mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So I just heard one of the writers for TITs is having their own game, that makes Savin making CoC2 and Nonesuch with another sci fi game called Cloud 10. Both patreons making a lot of money, dman the meme on rich furries was true after all.

Reactions: Mechonyo

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Can you speed up pregnancy?
Motherhusk on Tarkus or gulping ovilium when pregnant in all your womb.
If you don't mind skipping time go to the Tavros nursery in your room you have the option to stay in the nursery until giving birth (note that if you are currently pregnant from Rahn in the Tanami program you won't have the option to send the eggs to Breedwell and you will not be rewarded from them I think)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What's the least programming-literate way of changing the Laquine childrens' fur color? I wish the game would just do the partner's when you don't have any fur during impregnation.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I don't know if it's been reported yet, but it seems as though Tuuva on Uveto is stealing my Savicite. I tried turning in sixteen pieces for credits but didn't get any.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I don't know if it's been reported yet, but it seems as though Tuuva on Uveto is stealing my Savicite. I tried turning in sixteen pieces for credits but didn't get any.
Any what? It's store credit. You just sell it the normal way to characters not in the hold or to Reasner for actual credits.

Last edited:

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019

• New encounter: Milodan Futazon scourge, by QuestyRobo. Coded by a new volunteer – gena138. Be gentle when reporting any bugs. I spent a few hours paging through it myself to knock the worst edges off, but I did not get much playtime with it. Let us know what you think, and if we need to tweak the balance at all.
    • Be level 8+ when landing on Uveto, and you should get an email notice that the encounters are active.
  • New Slavebreaker scene “Rut Fuck” that the PC can encounter, by William & coded by DrunkZombie.
  • New Female Zil scene “Facefuck”, by William & coded by DrunkZombie.
  • Updated one of the female raskvel scenes with a tweak for knotting. (watchDatRaskvelEggLayyyy – our function names are AMAZING!)
  • Roz now goes on cooldown for 5 hours after you defeat her power armor, in order to properly repair it.
  • A bunch of bug fixes by Jacques00.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018

• New encounter: Milodan Futazon scourge, by QuestyRobo. Coded by a new volunteer – gena138. Be gentle when reporting any bugs. I spent a few hours paging through it myself to knock the worst edges off, but I did not get much playtime with it. Let us know what you think, and if we need to tweak the balance at all.
    • Be level 8+ when landing on Uveto, and you should get an email notice that the encounters are active.
  • New Slavebreaker scene “Rut Fuck” that the PC can encounter, by William & coded by DrunkZombie.
  • Updated one of the female raskvel scenes with a tweak for knotting. (watchDatRaskvelEggLayyyy – our function names are AMAZING!)
  • Roz now goes on cooldown for 5 hours after you defeat her power armor, in order to properly repair it.
Thats my que to wait till 9.0 if they'er going back on working with the Zil

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Any what? It's store credit. You just sell it the normal way to characters not in the hold or to Reasner for actual credits.
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it says it's being traded in for UCG credits. The furball across the way does store credit.

EDIT: The text does indicate that you are trading the savicite for credits. However you definitely are trading it in for store credit. Updating the text to clarify this would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thats my que to wait till 9.0 if they'er going back on working with the Zil
And for me to download it now because I am right now in front of Zehn Shi with Main Quest.
By the way, can a mod please delete or turn out on the main page the second pick from right with the girl hanging upside down?
The picture is not anymore in the game because it made a wrong impression about the character beeing just teasing whith saying no or having no clue what you talking about instead of really beeing to young and innocent to be sexed.

Feb 13, 2019
Android builds save and load really slowly(45s). Any tips how to speed them up?
Sorry, that's just how it is. I think in the attempt to make the code easier to read than CoC's, they ended up making the game super heavyweight and unweildy.

I did mobile rebuilds of the game again for once (0.8.050 since I don't see 0.8.051 up yet and it doesn't look too interesting to me anyway).

They still haven't released source code for 0.8.044 (their last public build), by the way; They're really really getting bad about that ever since last spring or maybe summer.

Honestly I'm pretty much not interested in the game anymore but am trying to keep updated because I hope the apps might work on phones where official ones don't.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it says it's being traded in for UCG credits. The furball across the way does store credit.

EDIT: The text does indicate that you are trading the savicite for credits. However you definitely are trading it in for store credit. Updating the text to clarify this would be greatly appreciated.
I just wanted to be sure you weren't talking about the items they sell (they sells?). I didn't say the text for that was never bullshit. You can always edit what you think you lost that way with the Save Editor. I've done that over *Ship takes damage on Uveto/[Other place that charges for repairs] from taking your Bravery Signet off.

James3

Dec 12, 2018

Is the Futazon always called "The Brute"? (or some variation of that? I forget) or are there alternate versions?
In other words:Have I fought the only version?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is the Futazon always called "The Brute"? (or some variation of that? I forget) or are there alternate versions?
In other words:Have I fought the only version?
There's a second version that is unlocked at lvl 10 called the Bruiser which is larger than the Amazon, has more health, and has the Suck Her Dick replaced with HyperSuckHer. However choosing the HyperSuck option results in an error atm.

Reactions: James3
Feb 13, 2019
Is it possible to play with the image pack in a phone?
Yes, if you have enough RAM and someone takes the time to do a build for it (and the person building it also needs a lot of RAM for any image build… I think the last one I made took about 5 GB of it, although running it takes rather a lot less; I'd guess 1 GB total could be enough; 512M is not). Fenoxo never has made a mobile imagepack build.

I did, once, though. for 0.8.029. Here's the links. I don't really feel like updating them (takes aaaages to build and upload), and not much of worth has been added since 0.8.029 anyway. Also you need source code, and Fen has kindly neglected to push sources for the latest available public build so I couldn't make an image pack mobile version for it even if I wanted to. Pressure them to make the sources automatically get pushed for public builds again if you want that fixed.

It's been nearly a year since Gedan broke the automation apparently (10 months, I think).

0.8.029 mobile imagepack: Android ARM

0.8.029 mobile imagepack: Android x86

None of my iDevices have enough RAM for me to test it on them.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
There's a second version that is unlocked at lvl 10 called the Bruiser which is larger than the Amazon, has more health, and has the Suck Her Dick replaced with HyperSuckHer. However choosing the HyperSuck option results in an error atm.
Will you encounter the first version again after that?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes