Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Went through my character perks. Only have Mega Milk, Milky, Buttslut and Bubble Butt. As far as my status icons, only blue balls atm. Other than that I'm clean. Does breast size have anything to do with any of those stats?
I don't know what happened then, you could ask on the fenoxo forum with a save file attached there should be someone there that could help you.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I don't know what happened then, you could ask on the fenoxo forum with a save file attached there should be someone there that could help you.
I was thinking about it and thought, either there is other perks that he didn't give us, or it's because of perks/effects that are hidden.
AutoDux, can you look into the "flags" categorie in the editor ? maybe you have an hidden effect flagged.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
follow up question. is there more crew members then the ones that are painfully obvious to get as crew members. like maybe hidden crew members

Vavonmach

Jul 14, 2017
follow up question. is there more crew members then the ones that are painfully obvious to get as crew members. like maybe hidden crew members
-Ardia
-Amber
-Anno
-Azra
-Bess/Ben
-Celise
-Eitan
-Kiro
-Kase
-Mitzi
-Gray goo nova armor
-Olympia
-Paige
-Penny
-Pexiga
-Pippa
-Ramis
-Reaha
-Sera sub
-Shekka
-Siegwulf
-Varmint
-Yammi

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
that image pack wasn't updated for quite some time now. hopefully fenoxo didn't abandon it like he did with the character viewer for the old CoC.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I was thinking about it and thought, either there is other perks that he didn't give us, or it's because of perks/effects that are hidden.
AutoDux, can you look into the "flags" categorie in the editor ? maybe you have an hidden effect flagged.
Any particular flags that I'm lookin' for? Here's the save in case you're interested.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thank you for the link but what does it do?
the old char viewer for coc actually displayed a figure with your traits.
got a dragon tail? the char viewer displayed it. god brunette hair? so did the figure in the char viewer. too bad fenoxo discontinued it and the viewer never got fully fleshed out.

Reactions: Konstantinus

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
the old char viewer for coc actually displayed a figure with your traits.
got a dragon tail? the char viewer displayed it. god brunette hair? so did the figure in the char viewer. too bad fenoxo discontinued it and the viewer never got fully fleshed out.
I loved the viewer when i started playing coc a long time ago, it's sad that it got left to die on the side because no one wanted to work on it.
Wished someone could create something similar for TiTS.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Any particular flags that I'm lookin' for? Here's the save in case you're interested.

OK, so i checked your save and couldn't find anything that could cause your problem, but i think you can "fix" it.
In the stats you have "minus bonus" you can change it so that your stats go back to "normal"
This
stats.png
to this
stats2.png
or you can change it to be even better if you want.
I checked the flags for hidden effect, i looked at the perks (it's strangely empty in my opinion, maybe i'm just too used to have a lot more perks at lvl 10) but nothing weird was checked.
If someone wants to take a look and see if they find anything, go ahead.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
OK, so i checked your save and couldn't find anything that could cause your problem, but i think you can "fix" it.
In the stats you have "minus bonus" you can change it so that your stats go back to "normal"
This
View attachment 539584
to this
View attachment 539586
I checked the flags for hidden effect, i looked at the perks (it's strangely empty in my opinion, maybe i'm just too used to have a lot more perks at lvl 10) but nothing weird was checked.
Aight. Thanks, my dude. I appreciate it.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
This
View attachment 539584
to this
View attachment 539586
Maybe he has his character get drunk a lot and forgot to mention it.
Dead Ale.png

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes