UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yes you can still encounter the "normal" amazonian milodan after meeting a bruiser.
I tried for a few hours to encounter the amazonian milodans yesterday and couldn't find them.
I'm lvl 10, met normal milodans, got the message from joyco and i roamed around everywhere on uveto and still can't find one.
Did i miss something ?
Am i even looking in the right place ? on the right planet ?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Soooo, I'm still having problems finding the "Milodan Futazon scourge" or whatever they're called (never met them, i don't know).
I check everywhere i could to see what i'm supposed to do to find them, did them, and still can't find them.
I did the following :
-went to uveto
-be lvl 8+ (i'm lvl 10)
-met a milodan
-got the mail "Urgent: Hazmat Advisory" from JoyCo

Do i need to do something else ?

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Soooo, I'm still having problems finding the "Milodan Futazon scourge" or whatever they're called (never met them, i don't know).
I check everywhere i could to see what i'm supposed to do to find them, did them, and still can't find them.
I did the following :
-went to uveto
-be lvl 8+ (i'm lvl 10)
-met a milodan

Nope there a rare encounter keep trying

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Nope there a rare encounter keep trying
How is it even possible i haven't met them yet ?
i meet the Essyra marion a lot and they are, and i quote "The Essyra Marion is an extremely rare semi-hostile encounter "
i meet them like every two encounters and i can't manage to find the futazon ?
Am i cursed ?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I did the following :
-went to uveto
-be lvl 8+ (i'm lvl 10)
-met a milodan

I only met them on the ice squares (whites ones) but not the coast so far so maybe they are limited to a specific zone.

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I only met them on the ice squares (whites ones) but not the coast so far so maybe they are limited to a specific zone.
Thank you !
That's exactly what i was missing !
i was looking in the grey and blue squares since white mostly have the frost-wyrm.

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
What is the BOOBs Mod and uh do I need the Imagepack (though it doesn't look like its updated)
BOOBS mod adds back some things that were removed (Frostwyrm incest for example), and has more patches and things, though is updated much slower than TiTS itself.

The Imagepack is only updated every so often, not every version.

Reactions: Konstantinus

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Thank you !
That's exactly what i was missing !
i was looking in the grey and blue squares since white mostly have the frost-wyrm.
Rare encounters are nearly always limited to some squares. Ex: the Sydian Matriarch will not spawn in most square that can spawn a sydian, but only in a few ones in the area south from the commercial safe zone.

Ashan Animation

Nov 28, 2017
I found the amazon in the south east part of the map, near the entrance to the dragon hallway, if it really is zone based just try to run around there in the non dragon white area

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I found the amazon in the south east part of the map, near the entrance to the dragon hallway, if it really is zone based just try to run around there in the non dragon white area
I almost said that myself, but apparently you can see them on the paths North of there. It seems to be further out onto the white squares, that aren't on the East Coast designated to the Frostwyrm.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Because there ist still no Patchlog here for 0.8.052 I am posting it:

0.8.052 Changelog:

• The rat slut duo in Cherry’s Tap-Hall, Walnut & Chestnut, will now offer VIP Service. If you’ve befriended Rat’s Raiders, then you can get access to it faster plus a discount. Otherwise, you have to keep using them. (Written by William, coded by DrunkZombie.)
  • If you get both the helmet and spacesuit in Zheng Shi but for some reason toss one, you can buy a complete suit from Urbolg for 30,000 – only after finding looting both of the above. This was already in the game, but a bolded notice to this effect was added to the airlock to help lost players know how to proceed.
  • Kasmiran’s bust has been added after wayyyyy too long.
  • HumpHard Inc has been removed from the game and its constituent toys and content reassigned to TamaniCorp or JoyCo as appropriate. Its author is no longer in the community and despite multiple Codex entries, none of the authors had much interest in it. This should trim the Codex bloat a bit while also helping players more strongly connect with (and remember) the existing corps.
  • Vahn and Synphia can now sell you SteeleTech suits, if you’d rather not have best-pup on your ship for her vending capabilities.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
For some reason I can't get the last probe, I went to Zheng Shi and found nothing, even fought everything too. So frustrating >_<

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
For some reason I can't get the last probe, I went to Zheng Shi and found nothing, even fought everything too. So frustrating >_<
The probe is in the pirate ship (forgot it's name), you need to see the doc who's working on it to have the key (if i remember right), go to the ship and fight the rival's new guardian, enter the ship and fight the boss, go in the cargo and take the probe.
After that you can do what you want with the ship.
edit with info :
The probe is on the sidewinder, you need to see Dr. Teyaal on the Scaffolds to find the keys, fight Feruze (the rival's guardian) in front of the ship, enter the ship and fight LDC, take the probe in the cargo.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes