Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks a lot! Making new items appears to be quite easy, so I can finally add plenty of militaresque gear the game is missing (imo). Though, the idea of modifying the shopkeepers inventory lists has to be put on hold. Sadly, JPEXS appears to be imperfect when it comes to recompiling groups of scripts as all item lists for shopkeepers appear to be held in TITS class which is filled with lots of script-work from /includes and others as is seen at github source. The error given is "parent_close expected but comma found on line x (random line half of the times)". Maybe, some poking around is worthwhile, but so far, I suppose, such in-deep changes are impossible without a proper source which creators are not too keen to release (something about porting to JavaScript).
We can sleep with github for awhile now. I am pretty sure that Savin won't push new source code into github until they release JavaScript version of it. I have found that on their forum:
1625404952437.png
- thats from TiTS forum thread there.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
We can sleep with github for awhile now. I am pretty sure that Savin won't push new source code into github until they release JavaScript version of it. I have found that on their forum:
View attachment 1280483
What's funny is someone asked in June if it'll be updated and they just said no, not even giving out an ETA

Speaking about ETA anyone know when the TITS port will come out?

Derver

Jul 28, 2018
What's funny is someone asked in June if it'll be updated and they just said no, not even giving out an ETA

Speaking about ETA anyone know when the TITS port will come out?
"When it's done" - Savin. The most recent info I've read are the rumours (it was said by a user, not by some prominent member of the dev team) that they are either porting or have finished porting Tarkus. So, my guess, per Savin words up there, is a year at best, considering they also have to do at least some updates for the flash version in order to appease The Board the patrons.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 1280483
Next year? Fucking hell...

Not like they were fully aware of flash's shutdown coming in 2021 and yet they have absolutely nothing to show for. This is honestly just embarressing at this point and I sure as fucking hell am glad to have stopped supporting them once the content drought last summer came in and they actually had a post to adress all of that.

ED: I just noticed that picture post was from 2020, yet it still feels applicable to asking this year. At this rate, "next year" is my personal ETA for this, because they seem to be either malicious, or utterly inept.

Last edited:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
If a man is good enough to design + code a game from scratch in Flash, then he is good enough to copy that into JavaScript. There is nothing inept about it. He's either lazy or has an actual job and is treating this as a side project.
Well, I did read stuff regarding that in the forums where questions about the JS port were being asked. Apparently, they'll be using the opportunity of porting to also trim out unnecessary functions and all that, but with how this game went from "jank" to "jank with a bit of cream on top", who knows what'll break if they remove a single building block - and the way the answer to the post was worded, I was not entirely convinced they'll not also just use the time to axe content that is unfinished or of lower quality. Though that last bit is just unfounded speculation on my end.

Jul 20, 2019
is there anyway to give steele a custom bust? ive tried using the custom busts method( ) but i cant get it to work for steele

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
Next year? Fucking hell...

Not like they were fully aware of flash's shutdown coming in 2021 and yet they have absolutely nothing to show for. This is honestly just embarressing at this point and I sure as fucking hell am glad to have stopped supporting them once the content drought last summer came in and they actually had a post to adress all of that.

ED: I just noticed that picture post was from 2020, yet it still feels applicable to asking this year. At this rate, "next year" is my personal ETA for this, because they seem to be either malicious, or utterly inept.
Yep, that sums up the current situation. I have reason to believe that Fenoxo still doesn't even know how Git works despite the project using it for over half a decade. That or he doesn't want to step on gedan's toes ("go over the helmet" to quote spaceballs).

The excuse of "we're still porting to Javascript" has always been lame. They've never worried about code quality before pushing in the past - as indicated by all the hundreds of workarounds I had to do to build it on a Linux box with case sensitive filenames, and the occasional source code drop that didn't match up 1:1 with the public release when built. I also recall times where the released source code straight up wouldn't compile without changes, even on Windows or Mac OS machines. Also, there are dozens of self-incriminating "this is bad code" type comments scattered throughout, so they clearly didn't care about that when sharing it.

Even if they are completely rewriting the entire game from scratch in HTML/Javascript, as long as they are also maintaining and updating the flash version the sources for that should be shared. There's really no good excuse except incompetence or an active desire to avoid sharing it. Since pushing to the public repo takes between two and three commands to accomplish, they can't claim they're "too busy" for over a year now.

Just updated my air builds for the first time in around a year. Had to download a later SDK than I'd been using because they bumped theirs for some reason and I can't use older ones unless I build from source code. This is 0.8.149.

Notably, I make (jailbroken) iOS builds, which fen & co. can't seem to figure out how to do anymore. I found a simple workaround for the bug they hit when building for iOS ages ago. I'd share it if they'd share, too.
These are Mega links, but I always update them from my page:

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
is there anyway to give steele a custom bust? ive tried using the custom busts method( ) but i cant get it to work for steele
Pretty sure it can be done with any existing PNG with transparency layer.
1626461055399.png

(You should probably stick to other guides, and my post here)

To extract images i have used . And this software seems to be perfect for this game. You can even make weapon or armor mods with it. I have made few posts about this back in the topic here.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes