UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Its like you reading some other guy text and replying to me instead of him. I didnt compalined that thise fetishes didnt exist in game. I said that they are in minority,as in quantity and sometimes quality, when compared to futa furry fetish of the game.
Its now advertised as furry, never was in a past. It shame really how time changes things and people. In the CoC, for example you can DEFUR Amily(some mouse morph if somebody dont remember) and now we have to deal with so many furry npc(fuckin jumpers fo exmple) But hey, fen need to milk money from people and there is a fuckton of a furries there, and blah blah blah im tired of that shit and this pointless banter. Peace everybody, be cool kitties
huh, CoC AND TiTS were always advertised as furry games, i don't know where you saw "never was in the past", it always was.

Reactions: Shilou

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Can anyone please tell if the game has a time limit or if you just mess around without worrying about how much time passes?
Since you are technically in a race against your cousin, I'm really not sure if I can just take my time with the game. T_T
Ironically, it encourages you to waste time in-game with things like the Taint mechanic, waits during/after some npcs' requirements, the requirement for Breedwell, and just wanting to see what the game has with childbirth/post-childbirth content if you run out of other things to do.

I wish they'd either just write the race out of the story until they're done or at least make up some excuse like when the probe isn't where the last 1 said it is, some team from the company has to go out and assess it's general location while you wait and the cousin has no means of reasonably finding it other than spying on the update as you receive it.

Reactions: Theratul

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
huh, CoC AND TiTS were always advertised as furry games, i don't know where you saw "never was in the past", it always was.
Im russian, its difficult to me voice my opinion in the right way. I meant to say that is was game that contained furry (big amount of it) but it wasnt the ONLY furry game, like its seem to be advertised now.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Im russian, its difficult to me voice my opinion in the right way. I meant to say that is was game that contained furry (big amount of it) but it wasnt the ONLY furry game, like its seem to be advertised now.
It's not the only one, granted, but it's one of the biggest.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
It's not the only one, granted, but it's one of the biggest.
It seems i failed in my wording again. I meant to write " TiTS contained furry(huge amount of it) but it wasnt 'only-furry' game( i was taking about game, that there wasnt only furry content so its not furry-only game, you see), like it seems to be advertised now", something like that, i hope i didnt fucked up this time.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It seems i failed in my wording again. I meant to write " TiTS contained furry(huge amount of it) but it wasnt 'only-furry' game( i was taking about game, that there wasnt only furry content so its not furry-only game, you see), like it seems to be advertised now", something like that, i hope i didnt fucked up this time.
I think I'm starting to understand what you mean.
You're saying, even though the game has a lot of furries, it's not "only furry" but the game is advertised as only furry.
Did i get that right ?
The thing is, furry is a market that gives a lot of money, it started as a furry only game, but in space, then it started to grow into what it is today.
It's still a furry game at it's core, but there is a lot of other content for people that keeps hating because it's "too furry".

Reactions: Theratul

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I think I'm starting to understand what you mean.
You're saying, even though the game has a lot of furries, it's not "only furry" but the game is advertised as only furry.
Did i get that right ?
The thing is, furry is a market that gives a lot of money, it started as a furry only game, but in space, then it started to grow into what it is today.
It's still a furry game at it's core, but there is a lot of other content for people that keeps hating because it's "too furry".
Yeah, you got me right. I think its became to be called a furry only game after that mess between fen and his ex-friends/teammates. He called and advertised it as full only-furry, cause they hated it and he did it to anger furry haters.
And money of course.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
Instead of in-fighting, how about ya'll complain on how no one posted a link of 0.8.041
TO FUCKIN RIGHT QUIT HAVIN A PISSIN CONTEST, and be happy those assholes are even doing anything that has quality. Yes they are hypocrites, No they dont deserve that much hate for it fen doesnt like those fetishes and even if he did paypal is run by cunts who basically own patreons rules so fen literally cant make them anyway due to patreon trying to be "Family friendly".

Reactions: Assblasta9k

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
dudes, there is always some pissing contest every ~10 pages on this thread, relax. Besides, no one is arguing anymore, im simply explained what i really meant to type and did said "Peace everebody", even posted a pic of my cat as an peace offering
p.s.edit: anybody know why lance doesn't updating downloads on his gitlab anymore? checked it now, he stopped updatin TiTS downloads on 0.8.029.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
dudes, there is always some pissing contest every ~10 pages on this thread, relax. Besides, no one is arguing anymore, im simply explained what i really meant to type and did said "Peace everebody", even posted a pic of my cat as an peace offering
p.s.edit: anybody know why lance doesn't updating downloads on his gitlab anymore? checked it now, he stopped updatin TiTS downloads on 0.8.029.
....Maybe I should relax. The mods on here (For the most part) do a good job of making sure things dont get too out of hand. Also that was a SUPER cute cat. Wish I could have one but, A: im poor as dirt, and B: even if I wasnt im scared that I might hurt it by accident as I am a very heavy and clumsy motherfucker. ; _ ;

James3

Dec 12, 2018
And to think I get shit for bitching about things on a more understandable scope! It's not even an image-"pack". It adds THREE things for you IF YOU'RE BISEXUAL... ...AND HAPPEN TO LIKE EACH OF THOSE THINGS REGARDLESS!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes