Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's that, or very close to that. Imagepack only.
If you built the BOOBs image pack from the dev branch then I think it may be 0.8.040 I believe that it was merged with the latest source pushed to the TiTs public branch which was 0.8.040.

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
If you built the BOOBs image pack from the dev branch then I think it may be 0.8.040 I believe that it was merged with the latest source pushed to the TiTs public branch which was 0.8.040.
It seems to be 8.040 yeah, sorry. I'll keep it up to date though whenever I update my personal one.

Last edited:

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Latest is up on MEGA.
AnonFile
When i try to update the one on android it just gives me a ! triangle and says app not installed any way to fix this on my end? Previous updated worked fine.

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
When i try to update the one on android it just gives me a ! triangle and says app not installed any way to fix this on my end? Previous updated worked fine.
I honestly don't know, sorry. I don't use the Android version, only the swf. I think someone else might be a bit more qualified.

goten

Jun 17, 2017
Pretty sure because it's the x86 version and not the ARM one

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So ship upgrades, ship weapons and crew-quarters all take up the same slots?
Cuz it SAYS they're seperate, but every time I buy a new gun for my ship, my free crew space goes down by one.

Kind of annoying.

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Cuz it SAYS they're seperate, but every time I buy a new gun for my ship, my free crew space goes down by one.

Kind of annoying.
Use the cheat for unlimited crew space, and now i shall wait for an ARM android release

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The arm android version of the latest update is available to download from mesungehaul's

Reactions: amduscas

James3

Dec 12, 2018

Kind of annoying.
Ship weapons is an additional restriction. (If you think you need more weapons than most of the ships have slots for, you're doing it wrong.) Otherwise, yes.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there even a slim chance that the BOOBs has updated?
mesungehaul released an updated BOOBs build which you can download from their
I'm currently building the latest (dev) version of the BOOBS mod; it'll be available on my mega if it goes smoothly.

EDIT: it's being fucky, I'll see what I can do.
EDIT2: uploading now

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Prevat

SylvanWall

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you, and mesungehaul deserves a commendation and medal for continuing this beautiful mod.

I'm rather fond of some of the things that were cut--stuff that makes sense from the original writing perspective, and doesn't completely feel shoe-horned in.

Reactions: slitherhence

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
All the stuff is also in my folder :)
(y)
Quick question do you plan to continue your subscription to TITS because I literally just subscribed to share with the thread but money is super tight right now and I don't want to continue to pay if I don't have to.

Thanks for your service sir.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes