jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
No idea why I even look at this game when it gets updated anymore. Never anything worth looking at.

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Any patches being done to allow incest back into the game.
I also would be curious to know if anyone is modding this without Fenoxo's blessing. I had a much better time playing CoC modded than the new CoC2 stuff.

However, I assume that until Patreon's stance on it changed, TiTS will never include it again. I haven't played this since the first patches after they removed the frost dragon stuff and Patreon brought the hammer down, but I'm also wondering if they've rolled back any of the half-sibling Shade stuff since then too, because ToS. Roundscape seems to have dodged a lot of flak and even added more incest content since the changes.

Is there something about SubscribeStar that discourages more people from making the move to better meet subscriber interests? I know Fenoxo is a tight-ass about certain fetishes, so even if he had permission, incest would barely be included. Is SS hard to work with or what?

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
Kind of a shot in the dark since I can find barely any mention of it anywhere, but does anyone know the likelihood of getting slyveren morph items beyond just the snakebyte thing? Pretty much all that's missing from existing in-game morphs for it would be the hood and fangs. It's a damn shame to not be able to become one since they're reasonably common and similar enough to the standard lizard morphs.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is SS hard to work with or what?
Its more that patreon takes a smaller cut out of fees than SS and patreon is a lot more well known to the general public so its faster to get people to sub to your content.

Also yes Fenoxo said he's glad incest is gone since it disturbs now that he is a father so even if its added I doubt you will see incest again.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Kind of a shot in the dark since I can find barely any mention of it anywhere, but does anyone know the likelihood of getting slyveren morph items beyond just the snakebyte thing? Pretty much all that's missing from existing in-game morphs for it would be the hood and fangs. It's a damn shame to not be able to become one since they're reasonably common and similar enough to the standard lizard morphs.
Do not expect any "complicated transformations" seems to be they'll just go the simple route in all future transformations. See Lion-O which has the exact same tags as cat-people in terms of dialogue.

Also someone made a user submission document for proper snake style transformation but that was rejected.

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
Do not expect any "complicated transformations" seems to be they'll just go the simple route in all future transformations. See Lion-O which has the exact same tags as cat-people in terms of dialogue.

Also someone made a user submission document for proper snake style transformation but that was rejected.
Well that sucks, though I suppose I can't really guess at how complicated it would actually be to implement beyond the writing aspect. It's a shame the user submission was rejected, but that might leave room for possible mods in the future when the game is (eventually) done.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Well that sucks, though I suppose I can't really guess at how complicated it would actually be to implement beyond the writing aspect. It's a shame the user submission was rejected, but that might leave room for possible mods in the future when the game is (eventually) done.
I don't know if the dev was joking or not when he said it but they said its 50% done so it needs anther 7 years

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Have they added any real preggo content in ages or has the wiki just not been updated?

btw player pregnancies don't count because lollllll fem mc

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I wish Fenoxo would put this on-hold and change the engine so Fen can finish this properly.

A pic update for someone on Dhaal. At least SOME Dhall content was worked on but it looks like none was---------------------------

Reactions: aroeah126

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Oof reading through the last 10 pages glad i decided to stop caring about this game when i did some thing's never change.

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
Do you guys know of similar games as this one? ( Excluding CoC 1-2 ), pretty please?

It feels like it's been dead for like 1 year...i feel like giving up

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes