Aug 13, 2018
Really weird that the Amazons on Uveto don't have changed dialogue for PC's of different sizes, really weird to hear the Bruiser call my Steele small when she's an 11 foot tall centaur

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nowayman69

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
The probe is in the pirate ship (forgot it's name), you need to see the doc who's working on it to have the key (if i remember right), go to the ship and fight the rival's new guardian, enter the ship and fight the boss, go in the cargo and take the probe.
After that you can do what you want with the ship.
edit with info :
The probe is on the sidewinder, you need to see Dr. Teyaal on the Scaffolds to find the keys, fight Feruze (the rival's guardian) in front of the ship, enter the ship and fight LDC, take the probe in the cargo.
Ok I will try that, ty for the extra info, I totally forgot the Sidewinder :eek:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
The 0.8.046 image pack doesn't work with 0.8.049 save files after a fair bit of content is done. Is there a work around for this?

Last edited:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
try using the versions in between those, if that doesn't work then i think it's time for a new game :v
Sorry, I meant 0.8.046 image pack. I wasn't paying attention to what I was typing. Still the same advice? This is the error I'm receiving:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Sorry, I meant 0.8.046 image pack. I wasn't paying attention to what I was typing. Still the same advice? This is the error I'm receiving:
wait, let me get this straight
you are trying to read a save file from the 0.8.049 version while in the 0.8.046 of the game ?
do i really need to say what's wrong ?

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think you can backtrack a version of the game and play with the save from a newer version.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
you are trying to read a save file from the 0.8.049 version while in the 0.8.046 of the game ?
I was sort of hoping
I was kinda hoping that since I hadn't interacted with "Iyla" yet, it wouldn't have mattered. Guess not.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's been a long time since I played, so long that Mhen'ga was the end of current content and there was barely anything to do there even. In the last build I played, there was a room extending one space to the west of the westernmost vertical path inside the starting area of that planet that had versions of normal weapons that had much better stats and could basically almost one shot everything. Did that room get removed? Also, how do you save edit the .tits files?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It's been a long time since I played, so long that Mhen'ga was the end of current content and there was barely anything to do there even. In the last build I played, there was a room extending one space to the west of the westernmost vertical path inside the starting area of that planet that had versions of normal weapons that had much better stats and could basically almost one shot everything. Did that room get removed? Also, how do you save edit the .tits files?
I barely remember something like this, i do think it was removed since then.
And if you want to save edit, the easiest way is to use the save editor

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
For Saveediting, first download the Save Editor on the front page or in my post above. Than open there the save that you want to edit. There You can change stats like how many penise you have, which items you own or even event flags. But be careful about those event flags because if you take it to far, your whole save is going to be corrupted.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I barely remember something like this, i do think it was removed since then.
And if you want to save edit, the easiest way is to use the save editor
For Saveediting, first download the Save Editor on the front page or in my post above. Than open there the save that you want to edit. There You can change stats like how many penise you have, which items you own or even event flags. But be careful about those event flags because if you take it to far, your whole save is going to be corrupted.
Thanks, I totally missed it on the front page, need to pay more attention to that. Also, thanks for the answer on that room, I thought I was going crazy for a second.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
It's been a long time since I played, so long that Mhen'ga was the end of current content and there was barely anything to do there even. In the last build I played, there was a room extending one space to the west of the westernmost vertical path inside the starting area of that planet that had versions of normal weapons that had much better stats and could basically almost one shot everything. Did that room get removed?
I remember that old build; now, this gun becomes available for sale (and you receive one for free) when you finish quest for NPC called Crazy Carl. If I remember correctly, he even occupies same place where debug room was.

Reactions: alex2011

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I remember that old build; now, this gun becomes available for sale (and you receive one for free) when you finish quest for NPC called Crazy Carl. If I remember correctly, he even occupies same place where debug room was.
Oh, it was that weapon ?
Then i can help a bit for that.
To earn that weapon you have to talk to crazy carl and talk about a few things, at some point the topic of that weapon comes up (or you have to try and buy the weapon in question, don't remember) and he ask you to find a robot in the wild.
In the forest (when you enter, go south) there is a little path with a dead end, at the dead end you will find the robot, deal with it and go back to carl, you will then earn that weapon.
But then again, this weapon WAS good, now... don't know if it's worth it.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, having an issue with Sera now, her obedience isn't rising at all no matter what actions I take.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Alright, having an issue with Sera now, her obedience isn't rising at all no matter what actions I take.
it's gonna be a long one, since i'm not a pro with sera i've taken this directly from the wiki, hope it helps you.

Training

While in training, Sera has two crucial stats:

Obedience - scales from 1 to 80 and represents the demonic girl's readiness to accept Captain Steele as their dominant partner. Most of the interactions available during the training influence this score. In turn, Sera's Obedience level significantly changes the way most scenes play out. The relative levels are:

Extremely Low (0-20): Sera openly antagonizes Steele, mocking any and all of their attempts to train her

Low (21-40): Sera gets more cautious, in part due to starting to see Steele's efforts to tame her as a somewhat realistic threat, and in part due to curiosity.

Medium (41-60): Sera accepts the rules of the game she's now forced to play with her potential master, starting to refer to PC using that title and switching her resistance tactics

High (61-80): Sera openly enjoys her submission to Steele, the control they exert over her and that she can rebel against, starting with Steele forcing the demonette to censor her own speech.

The current Obedience level can be viewed at the Tavros subsection of the Codex's Log, as well as gauged based on Sera's reactions and greetings.

Lust - scales from 0 to 100 and represents Sera's level of arousal, rising with the passage of time and changing through certain scenes. Influences the way most of Sera's sex scenes play out. The important levels are:

Low Arousal: 0-32 Lust

Medium Arousal: 33-65 Lust

High Arousal: 66+ Lust

With the exception of Cunt/Cock Tease - Release scenes, all of Sera's sex options raise her Lust by 35 when she is at Low/Medium Arousal and lead to her cumming when it's High, lowering Lust to 0.

When left at 100 Lust for 3+ hours, Sera will masturbate against orders, presenting PC with a perfect opportunity to punish her.

The current Lust level can be viewed at the Tavros subsection of the Codex's Log, as well as gauged based on the highlighted description at the bottom Sera's Appearance screen.

obedience.png

Reward: While at 80 Obedience and both Steele and Sera are aroused enough for sex (Lust >33), it becomes possible to trigger a special variation of Ride and Cunt/Cock Tease scenes, locking Sera's Obedience score and cementing her status as Steele's willing, if snarky and unruly, submissive.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
it's gonna be a long one, since i'm not a pro with sera i've taken this directly from the wiki, hope it helps you.

Training

While in training, Sera has two crucial stats:

Obedience - scales from 1 to 80 and represents the demonic girl's readiness to accept Captain Steele as their dominant partner. Most of the interactions available during the training influence this score. In turn, Sera's Obedience level significantly changes the way most scenes play out. The relative levels are:

Extremely Low (0-20): Sera openly antagonizes Steele, mocking any and all of their attempts to train her

Low (21-40): Sera gets more cautious, in part due to starting to see Steele's efforts to tame her as a somewhat realistic threat, and in part due to curiosity.

Medium (41-60): Sera accepts the rules of the game she's now forced to play with her potential master, starting to refer to PC using that title and switching her resistance tactics

High (61-80): Sera openly enjoys her submission to Steele, the control they exert over her and that she can rebel against, starting with Steele forcing the demonette to censor her own speech.

The current Obedience level can be viewed at the Tavros subsection of the Codex's Log, as well as gauged based on Sera's reactions and greetings.

Lust - scales from 0 to 100 and represents Sera's level of arousal, rising with the passage of time and changing through certain scenes. Influences the way most of Sera's sex scenes play out. The important levels are:

Low Arousal: 0-32 Lust

Medium Arousal: 33-65 Lust

High Arousal: 66+ Lust

With the exception of Cunt/Cock Tease - Release scenes, all of Sera's sex options raise her Lust by 35 when she is at Low/Medium Arousal and lead to her cumming when it's High, lowering Lust to 0.

When left at 100 Lust for 3+ hours, Sera will masturbate against orders, presenting PC with a perfect opportunity to punish her.

The current Lust level can be viewed at the Tavros subsection of the Codex's Log, as well as gauged based on the highlighted description at the bottom Sera's Appearance screen.

View attachment 533785

Reward: While at 80 Obedience and both Steele and Sera are aroused enough for sex (Lust >33), it becomes possible to trigger a special variation of Ride and Cunt/Cock Tease scenes, locking Sera's Obedience score and cementing her status as Steele's willing, if snarky and unruly, submissive.
Ok, so it just wasn't showing in the flags section on TiTsEd, then. The stat Sera_Obedience is at 0 there, but her obedience according to the logs section of the codex is 16.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Ok, so it just wasn't showing in the flags section on TiTsEd, then. The stat Sera_Obedience is at 0 there, but her obedience according to the logs section of the codex is 16.
I don't do sera often, i find it's more trouble than it's worth.
you either have to be her bitch (i do that sometimes) and you have to do a whole weird fucking quest or you become her master and you have to do this weird "breaking her" kind of thing... that only made her something other than what she was and makes her do prank on you from time to time.

I would've liked a more "normal" relationship with her, have her being, well, her, but you're not some kind of slave.

As for the weird thing you found, don't know.
Good luck with sera

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes