cwiz

Nov 2, 2020
So the Acid Cloud ability is supposed to cit if the target is immobilized, however I tried to use it on a tripped enemy and it didn't work. Which status effects are the ones its talking about?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yesterday, updates a few posts above yours, here

Reaha strong!
0.9.089 Changelog:
  • [Backers] Reaha’s Amazon expansion has been added. To engage it, Reaha must be crew, cured, and you must meet a Milodan futazon on Uveto. Written by Couch, coded by Leek.
  • [Public] Ship vendors (and part vendors) should now have a “Licensing” dialogue that allows you to gain access to their wares at home, with Vahn. (Fenoxo)
  • [Public] Eitan Sleep-with content is now available for everyone.
  • Sam can now be impregnated as crew. Pup visit events are also in (though they require her to be on crew and your ship docked at Tavros). Coded by DrunkZombie.
    • Sam’s trust level can now be checked in the codex.
    • Time now properly passes while sleeping with Sam.
    • Various other small fixes to her existing content.
  • The Sidewinder got room descriptions. Big thanks to Couch for writing what Fendon’t.
  • Added CG and video thumbnails for the gallery. (Jacques00)
  • Improved gallery scroll performance. (Jacques00)
  • Improved image rescaling settings. (Jacques00)
  • Improved keybindings across the game. It should be fully playable with keyboard now. (Jacques00)
  • Added indicators to the light’s out minigame to make it clearer what the effects of a click will be. (Jacques00)
  • Clicking on blackjack cards should make them viewable in the image viewer. (Jacques00)
  • Turrets should now escape grapples. (Jacques00)
What's Reaha's expansion content besides the visual change tho? Or it's just giving her some visual muscles and that's it.

Reactions: SheHump

blindfire227

May 20, 2017
She is part of the crew, cured and payed debt back and i fought many of those Milodan.
How do i get her transformed?
The option with mods i reassured her... what am i missing?
Talk to Raeha about work 3rd option, go to uveto talk to Dr. Lessau

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Is it better to play this game as a boy or a girl?
I'd say it depends on what you want to see and what you want.
Cause if you want to be able to see everything on the same character, you need a futa with at least two different dicks, one "normal size" and one "gigantic size" for both normal scene and hyper scenes.

If you want to see most, i'd say girl is enough, since the vast majority of characters you meet (either as recuring ennemies or friendly npc) will have dicks.

There may be other things to consider but that's my view on it, just play as what you want to play

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes