Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I can't for the life of me run swf on my computer (tried a lot of things). If anyone's thinking of uploading a zip file with the exe version, pls do.
Here try this (TiTS_0.7.219.exe) -

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ummmm I'll be honest here, I usually just max out my shit with the save editor and just play the game for the smut XD idk, maybe i'll actually start a legitimate playthrough eventually.
This isn't even much of a cheat tbh since there's legitimate ways to raise every stat but Willpower outside levelups - the gym on New Texas covers the physical stats while conversing with Syri about literature raises Intelligence. The latter you can do literally by holding the hotkey for the talk button down until the stat is capped, too, but the gym quickly turns into a very tedious chore so I consider save-editing those stats to be a mere QoL shortcut.

tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
This isn't even much of a cheat tbh since there's legitimate ways to raise every stat but Willpower outside levelups …
I think there is now someone who can train willpower as well. Your point still stands, though.

Vgamer

Aug 16, 2017
If you guys got android builds, pls share :) thanks in advance!
If you want android builds there's literally a link to Lance's builds on the front page. Latest one is 7.219
Here's a direct link to his page; not doing this again just because people being to lazy.

Thanks to Lance for their hard work with the builds.

As a reminder to everyone else... please thank the people and offer the links to go to the places you get them from. The people that release the builds and the executable actually put effort into what they are doing and it isn't really cool to just leech the builds off them without even a word of credit. No one has to do this, there's no rule; but you SHOULD do it. Wouldn't have the builds without them most likely and it's probably irritating for them if they check here and see people doing it blatantly.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
does anyone else have 0.7.221 swf because I can't download shyvor's
what do you mean with can't? works fine for me, but i can upload a non zipper version but you AV might go nuts

SWF non Zipped:

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
This isn't even much of a cheat tbh since there's legitimate ways to raise every stat but Willpower outside levelups - the gym on New Texas covers the physical stats while conversing with Syri about literature raises Intelligence. The latter you can do literally by holding the hotkey for the talk button down until the stat is capped, too, but the gym quickly turns into a very tedious chore so I consider save-editing those stats to be a mere QoL shortcut.
No kidding? Huh. I did not know that...
care to throw one of your saves in here?
Why? :/

Cago

May 27, 2018
what do you mean with can't? works fine for me, but i can upload a non zipper version but you AV might go nuts

SWF non Zipped:
when it finishes downloading it says ykXllh.rar is dangerous, so chrome has blocked it. and I can only discard it where usually if that pops up it has keep or discard

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Here is the exe for those who want it -

TiTS_0.7.221.exe -
(Edit for update)
TiTS_0.7.222.exe -
TiTS_0.7.224.exe -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTS_0.7.222.exe -

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Can we get a mega link for latest version. One two posts up gets flagged for malicious URL.
You can ignore that, its false positive, pull em through a online scanner if you like.
Not gonna post em in mega ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Seems to happen with coka.la links

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes