really good immobilization skills available to the class (there are a couple that's I'd say are decent, but they're mostly for comboing with other specific skills) which means you'll be reliant on weapons and consumables to get Acid Cloud to do much. In comparison, EW hits multiple opponents doing really good damage to all and put a quite hefty stat penalty on them making them extremely weak to crush damage, which several of your skills by that point already do so you aren't reliant on having a crushing weapon to make full use of the skill.

You can quite happily impregnate Sam, Stella, and Ula. Sure I'd love more content for the various pups (especially the Corona sisters), but Anno is already your puppy play addict crewmate and you can play with Erra on pretty much every planet. It's not the game's fault it doesn't cater to your loli haram impregnation rape fantasy, you just sound like a very unpleasant person in general.

You don't have to do that to get her pregnant, that's only for you getting pregnant with her kids. Plus with the Belle experiment route for breeding Seac, you only eat cock by going back after you breed her (incomplete at the moment but getting Seac pregnant is planned for a an update Soon-tm).
None of what you said invalidates my point, though.
Yes you can impregnate Sam but it's so transactional it's barely even hot. Definitely the worst of the prison scenes because of it.
Stella you were right to point out but she is lacking in content. Fair's fair, though, I had forgotten about her.
Ula is one of my favourite characters and I would much rather she be a crew mate, but she has no puppy play scenes sadly. No lactation scenes either, which I think was a misstep.

Anno isn't 'your' anything. Erra is closer and even then she's more of a friends with benefits situation. The game is severely lacking a dog waifu with pet play and some breeding and nothing you said changes that. Fuck, you even admit the Saec shit is incomplete.

Call me an unpleasant person if you want. Rather be a dick than a fenoxo and savin dicksucker.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I haven't updated my game in a while, been waiting for the new class to have all it's bugs fixed, just wanted to ask: is the Psychic finally fixed?/Is it fun to play?

Oh also: are the Hyena Women finally introduced in the new planet?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
is the Psychic finally fixed?/Is it fun to play?
It's fun. It's early game kinda sucks. It scales more heavily with it's main stat than the other classes so going over the cap via the various methods to do so leads to a very noticeable bump in power.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
being a dick doesn't mean you're not a dicksucker. or vice-versa. it's perfectly possible to not be either. but you've just decided to justify being one (or both?) with that false dichotomy, when actually there is an option not to. i hope you can still evolve.
Madoka magika pfp? Cute

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Maybe Lah too since Syri still doesn't wanna knock Steele up. Gotta get Ausar pups from somewhere else then, and I don't wanna touch those sex dolls since I know how easily they can fuck up my save permanently.
What's wrong with fucking him in prison?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Fixed? Yes. Fun? Eh... not really
Is it hard to play? My go to is a Melee Smuggler with natural wings (to hit flying enemies) and Siegwulfe as my accesory (ever since I discovered she benefits from all my melee perks is been hard to find a better accesory, Siegwulfe just deals CRAZY extra damage when you go Smuggler)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes