mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
Thank you, and mesungehaul deserves a commendation and medal for continuing this beautiful mod.

I'm rather fond of some of the things that were cut--stuff that makes sense from the original writing perspective, and doesn't completely feel shoe-horned in.
I'm not continuing it, I'm just building the in-dev branch of the BOOBS mod.

(y)
Quick question do you plan to continue your subscription to TITS because I literally just subscribed to share with the thread but money is super tight right now and I don't want to continue to pay if I don't have to.

Thanks for your service sir.
I intend to wholeheartedly continue, and even make new accounts if I get fucked. Money is not tight at all for me, so feel free to not continue. <3

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
I'm not continuing it, I'm just building the in-dev branch of the BOOBS mod.

Thanks a lot for posting the new updates seriously! And I just wanted to ask the newest version of the mod says it's based on 0.8.029 while the newest version of the main game in your folder is .045 is it just what's written on the main menu page and the actual mod contains the content from either the .044 (public) or even 0.45 or should I wait for the content from those patches to get (hopefully with your magic skills) into the boobs mod and postpone my playthrough a little bit?

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Any way to access the new kiro quest i see on the wiki or is it not implemented. Also does dhaal have no encounters besides the random fat dude and the hotel thing cause ive walked back and forth and nothing happens, most of the encounter squares say DESC ME

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Any way to access the new kiro quest i see on the wiki or is it not implemented. Also does dhaal have no encounters besides the random fat dude and the hotel thing cause ive walked back and forth and nothing happens, most of the encounter squares say DESC ME
Kiro Quest is a random event after you've gotten to a certain affection rating with her. Dhaal is basically empty because it is a skeleton added in this patch. The patch notes talk about all this btw.

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Kiro Quest is a random event after you've gotten to a certain affection rating with her. Dhaal is basically empty because it is a skeleton added in this patch. The patch notes talk about all this btw.
We are talking about the quest with the robot doctor antagonist right? If so would i get a message activating this quest or what cause ive gotten her relationship to max i believe and done the kally/kiro part so now she just goes back to drinking at different bars with nothing new.

Edit - took a long ass time of doing random shit and i got it

Last edited:

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks a lot for posting the new updates seriously! And I just wanted to ask the newest version of the mod says it's based on 0.8.029 while the newest version of the main game in your folder is .045 is it just what's written on the main menu page and the actual mod contains the content from either the .044 (public) or even 0.45 or should I wait for the content from those patches to get (hopefully with your magic skills) into the boobs mod and postpone my playthrough a little bit?
It's currently at .40/.44 I believe. I'd suggest postponing until the master branch gets an update or until more stuff has been merged in.

Reactions: tarzan123

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Newest update is out!

AnonFile
Mega is previously linked, and I'd prefer not linking it again unless I have to.
The latest ARM APK is damaged in the mega folder. It's also smaller than the other versions. While trying to install, I get the 'issue with parsing package' message.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Okay I just DLed the Image Pack, so how do I uses it ?
Just run it like you would the regular swf file, all it does is allows you to enlarge character busts to a much higher res and includes artwork on some scenes inbetween dialogues.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I can try building an APK, but it might be fucky. Give me a shout if you want me to try.
Maybe you could try asking Lance for some advice on building android versions if you want to build some for the BOOBs mod

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes