Mine1000001

Jun 10, 2021
Been loving the game but I recently found out that some how my character is infertile she has 29 kids and for a while I just assumed I was unlucking with the whole getting pregnant thing so I tried to take a breeders pill and it told me there was no point as my character is infertile. Any idea how to fix this?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Been loving the game but I recently found out that some how my character is infertile she has 29 kids and for a while I just assumed I was unlucking with the whole getting pregnant thing so I tried to take a breeders pill and it told me there was no point as my character is infertile. Any idea how to fix this?
Fertite+
Buyable from Lerris on Tavros

Reactions: Mine1000001

Mine1000001

Jun 10, 2021
You can always pop your save into the and see what's up. Even if you can't figure it out, you can probably fix it from there.
My character being a frostwyrm morph was the problem which really sucks. Does this save editor work on mobile devices? I tried using it and nothing work when I clicked on them.

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
My character being a frostwyrm morph was the problem which really sucks. Does this save editor work on mobile devices? I tried using it and nothing work when I clicked on them.
The way it works is, when you go to save your game, you click the "Save to File" button at the bottom which creates a physical save on your system. Then you load that into the save editor. I don't know if mobile versions do such things.

Reactions: Mine1000001

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for trying. I tried it but when I popped the breeders bliss after it still told me my character was infertile. My character is a frostwyrm morph does that matter?
Wearing the new hardlight suit blocks your holes, so infertile.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Hey ! Haven't played the game in a long, long time. Could someone recommend some content/routes involving addictions/mind control/suggestions but that are NOT linked to bimbofication or other kinds of "dumbing down" ? Thanks !

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes