hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
That said, I just updated it to 0.8.040 from the source since they finally pushed that (to the wrong branch, but still). That includes mobile builds (Android and iOS), a desktop SWF, and the imagepack SWF. Sorry about the wait.
completely unrelated, but how do you make multiple pages in github, i.e. creating links to another "place," instead of having something like scrolling down the same page

Feb 13, 2019
completely unrelated, but how do you make multiple pages in github, i.e. creating links to another "place," instead of having something like scrolling down the same page
Not sure if I am reading your question right, but:
Gitlab/Github both support hosting HTML (No CGI/PHP/ASP though).
for instance. My links page/FAQ is therefore administered through , but viewed via
So I just do <a href="index.html">link text</a> to link to the main page from the links page, or <a href="links.html">link text</a> to link to the links page from the main page. Same as one does if hosting a site on his/her own server.

If you meant the "jump to heading" thing, that's done by giving page elements "id's" (like <h1 id="whatever">Heading Text</h3>), and then implementing the "jump-to" by making a link in the style of <a href="#whatever">link to heading whatever</a>.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
Is there a way to lactate without my breast growing to ridiculous proportions?
Keep well-milked and also simultaneously keep your lactation rate low, somehow.
In the code:
Code:
public function setBoobSwelling():void {
	var x:int;
	//No swelling!
	if(milkFullness < 75) {
        //Reset swelling
        for(x = 0; x < bRows(); x++) {
	        breastRows[x].breastRatingLactationMod = 0;
        }
	}
	//75 - 99
	else if(milkFullness < 100) {
	        if(breastRows[x].breastRatingRaw >= 5) breastRows[x].breastRatingLactationMod = 1.5;
			else breastRows[x].breastRatingLactationMod = 1;
		}
	}
	//100 - 149
	else if(milkFullness < 150) {
			if(breastRows[x].breastRatingRaw >= 5) breastRows[x].breastRatingLactationMod = 2.5;
			else breastRows[x].breastRatingLactationMod = 1.5;
		}
	}
	else if(milkFullness < 200) {
			if(breastRows[x].breastRatingRaw >= 5) breastRows[x].breastRatingLactationMod = 3.5;
			else breastRows[x].breastRatingLactationMod = 2;
		}
	}
	else {
			if(breastRows[x].breastRatingRaw >= 5) breastRows[x].breastRatingLactationMod = 4.5;
			else breastRows[x].breastRatingLactationMod = 3;
		}
	}
}
Sounds like its your PC, it doesn't take more than 3 seconds to load and save
It takes a lot longer than that on mobile devices (on the order of 20-30 seconds on my iPhone 4S, the oldest iOS device that I can make AIR builds support).

On my older laptop (still my daily driver; a Thinkpad from 2011) it can take around 3-4 as well, and if a game is already being played when I load a save file it takes 10-12 seconds, which is a lot longer than it really should take, but also a lot faster than on mobile.

The save itself is ridiculously bloated, and if you open the save in a raw save editor like minerva rather than a specialized one like TiTSEd, you can see just how much unnecessary and redundant stuff there is. A lot of things inherit from Creature.as that really shouldn't, and thus have a whole host of variables just taking up space and doing nothing except for making save files larger, making the game consume more RAM, and making save files take longer to save and load.

It's definitely more organized than CoC save data was internally, but far, far less performant because of some bad design choices. CoC was a lot better about storing only the necessities but lacked structure so it was often harder to find the thing you were trying to edit. This was particularly bad in the days before CoCEd, but since that has a lot of difficulties running in linux I still tend to use Minerva.

Last edited:

Tagert

May 31, 2018
That link for the V.40 doesn't seem to have the content mentioned in the backer post. Maybe i'm unlucky with Lumi but I tried to find the miloden stuff but the option didn't show up. Same for the mouse at cherry's.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
That link for the V.40 doesn't seem to have the content mentioned in the backer post. Maybe i'm unlucky with Lumi but I tried to find the miloden stuff but the option didn't show up. Same for the mouse at cherry's.
maybe it 'cause v.40 is public version? and all you mentioed are in v41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Hasn't the Christmas update always been public?
2016 christmas and new year both were without public update.

p.s. edit: holy "put_something_yours" there wasnt a public update from december 1 2016 to january 4 2017.
p.s.s edit: checked the whole fen.com, its only 2017 and 2018 public updates thats been pushed for chrismas.

Last edited:

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
May i ask, what happend with those noble heroes, who gaves us early access to the goodies? They just stopped to do so, or warned about that? Just asking out of curiosity.

Reactions: smegmaboyo

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
May I ask, what happend with those noble heroes, who gaves us early access to the goodies? They just stopped to do so, or warned about that? Just asking out of curiosity.
seconding this
What I think has happened is that 1 of those fine people stop coming to this thread probably because of real-life situation, and the other lost interest in the game and stopped supporting fen, and since we lost 8chan that also was giving us the patreon version from time to time we are left with not a single person that is willing to give fen their money. Just a wild guess this feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: RoadGork

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
What I think has happened is that 1 of those fine people stop coming to this thread probably because of real-life situation, and the other lost interest in the game and stopped supporting fen, and since we lost 8chan that also was giving us the patreon version from time to time we are left with not a single person that is willing to give fen their money. Just a wild guess this feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
If it makes you feel better I go to those places, they don't have any newer versions then you.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes