UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Sorry, I should have mentioned gay, transformation, and sissification as well. Go to latest updates and do a search for HTML games and you will see that they are dominated by these tags. I admit that some do give you control over the content, but there are just as many that do not. There's been quite a few times where I played a text-based game and I had to skip over scenes of my character getting ass raped.
Another case of schrodinger's gay.
If i skipped the ass rape, did it happen ?

But to be serious for a minute, does this bother you that much ? And if it does, why do you still play then ?

• Haha
Reactions: gaikotsu3

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Another case of schrodinger's gay.
If i skipped the ass rape, did it happen ?

But to be serious for a minute, does this bother you that much ? And if it does, why do you still play then ?
I already said I love text-based games but they're dominated by futa/gay/sissification. Yes, it does bother me. That's why I was complaining in the first place because there's so few that don't include that.

Last edited:
Reactions: q262686

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
for everyone in need of a standalone flashplayer.

(just for dragontamer: i got it from adobe; newer version get be downloaded either from faikotsu below me or from the directly)

Last edited:

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
I already said I love text-based games but they're dominated by futa/gay/sissification. Yes, it does bother me. That's why I was complaining in the first place because there's so few that don't include that.
I hear ya. I'd give Lilith's Throne a try. You can customize what content is generated in the game, and compared to something made by Fenoxo/Savin, it's far less dick-centric.

Reactions: Konstantinus
Feb 13, 2019
Made normal desktop, desktop image pack, and mobile builds (both Android and iOS) from source code for 0.8.057. Yeah, I know 0.8.058 is already out as usual. I'll make mobile rebuilds of it next, but I like being able to build from source code when I can.

As for why, sometimes my builds work on people's devices when the official ones don't, for some reason. Only thing I can think of is that I target an older version of AIR than the official builds do, so maybe it's more backward compatible. Also I still make iOS versions which they don't officially anymore (and haven't for years because apparently they can't figure it out).

0.8.057 rebuilds from source code drop:

(requires jailbroken device or self-signing and sideloading)

My homemade build environment for Linux/BSD (and possibly Mac OS) is .

Next up: 0.8.058.
I often put my latest rebuilds on .
EDIT: 0.8.058 added, those links are on the page linked above. Keeping 0.8.057 up for now on here in case anyone wants it for some reason. They are nearly identical, except for that one bug fix preventing a chance of space combat when first flying to Mhen'ga on a new game start and the fact that they didn't push source code for 0.8.058 so I couldn't make you an image pack of it.
for everyone in need of a standalone flashplayer.
(attached)
Updated to latest version.
(attached)
Please, everyone, just download that straight from Adobe rather than third parties. The stand-alone's always up to date if you get it from here.
You're looking for the "Download the Flash Player projector" link, under the "Windows" header if that's your OS. It's updated in lockstep with the plugin versions.

How do i use the image set and boob mod?
You load the .swf file in a flash player "projector" (which I linked, but will link again. .)

Wish there was a mod that added enemies from CoC into the game with their events.
Unfortunately the code bases are significantly different so that'd be very non-trivial to do.
CoC was by far the better game though.

Last edited:

joeblo

May 28, 2017
but as a heterosexual male
As another heterosexual male, you don't sound super sure of your sexuality. Reminds me of stories about dudes who wouldn't touch their butts in the shower since they thought it'd make em gay, so they just went around with ass stink. In TiTs and CoC, you've always had the ability to so no, unless you lost a fight, but that's kinda made clear from the get go.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
As another heterosexual male, you don't sound super sure of your sexuality. Reminds me of stories about dudes who wouldn't touch their butts in the shower since they thought it'd make em gay, so they just went around with ass stink.
Seems to me it's the heterosexual folk that are sure of their sexuality that get attacked for it these days...
Not liking content that isn't aimed toward him is a farcry from being afraid to wash his own ass.
TiTS is a well-made game, relatively speaking. Rather than just fuckoff to some far inferior game with different content, it's normal to voice your opinion in hopes future development will take people with your tastes in mind.

He feels his tastes are underrepresented in the genre, it's not something to get defensive over and jump on him for.

joeblo

May 28, 2017
Seems to me it's the heterosexual folk that are sure of their sexuality that get attacked for it these days...
Well, if you go into a VERY well established game that has a long history of such content from a previous game and get pissy, I don't really think you *are* that confident in your sexuality. Just hit the next button or git gud at fights scrub.

it's normal to voice your opinion in hopes future development will take people with your tastes in mind.
Not seeing how that helps on a pirating site. The constant "oh if only we didn't have the things that made this game popular around" complaints just annoy the shit out of people.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Well, if you go into a VERY well established game that has a long history of such content from a previous game and get pissy, I don't really think you *are* that confident in your sexuality. Just hit the next button or git gud at fights scrub.

Not seeing how that helps on a pirating site. The constant "oh if only we didn't have the things that made this game popular around" complaints just annoy the shit out of people.
I have no reason to assume he is familiar with the history of Fenoxo, nor am I under the impression he was pissy about anything. Again, he felt his tastes underrepresented in the genre. He wasn't attacking anyone for liking things that he doesn't like.

His opinion is significant even on a "pirating site" because communities form around the content. Maybe enough people will agree with him that there is a demand for a certain kind of content, and someone will want to supply that demand.

The only guy I see attacking anyone for their preferences is you.

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
My only real complaint is that Adjatha's art is a bit too silly for me to take seriously sometimes even if he can do better. I always have to visually portray any of the absurdist things he does as being more realistic in my head. I guess it works for some people but it does look rather strange at times.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
Have you retrieved the Zeng Shi probe?
I dont recall.

I do know i can access all the levels on the planet. There are no more bosses on that planet i can fight.

edit: Nevermind, looks like i had the wrong game version. I downloaded a new one from the website and the dhaal planet appeared in navigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warphorror

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Latest is up!
Mega updated.
AnonFile
for those interested by the changelog
0.8.059 Changelog:

• New enemy encounter in Kiro’s rescue quest: the twins! You can run into these slutted up mega-ausar on the eastern arc of Doctor Po’s freighter. Once you’ve defeated them in battle, they’ll happily provide you with all kinds of fun. Just be careful – they’re loaded with taint! (Written by QuestyRobo, coded by gena138)
  • New bust: the twins!
  • New Amber Scene: Giving Her Throbb. She’ll take up to two doses, but the second one is a doozy! (Appearance screen updates pending text from Wsan.) (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
  • New Codex entry: Zaika. Unlocked by travelling to Dhaal or encountering the Milk Thief, either or.
  • The Poe A amazon costume’s height limit was reduced to 10′ because I’m tired of arguing about what the height limit is supposed to be because I allowed one exception. Sorry!
  • Fixes for the turning tricks status effect at Beth’s. (By LoriJ)
  • The entire game should now be up to par with the new lustChange functions. It also shouldn’t display changes of ‘0’ any longer. This was edits to hundreds of files, so apologies if some more stuff got broke.
  • More assorted bug fixes.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes