Jameskai

Mar 17, 2020
P.S: Is "The Treatment" a worth it transformation? i been reading on it and i like how the whole "amazonian endurance" makes it so you don't lose energy from having sex, but not sure if i can keep that because as soon as i've got it i'm planning to TF my char back the way i like them, i don't plan to stay as an amazon cow.
Yeah I think it is worth it especially for the 2 ranks of Inhuman Desire which give you +40 max lust. If you take some Teran Treats or whatever race you want to stay as. You will keep the perks from the Treatment. Most perks you can keep even if you go back. I Red Pilled to "Myr Venom" and Lupinoled to "Alpha Scent". The are some perks like "Icy Veins" from Frostfire which you will lose if you are not furred or feathered and the "Nuki Nuts" perk which you will lose if your nuki score gets to low. As far as I can tell you shouldn't be able to lose Amazon Endurance.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah I think it is worth it especially for the 2 ranks of Inhuman Desire which give you +40 max lust. If you take some Teran Treats or whatever race you want to stay as. You will keep the perks from the Treatment. Most perks you can keep even if you go back. I Red Pilled to "Myr Venom" and Lupinoled to "Alpha Scent". The are some perks like "Icy Veins" from Frostfire which you will lose if you are not furred or feathered and the "Nuki Nuts" perk which you will lose if your nuki score gets to low. As far as I can tell you shouldn't be able to lose Amazon Endurance.
Thanks for the reply! guess now it'll be a guessing game trying to get the Amazon one huh? saddly you can't pick which treatment you want to affect you at a time, and yeah i tend to use the Nuki Nutbutter to avoid losing Nuki Nuts once you change race since it lets you keep them so long you have well...nuts! XD

Reactions: Jameskai

Jameskai

Mar 17, 2020
Thanks for the reply! guess now it'll be a guessing game trying to get the Amazon one huh? saddly you can't pick which treatment you want to affect you at a time, and yeah i tend to use the Nuki Nutbutter to avoid losing Nuki Nuts once you change race since it lets you keep them so long you have well...nuts! XD
According to the wiki you increase your chances by having a Tone score higher than 70 and a femininity score lower than 60. Think it might be harder if you are playing a Herm Character. Best advice I can give is create a save right before you take the treatment and wait a day and a half. If you don't have Amazon Needs after 36 hours try again.

Right now I am debating on saving Kiro now or waiting for the full Bimbo.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Jameskai

Mar 17, 2020
Screw it gonna wait for full Bimbo Kiro. Wanted to wait because heard not a lot of bimbo Kiro content hasn't been added. But will see how it goes.

Robin187

Jan 26, 2019
Actually, you can decide which Treatment result you get (in your case just type "amazon" in the console), check here
I personally prefer cumcow Treatment because it gives you Auto-Autofellatio perk which is kind of funny.

Reactions: NODOGAN

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
God it feels like TiTS has gotten sweet fuck all content for a good year now.
Come on now, it's not like Fen just phones it in at any possible inconveniece or something... Yeah, I used to be super excited for TiTs, even thinking about doing the patreon thing for it. Somehow I don't think I'd be getting my money's worth at this point.

Well, the air conditioning in my office is out. It got hot enough for one of the grip pads on my mouse to separate the other night. I still managed to chunk out more Azariah, but I must flee back to the respite of my laptop for now…

Time to replace the ol’ Death Adder…

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Actually, you can decide which Treatment result you get (in your case just type "amazon" in the console), check here
I personally prefer cumcow Treatment because it gives you Auto-Autofellatio perk which is kind of funny.
yeah can do that for my current char at least, if not next character i make will likely start of as a herm seeing the wikia states that:
Hermaphridite:
  • One of the following
    • at 70 or more
    • less than 60
  • 87.5% Chance of Amazon variant.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Still no last planet update... holy crap. Places on there literally say "Read me" lol

...and I have yet to find a "Sylvie" from the last update. Some of the options arent easy to find lol

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
31 files changed in this update. 31. Wow.

Fenoxo vs Innoxia for the disappointing developer championship of the world in a 15 foot high STEEL CAGE! The loser has to update their unfinished content they havent completed thats loaded with placeholders.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, I had read why the game would go to HTML, would someone know something about it?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, I had read why the game would go to HTML, would someone know something about it?
I will probably say wrong things since i don't know squat about that subject, but i'll try.
They have to port the game but they're not using HTML (not like the HTML games you can find around here) they will use the same(ish) thing that CoC2 is using, and i think it's browser based, but not HTML.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Funnily enough after trying out "The Treatment" for the first time ever i realized 2 things:
1-The bull variant does more for me and the character i tend to play as than the amazon variant.
2-Holly hell i need to skip treatment until i unlock Uveto if i don't wanna end up crippled by SUPER-ACTIVE-NUTS! somehow ended with refractory rate over 3.000% my character couldn't spend more than an hour without cumming or he was filling his sack!

Sep 20, 2018
Still no last planet update... holy crap. Places on there literally say "Read me" lol
...and I have yet to find a "Sylvie" from the last update. Some of the options aren't easy to find lol
Sylvie is on Canada station at the kui country bar & lodge at night,get her to toss back enough booze and she'll want to get naughty

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes