AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Alright. So I've finished the Plantation quest and don't seem to be able to talk about it to Bianca. Do I have to turn in Lah for it to count, or am I just doing something wrong? I went with the "A Third Way" resolution and didn't turn Lah in. I've talked to Quinn, Burt, and Flahne about it but it doesn't seem to have taken for Bianca. Thoughts?

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Hey, guys, i seem to have a problem with my char, I have played this game for over 2 years with this char and recently I think I did something in-game or it simply broke but I can't lose the status effect "bulky belly", the char is not pregnant so there is no reason for it to be there and it's just bugging me for over a week now and I can't find an answer so I came here looking for help.
Hope someone can help me, I linked my save file as zip.

I have used TiTSed to change it but to no avail. also tried using a save from before but it already has the bulky belly so rip for my char if i can't fix it

Last edited:

AlabasterChimes

Apr 13, 2019
Hey, guys, i seem to have a problem with my char, I have played this game for over 2 years with this char and recently I think I did something in-game or it simply broke but I can't lose the status effect "bulky belly", the char is not pregnant so there is no reason for it to be there and it's just bugging me for over a week now and I can't find an answer so I came here looking for help.
Hope someone can help me, I linked my save file as zip.

I have used TiTSed to change it but to no avail. also tried using a save from before but it already has the bulky belly so rip for my char if i can't fix it

Nyrea Eggs - Your body naturally produces nyrea eggs.

This perk.

The math on this perk is actually fucked. I would know I give the writer (My good friend) beef about it, and he in turn gives the coder (Not Fen, some rando) a lot of flak.

What this perk does is some truly horrible things. This perk is ONLY supposed to be there if you have a Nyrea Score of 3+, but the person who coded it made it so if u just got the perk it made you create eggs forever.

Now due to the eggs being female in nature they go about being churned out through your fertility score, the speed modifer and others outside factors (like having an Ovipositor).

Yours are
* Fertility: 990185 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 10300 %
* Fertility, Quantity Modifier: 10150 %

Which results in this:
Ovipositor Organs
* Total Count: 9
* Fertility, Ovipositor Eggs, Total: 1542309488
* Fertility, Ovipositor Eggs, Unfertilized, Total: 1542309488
* Fertility, Nyrean Eggs, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
* Fertility, Nyrean Eggs, Total: 1542309488

You have that many eggs inside you, which causes the bulky belly thing. Use the Save Editor to take away the perk, THEN manually delete the billion eggs through there too. (Or add another 4000 days to your play time, that shit is takes awhile for them to expel.)

Hope this helps.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

This perk.

The math on this perk is actually fucked. I would know I give the writer (My good friend) beef about it, and he in turn gives the coder (Not Fen, some rando) a lot of flak.

What this perk does is some truly horrible things. This perk is ONLY supposed to be there if you have a Nyrea Score of 3+, but the person who coded it made it so if u just got the perk it made you create eggs forever.

Now due to the eggs being female in nature they go about being churned out through your fertility score, the speed modifer and others outside factors (like having an Ovipositor).

Yours are

Which results in this:
Ovipositor Organs

You have that many eggs inside you, which causes the bulky belly thing. Use the Save Editor to take away the perk, THEN manually delete the billion eggs through there too. (Or add another 4000 days to your play time, that shit is takes awhile for them to expel.)

Hope this helps.
That explains a lot actually, when i made characters that lays eggs i always took this perk via save edit, but everytime it did that so i stopped, now i understand why.

Reactions: Konstantinus

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
also, new update
0.8.057 Changelog:

• ! Requires standalone flashplayer to use.
  • Character creation now routes you directly to Mhen’ga.
  • The landing pad elevator in Mhen’ga has been simplified for ease of newbie-navigation.
  • New functions for displaying changes to stats like combat damage have been added.
  • Colors for gaining/losing HP, Lust, Energy, and Shields have been added or updated.
  • Almost all items have been updated to display changes to the above stats more clearly.
  • Approximately half the game has been updated for lust changes. There are a LOT of those to find and change, and I can’t just find->replace them all because they are sometimes placed in places that would flow badly, or as part of log messages that aren’t compatible with this system.
and public as well

Reactions: Konstantinus

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
I hope PC ovipositors will be expanded on in the future. Just tried going Nyrean in one of my playthroughs, but the only difference is a report page after an encounter saying you've expelled 18 faux eggs.

If we get proper ovipositors, maybe we'll even get a Bothrioc or Spinarran TF to use them as well. :HideThePain:

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
New updates will be on my mega too, in a bit. If anyone wants them just go grab them; I can provide anonfiles too, but don't feel it's necessary.

Reactions: Nitan17

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017

This perk.

Yours are

Which results in this:
Ovipositor Organs

Hope this helps.
Damn, thanks for the help, I will try to change time and see the results. Thank you for the help

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
new version, still public
0.8.058 Changelog:

• I pushed a change that should prevent your first travel to Mhenga from having a chance at ship combat. That happening created a bug where the ship would not be accessible to the player. Hopefully it is resolved now.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
HI,
Is there away to cum eggs throw dick ? can someone explain how to do that by TITSed ?
That's what Nyrean eggs do. If you want to cheat it in through TiTSEd and not have anything mess up, just load your character's inventory with Nyrean Rock Candy (and lower your taint values back to where you want them if you like). Assuming you had female genatailia prior to the TF, it will give you an ovipositor that will allow you to "cum eggs."

Reactions: Scorpi7

Scorpi7

Jun 1, 2018
That's what Nyrean eggs do. If you want to cheat it in through TiTSEd and not have anything mess up, just load your character's inventory with Nyrean Rock Candy (and lower your taint values back to where you want them if you like). Assuming you had female genatailia prior to the TF, it will give you an ovipositor that will allow you to "cum eggs."
thank you for info , i will try it :)

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
What's up with every text-based game revolving around futa? Like there is maybe 1 in 15 that isn't futa content. I love text-based games, but as a heterosexual male, it's super frustrating. Especially considering a lot of the time this content is literally forced on you. I don't have anything against those who are into futa, but I do dislike how it dominates aif.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
What's up with every text-based game revolving around futa? Like there is maybe 1 in 15 that isn't futa content. I love text-based games, but as a heterosexual male, it's super frustrating. Especially considering a lot of the time this content is literally forced on you. I don't have anything against those who are into futa, but I do dislike how it dominates aif.
Its not as dominant in the market as you make it out to be, plenty of other games that dont have futa/gay content on you and even fewer will try to force that content on the player.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Its not as dominant in the market as you make it out to be, plenty of other games that dont have futa/gay content on you and even fewer will try to force that content on the player.
Sorry, I should have mentioned gay, transformation, and sissification as well. Go to latest updates and do a search for HTML games and you will see that they are dominated by these tags. I admit that some do give you control over the content, but there are just as many that do not. There's been quite a few times where I played a text-based game and I had to skip over scenes of my character getting ass raped.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes