MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Hey ! Haven't played the game in a long, long time. Could someone recommend some content/routes involving addictions/mind control/suggestions but that are NOT linked to bimbofication or other kinds of "dumbing down" ? Thanks !
Bro really choose the hard way without "Dumbing", perhaps you can start with Sera in Tarvos to be adicted to be fucked(?) It gives some nice story but mostly based in a sub rather than addiction but you get some nice stuffs, then Jasvalla, when you lose to her, she makes you addicted to her cum and if you lose enough times, maybe you can get a rather pleasant reward. Belle in Uveto use mind control to do "Experiments" and gives your body a reminder of that. You can get addicted to some stuffs in Myrellion, like the red venom and bothriocs (Dommes can even give you a perk :eek:), Zheng Shi has Ardia, a NPC which depending on your choices you can be addicted to her as well (Same Race as Jasvalla but different at same time :3), then in Candaia there's another who's also have "special" cum named Luca, just this may not be same since when you're on extreme addict mode, Luca tells to stop for a while (Like a person who cares <3). I can't tell much about Dhaal since i really don't do much sex scenes there for the high tainting, but if i recall correctly the Gabilani* Chemist can induce you some drugs. in Phadera II there are some weirchamp plants that are highly addictive as well.

That's all i can recall :3 i hope someone with more data can give you more routes to saliate your need xd

Edit: Just now i also remembered the Venus Pitches, these things are highly addictive, you can try some but raise your Willpower cause these thing can gives you a Game Over and are somewhat common to find (Edit the edit: In Mhen'ga) . And Lumi in Tarkus (You need be high level) she gives you her "lite" drugs to test the changes on you and can get addicted to these stuffs

Last edited:

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Bro really choose the hard way without "Dumbing", perhaps you can start with Sera in Tarvos to be adicted to be fucked(?) It gives some nice story but mostly based in a sub rather than addiction but you get some nice stuffs, then Jasvalla, when you lose to her, she makes you addicted to her cum and if you lose enough times, maybe you can get a rather pleasant reward. Belle in Uveto use mind control to do "Experiments" and gives your body a reminder of that. You can get addicted to some stuffs in Myrellion, like the red venom and bothriocs (Dommes can even give you a perk :eek:), Zheng Shi has Ardia, a NPC which depending on your choices you can be addicted to her as well (Same Race as Jasvalla but different at same time :3), then in Candaia there's another who's also have "special" cum named Luca, just this may not be same since when you're on extreme addict mode, Luca tells to stop for a while (Like a person who cares <3). I can't tell much about Dhaal since i really don't do much sex scenes there for the high tainting, but if i recall correctly the Gabilani* Chemist can induce you some drugs. in Phadera II there are some weirchamp plants that are highly addictive as well.

That's all i can recall :3 i hope someone with more data can give you more routes to saliate your need xd

Edit: Just now i also remembered the Venus Pitches, these things are highly addictive, you can try some but raise your Willpower cause these thing can gives you a Game Over and are somewhat common to find (Edit the edit: In Mhen'ga) . And Lumi in Tarkus (You need be high level) she gives you her "lite" drugs to test the changes on you and can get addicted to these stuffs
The hero I needed but I clearly didn't deserve, thanks !
Yeah I know the "no bimbo allowed" reduces content, but it's really a major turn off lol
I believe there is a Treatment variant that doesn't include bimbo though, I'll check it out

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
The hero I needed but I clearly didn't deserve, thanks !
Yeah I know the "no bimbo allowed" reduces content, but it's really a major turn off lol
I believe there is a Treatment variant that doesn't include bimbo though, I'll check it out
Faux Cow, if you get that variant and don't get cummed during the treatment, you won't get any debuff and only the benefits (I know cause my last run i used that variant to easy proc Stagger)

Deathclaw Cock

Deathclaw Cock Fanatic
Donor
May 23, 2020
Hey ! Haven't played the game in a long, long time. Could someone recommend some content/routes involving addictions/mind control/suggestions but that are NOT linked to bimbofication or other kinds of "dumbing down" ? Thanks !
Lane.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys I'm back to the game after a couple of years and looking for the new futa-on-male content. Sadly the wiki seems behind by a lot. Can someone help me how to find new content like "Ellyrin" "Howinn" "Hyrax futas" "johana creed" "kasmiran" "shalena" "xo kui-tan boss"
These gals I could not find by walking around and talking to characters.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hey guys I'm back to the game after a couple of years and looking for the new futa-on-male content. Sadly the wiki seems behind by a lot. Can someone help me how to find new content like "Ellyrin" "Howinn" "Hyrax futas" "johana creed" "kasmiran" "shalena" "xo kui-tan boss"
Bro i dont even recognize some of these names.I want in

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Ellyrin
No idea bro sorry
~
Extract of fenoxo blog from 13 Sep 2023
-Who is Howinn and where do you find her? Assuming she’s in-game.
Not yet discoverable NPC
~( Big edit, i didn't know pressing tab would post the answer right away and im redacting it again xd)
Hyrax enemies are in Phaedra II at the moment there's the Hyrax Rider and Glowing, but far as i see, one is male but you can give him a dose of Lactaid for a tittysuck scene (need lactaid again to repeat it)
~
Extract of fenoxo blog from 16 Aug 2023
-Is Johana in game?
Not yet. She will be on Phaedra at some point in the future (I has been in Phaedra II enough time to see she hasn't been implemented)
~
Kasmiran is the Warden at Gastigoth and the only interaction you get is when she offers you to sex the inmates in the prision but she isn't accessible yet (Her secretary stops you from accessing her room)
~
Extract of fenoxo blog from 8 Feb 2023
Shalena, the team captain of a sports team on Uveto now has an option to date her through extrameet after you become the team’s towel(boy/girl/person). You can get more personal with her as a result and find out that the big kitty-cat likes to play the doting mommy who takes good care of young space adventurers! (William & Leek)
~
xo kui-tan boss
I dunno bro, maybe you're refering to the Kui Tan girl at Dhaal, to access her, you need go to Malai and in talk options, choose the weapons, he will ask you to retrieve a stash of weapons, during the mini quest, there are two battles in row, the second one is VS her and when you beat her, there's an option for her to domme you.

Sorry for not having enough data, i hope someone can help you more

Last edited:

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Ellyrin
No idea bro sorry
~
Extract of fenoxo blog from 13 Sep 2023
-Who is Howinn and where do you find her? Assuming she’s in-game.
Not yet discoverable NPC
~( Big edit, i didn't know pressing tab would post the answer right away and im redacting it again xd)
Hyrax enemies are in Phaedra II at the moment there's the Hyrax Rider and Glowing, but far as i see, one is male but you can give him a dose of Lactaid for a tittysuck scene (need lactaid again to repeat it)
~
Extract of fenoxo blog from 16 Aug 2023
-Is Johana in game?
Not yet. She will be on Phaedra at some point in the future (I has been in Phaedra II enough time to see she hasn't been implemented)
~
Kasmiran is the Warden at Gastigoth and the only interaction you get is when she offers you to sex the inmates in the prision but she isn't accessible yet (Her secretary stops you from accessing her room)
~
Extract of fenoxo blog from 8 Feb 2023
Shalena, the team captain of a sports team on Uveto now has an option to date her through extrameet after you become the team’s towel(boy/girl/person). You can get more personal with her as a result and find out that the big kitty-cat likes to play the doting mommy who takes good care of young space adventurers! (William & Leek)
~
xo kui-tan boss
I dunno bro, maybe you're refering to the Kui Tan girl at Dhaal, to access her, you need go to Malai and in talk options, choose the weapons, he will ask you to retrieve a stash of weapons, during the mini quest, there are two battles in row, the second one is VS her and when you beat her, there's an option for her to domme you.

Sorry for not having enough data, i hope someone can help you more
Thanks that's plenty. I just saw the gallery (normal and nude variants were available which means sex scene is at least designed) and since these characters had artworks I thought they've been implemented in game but it looks most of them are not in the game yet.

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Thanks that's plenty. I just saw the gallery (normal and nude variants were available which means sex scene is at least designed) and since these characters had artworks I thought they've been implemented in game but it looks most of them are not in the game yet.
Someday maybe ...
1706285537812.png

Reactions: JungleNuts

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Within far-flung future of warhammer 40k, it is a maybe?
Its futa.Its a huskar.Its fen.Listen man it will take a while but it will come.The combination is too strong to not happen,especially when savin himself has given the green light(mind you im not looking towards it that much since huskars are one of the most basic types of characters and these people cannon NOT create a sub futa so Anno will prolly experience a personality change).

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is Sophora still a neverending battle or is there a quest finale where she stops attacking you?
Or is it best to just "She's crazy" and be done with it?
Can someone give me a guide to her ? (preferably hidden in a spoiler)

HyranL27

Nov 26, 2019
Is Sophora still a neverending battle or is there a quest finale where she stops attacking you?
Or is it best to just "She's crazy" and be done with it?
Can someone give me a guide to her ? (preferably hidden in a spoiler)
Last update William gave on this that I saw was that what he had written for it was rejected so he either scrapped it or put it on low priority status. I think that goes for the top floor of zeng shi as well.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Last update William gave on this that I saw was that what he had written for it was rejected so he either scrapped it or put it on low priority status. I think that goes for the top floor of zeng shi as well.
dang I kind of really like the top floor yes its just an esoteric safety room but its fun to mess around in and earn staggering amounts of cash.

Reactions: B2B2
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes