AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Alright. So after playing black jack with Roo and save scumming to hell and back, it is my opinion that the game is far too rigged in Roo's favor. I cannot count the number of times I've hit 22/23 from a 12 or started with 17 or had her magically match my blackjack/20 or had her get blackjack three or four times in a row. The number generator needs some tweaking, imo.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It seems there is a lot of quality of life kind of stuff coming in soon.
Kinda hyped for that.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It seems there is a lot of quality of life kind of stuff coming in soon.
Kinda hyped for that.
Thank fuck they're removing the lust requirment to actually initiat sex. Not happy with them abandoning flash, since there are so many shitty engines out there that many devs for some reason still love to use.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Thank fuck they're removing the lust requirment to actually initiat sex. Not happy with them abandoning flash, since there are so many shitty engines out there that many devs for some reason still love to use.
I'm also happy about the lust requirement, it was way to bothersome, to the point where you are actively seeking perk or items to have the minimum lust of 33, glad it's gonna change.
As for the flash thing, we don't know what they will use, they only said "plans to make us browser-play compliant ", we'll just have to wait and see.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
0.8.053 and 0.8.054 are out
changelogs :
0.8.053 Changelog:

• A new enemy is prowling the mean (unfinished) streets of Dhaal – the zaika milk thief! She’ll attempt to forcibly extract your milk (or other fluids) at nearly any cost! Sadly, her primary loss scene that includes most of the PC-milking has yet to be coded, on account of its size, number of variations, and the fact that I’ve been working on this on and off for most of the day already. Hopefully I can slot that in (with a new combat ability or two) in the next patch!
  • Fantasize now reports how much damage you do to yourself.
  • The Codex’s sidebar is now more readable. Previously, unselected categories blended into the background quite badly.
  • New Busts: Drink Cows! They’re fucking adorable!
  • Mimbranes got some nerfs. Despite being in the “harder” area of Mhen’ga, they were classified as level 1. In spite of that, their lust damage ignored all forms of lust resistance in the game, and it was possible to have them chain-grapple you. That should be eliminated, and their damage should be properly reported as well now.
  • Female naleen got a tiny physique nerf.
  • Naleen grapples should be a little easier to escape (only a little).
  • Temptresses had a buff to vaginal capacity to match their anal capacity.

0.8.054 Changelog:

• I actually added the Zaika to the encounter table for Dhaal’s “Gyre” region. Whoops!

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
Woot.
Mega will be up to date soon.
I'm looking into maybe doing a OneDrive as another backup. Will edit if I do.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I'm also happy about the lust requirement, it was way to bothersome, to the point where you are actively seeking perk or items to have the minimum lust of 33, glad it's gonna change.
As for the flash thing, we don't know what they will use, they only said "plans to make us browser-play compliant ", we'll just have to wait and see.
I'm guessing it will probably just use the systems from COC2.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello people, i just loaded my save into 0.8.051 and now i can't fly because the system tells me my spaceship is overloaded. It reports me i have 5 people at my 3 crew spaces available.
So, i can't fly without disposing of some of my crew members.....
Any ideas on this topic??? Is it possible to purchase another spaceship or to upgrade my ship in order to take my girls with me???

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hello people, i just loaded my save into 0.8.051 and now i can't fly because the system tells me my spaceship is overloaded. It reports me i have 5 people at my 3 crew spaces available.
So, i can't fly without disposing of some of my crew members.....
Any ideas on this topic??? Is it possible to purchase another spaceship or to upgrade my ship in order to take my girls with me???
Yes, you can buy another ship with more space, you can also "cheat" by changing your ship's stats with the save editor.
Or you can use the cheat code clowncar to bypass the limit

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019

Flash is going to be removed from all browsers by the end of the year IIRC most of the messages I get when trying to play flash my browser. If they wish for TiTS to remain playable from a website window, they have no choice but to make a change to bring it into whatever will be used to play games inside a web window. Personally, I use the EXE download of TiTS which I'm still waiting for an update on since that is where my saves are and I don't want to mess with figuring out the SWF version at the moment.

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
Flash is going to be removed from all browsers by the end of the year IIRC most of the messages I get when trying to play flash my browser. If they wish for TiTS to remain playable from a website window, they have no choice but to make a change to bring it into whatever will be used to play games inside a web window. Personally, I use the EXE download of TiTS which I'm still waiting for an update on since that is where my saves are and I don't want to mess with figuring out the SWF version at the moment.
Why not just save to file and load from that?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Yes, you can buy another ship with more space, you can also "cheat" by changing your ship's stats with the save editor.
Or you can use the cheat code clowncar to bypass the limit
Crew limits was one of the dumbest decisions and was mainly made because they said they didnt want the game to just be a collect the next fucktoy to be everyones goal like in CoC.

Aug 13, 2018
Just use the flash projector?

AssHat9

Aug 30, 2017
0.8.055 came out
AnonFile
Mega will be up to date in moments.
Did anyone ever tell you that you're amazing for doing this shit so fast? Cuz seriously you're on the money

Reactions: Konstantinus

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I remember that old build; now, this gun becomes available for sale (and you receive one for free) when you finish quest for NPC called Crazy Carl. If I remember correctly, he even occupies same place where debug room was.
I remember the 1 where it was the goo gun instead of the ZK Rifle. Unfortunately, the 1s that old are in a malware-infested cesspool of a site.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes