moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Why are you arguing about this if shy hasn't uploaded it then just accept it and wait for it. You get a email when ever they post a update.

Yuki231

Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone please tell if the game has a time limit or if you just mess around without worrying about how much time passes?
Since you are technically in a race against your cousin, I'm really not sure if I can just take my time with the game. T_T

Jan 2, 2018
Can anyone please tell if the game has a time limit or if you just mess around without worrying about how much time passes?
Since you are technically in a race against your cousin, I'm really not sure if I can just take my time with the game. T_T
In the story, you are racing your cousin but there is no endgame, game is not finished, there is no content about it. There might be endings were you win or lose but that might be years down the line.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
You can take as much time as you want, there are no time limits expect in very specific scenarios like recruiting Kase in which you only have a week to do so or the Tarkus probe where if you dont disable the bomb one you enter a specific area in a couple of hours it destroys the planet.

But other than that take as much time as you want with everything time is only there for the preganncy content for you and other characters.

Reactions: Yuki231

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Is there any way to get cybernetics? I noticed one of the gabilani tf perks suggests the presence of cybernetics, but I've never seen them and the wiki doesn't show that any are implemented for player availability.

Yuki231

Jul 1, 2017
You can take as much time as you want, there are no time limits expect in very specific scenarios like recruiting Kase in which you only have a week to do so or the Tarkus probe where if you dont disable the bomb one you enter a specific area in a couple of hours it destroys the planet.

But other than that take as much time as you want with everything time is only there for the preganncy content for you and other characters.
Thank you very much! I was kinda freaking out since I hate games with hard time limits and don't tell you how much time you actually have... Good to know I don't have to worry about that!
One more question tho, in the "you only have one week to recruit Kase", those the game tell you that and it's really obvious that you can recruit Kase at that moment or does that kinda tell that you can recruit Kase but doesn't say you have a time limit?

Either way, one week sounds like it's more than enough time to recruit a character so I'm not to worry. I'm just curious. :p

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Thank you very much! I was kinda freaking out since I hate games with hard time limits and don't tell you how much time you actually have... Good to know I don't have to worry about that!
One more question tho, in the "you only have one week to recruit Kase", those the game tell you that and it's really obvious that you can recruit Kase at that moment or does that kinda tell that you can recruit Kase but doesn't say you have a time limit?

Either way, one week sounds like it's more than enough time to recruit a character so I'm not to worry. I'm just curious. :p
I don't remeber if they tell you directly but I remember you need to finish his quest first and then he mentions staying in in the bar for a while for a while. After submitting the completed quest the time sets and you need to cough up 5k to get him on board.

takeitalljoe

Sep 17, 2018
Is there any way to get cybernetics? I noticed one of the gabilani tf perks suggests the presence of cybernetics, but I've never seen them and the wiki doesn't show that any are implemented for player availability.
in game, no there isn't any way to get cybernitics. i think it was planned to be for late game, so maybe in other 2-3 years?

but you can save edit synthetic eyes that works with the cybernetic synchronization perk. can also save edit a synth cock and pussy with save editing iirc, but I'm not sure if that counts toward the perk.

Reactions: kandrew123

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Now that the game is shifting its funding sources, is there any indication that the priorities for content being developed for TiTS (or CoC2 for that matter) are changing? I'm mostly thinking heterosexual incest, because that's my thing, but I'd be interested to know if any other currently-suppressed fetishes have shown signs of being expanded upon in light of this move too.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Now that the game is shifting its funding sources, is there any indication that the priorities for content being developed for TiTS (or CoC2 for that matter) are changing? I'm mostly thinking heterosexual incest, because that's my thing, but I'd be interested to know if any other currently-suppressed fetishes have shown signs of being expanded upon in light of this move too.
Its Fen's game we talking about. There is no hope for other fetishes.

P.s. edit: and coc2 is savin's game. So it will be worse in it. How fucker treat other peolpe and their wishes and fetishes is a legend out there.

Reactions: Callowayaway

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I don't get what other fetishes there is to add besides the extreme shit, yes incest was removed but why risk your bread and butter for one fetish. If people really want incest they can go to the BOOBS mod or make their own mod/dialogue to scenes using whatever art on the internet to said fetish.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I don't get what other fetishes there is to add besides the extreme shit, yes incest was removed but why risk your bread and butter for one fetish. If people really want incest they can go to the BOOBS mod or make their own mod/dialogue to scenes using whatever art on the internet to said fetish.
I dont really want to start another banter here, but seriously, why when somebody says he wanna some other fetishes in the game everybody always assuming they taking about incest? I get it that much of the incest content was butchered and many are sad about it. But there is so many other fetishes, non extrime fetishes peiople love, like centaurs or people with very big muscles, when your mc is muscled and got its body worshiped, some size difference bedplay, when its not only your dick bulge someones belly, but a whole body size difference, some age difference, some lesbian fun without futa dicks here and there. And what we got? So many writers send their npc and scenes with many normal fetishes and they got rejected, cause fen&co didnt have time and busy with writing/coding some furry or/and futa bitch with overinflated body description and bust. Litteraly most of the bodies of npc are descriped as adhjata draw them. I remember some cat girl description, something like "overall slender built" and than its "she got some thicc tight and melon boobs", very appealing to lithe body liking fetishist there, uhu.
P.s.edit: and dont forget about so many npc that not gonna get their content continued and fetishes expanded cause their writers was sent to fuck themself by fen.

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I dont really want to start another banter here, but seriously, why when somebody says he wanna some other fetishes in the game everybody always assuming they taking about incest?
Because that’s the most requested and spammed one since 2016 and if you don’t want people to make assumptions how about people fucking specify what fetishes theyre talking about since there’s always a new one made up every year, the absolute majority of fetishes exist in this game from everything you said to the hardcore furry stuff. And every time someone brings up requests for more fetishes they always mean the more extreme stuff like pedo, gore, and scat.

There’s a clear balance between Hetero and gay content, plus all the vanilla fetishes that come with them. So I don’t see what you’re complaining about, everything is provided and even then the tools to create your own scenes/characters so what is there left to complaint about. This is a furry game first and foremost so complaint about furry content is like going going to a thread titled Cuckold and complaint about NTR.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Because that’s the most requested and spammed one since 2016 and if you don’t want people to make assumptions how about people fucking specify what fetishes theyre talking about since there’s always a new one made up every year, the absolute majority of fetishes exist in this game from everything you said to the hardcore furry stuff. And every time someone brings up requests for more fetishes they always mean the more extreme stuff like pedo, gore, and scat.

There’s a clear balance between Hetero and gay content, plus all the vanilla fetishes that come with them. So I don’t see what you’re complaining about, everything is provided and even then the tools to create your own scenes/characters so what is there left to complaint about. This is a furry game first and foremost so complaint about furry content is like going going to a thread titled Cuckold and complaint about NTR.
Balanced content he says, uhu. Im not even gonna argue with you anymore. Its pointless.
And about tools and posibilities. We can write some npc, scenes yes, its true enough. But who says it will be allowed to be in game by that furry, futa lovin fucker, Fen
P.s. furry game first, uhu. In the begining of the game there wasnt a single fucking charactee that had a full body fur or a fuckin muzzle. Only some fur on limbs, ears and tails like anno. That full body fur shit, that was mostly on futas, appeared later, with appearence of npcs like emmy, penny, that bunny bitch from mengha with two dicks and others.

Reactions: Nitan17

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Balanced content he says, uhu.
You can just check the wiki and see that there as many sexable characters for hetero and gay MC plus all the fetsh types attributed to them that you complained didnt exist.

Its a furry game through and through, always has been and never advertised as otherwise. If its been 4 years and you're still mad about that then there's dozens of other text based games out there.

Reactions: Shilou

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
You can just check the wiki and see that there as many sexable characters for hetero and gay MC plus all the fetsh types attributed to them that you complained didnt exist.

Its a furry game through and through, always has been and never advertised as otherwise. If its been 4 years and you're still mad about that then there's dozens of other text based games out there.
Its like you reading some other guy text and replying to me instead of him. I didnt compalined that thise fetishes didnt exist in game. I said that they are in minority,as in quantity and sometimes quality, when compared to futa furry fetish of the game.
Its now advertised as furry, never was in a past. It shame really how time changes things and people. In the CoC, for example you can DEFUR Amily(some mouse morph if somebody dont remember) and now we have to deal with so many furry npc(fuckin jumpers fo exmple) But hey, fen need to milk money from people and there is a fuckton of a furries there, and blah blah blah im tired of that shit and this pointless banter. Peace everybody, be cool kitties 20191215_152607.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes