Wavering

May 26, 2021
As for now let us assume that maximum stat is just 50. That means if you would become Galotian - the creature made from a goo - you would be able to equip that Goo Core. But! It wont raise the base by additional 20 to make it appear as 70 in game. This is what i call over-stat - which is normally hidden inside game. Meaning that if your base intelligence would drop for a base of "zero", wearing Goo Core would actually make it to display as 20. Same with willpower.
Hmm that makes me wonder how the Goo Core intelligence boost would interact .
As far as I know with that perk you can increase your intelligence to 70 ish; so, I'm curious if the extra intelligence from the Goo Core could be factored in there as well for a potential increase to 90 ish intelligence.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hmm that makes me wonder how the Goo Core intelligence boost would interact .
As far as I know with that perk you can increase your intelligence to 70 ish; so, I'm curious if the extra intelligence from the Goo Core could be factored in there as well for a potential increase to 90 ish intelligence.
The one problem with that is character gets Cum Hungry which drops the intelligence to a very low level (like 15 INT, i think its by percentage also). I have used that perk some time ago and thanks to Auto-Fellatio my character could suck herself off and gain cum. So i had no need to run for enemies and gain the cum from them. The downside is also by having huge amount of cum makes it Bulky Belly (-70% Reflexes). Haven't tried to consume cum from bubble buddy. Idk if this is possible this way.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
The one problem with that is character gets Cum Hungry which drops the intelligence to a very low level (like 15 INT, i think its by percentage also). I have used that perk some time ago and thanks to Auto-Fellatio my character could suck herself off and gain cum. So i had no need to run for enemies and gain the cum from them. The downside is also by having huge amount of cum makes it Bulky Belly (-70% Reflexes). Haven't tried to consume cum from bubble buddy. Idk if this is possible this way.
If your PC has a Goo Body you don't need to worry about the "Bulky Belly" status effect iirc
Aside from that, I'd imagine consuming it from bubble buddy would result in the same, but I'm not entirely sure; I'll test all this later. I can keep you updated via PM if it's easier.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
If your PC has a Goo Body you don't need to worry about the "Bulky Belly" status effect iirc
Aside from that, I'd imagine consuming it from bubble buddy would result in the same, but I'm not entirely sure; I'll test all this later. I can keep you updated via PM if it's easier.
Ah now i undertstand. I have used my saved Galo Max pills. This is pretty awesome by being a Galotian.

Reactions: Wavering

James3

Dec 12, 2018
You might be interested into . And than go to for more of them. The one you looking for might be "KosMos"

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's 1 besides Nioki? (or however you spell it) What's the difference, are they a taur like the Siegewolves or something?

That one does sounds good but i'm not fully convinced by that -3 to my evasion, trying to keep it even making all items either have a bonus to evasion or at least not give me any negatives on it, how about this one? 125 shield doesn't sounds half bad IMO.
I like the Jumper shield, myself.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
There's 1 besides Nioki? (or however you spell it) What's the difference, are they a taur like the Siegewolves or something?
There are many names there. All in source. Scroll on the source code list i provided link for than you will read all mods they have. Basically i think those are just starting appearance changers. I have never read that those names influence any quests also.

Edit: I haven't played Taur. Genitalia location due to a body structure makes it difficult sometimes to even masturbate. That means mc have to get off with a help. I just dont like the idea of being reliant on something or someone else in this game. No offence to a ship crue.

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
There are many names there. All in source. Scroll on the source code list i provided link for than you will read all mods they have. Basically i think those are just starting appearance changers. I have never read that those names influence any quests also.

Edit: I haven't played Taur. Genitalia location due to a body structure makes it difficult sometimes to even masturbate. That means mc have to get off with a help. I just dont like the idea of being reliant on something or someone else in this game. No offence to a ship crue.
If you don't mind parasites, you can give your taurs a cuntsnake or cockvine tail. Hands free masturbatory aid with a little mind of its own. Or the cockvine wings, which have a funny masturbation scene since you turn into a one-person gangbang.

James3

Dec 12, 2018

Oh, in source. Didn't think that kind of thing would be that readable to non-computer-guys, too.
Also didn't know Naoki was forced to have a dick, just happened to choose 1 while trying the android character I knew of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Correct responses to Big T dinner (as to get Gianna aboard the ship)..

Last edited:

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Is the first time you have sex with Mirrin always her Analling you? Or is there a way to unlock her sex scenes without losing your anal virginity.

Grey Jack

Mar 24, 2018
Sometimes I lose interest in TiTS (more or so all games), and then gain it back again. Whenever this happens I get to come back to some new content, which makes me happy. At this point I almost do it intentionally.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Is there a item cheat of some kind? Or at least a way I can see the map ID for the location cheat?
I forgot the buy the Siegwulfe for the Syri quest and my secondary save is too far behind.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is there a item cheat of some kind? Or at least a way I can see the map ID for the location cheat?
I forgot the buy the Siegwulfe for the Syri quest and my secondary save is too far behind.
Try save editing the item into your inventory, its not a requirment though to have her during the quest its just fr one of the endings.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
So like I've beaten most of the game but I can't get the remaining travel events, such as Kiro's quest, even thought I already have 100% afinity with her.
Is there a way to force them to happen?

D

Deleted member 3463984

So like I've beaten most of the game but I can't get the remaining travel events, such as Kiro's quest, even thought I already have 100% afinity with her.
Is there a way to force them to happen?
it might just be bad rng or you might be underleveled. are you level 9?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes