Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Public Release

0.8.151 Changelog:

• ! (Requires a stand-alone flash player to use and 600+MB of free storage space.)
  • The “Anno Walking You” event now has a few new scenes added: one for New Texas, one for bumping into Syri, and one for running into Saendra.
  • Fixed a bug where bad pets would wind up with a next button that doesn’t work.
  • Fixed some broken parsers, a bold bleed, and some variants that didn’t have logic.
  • Fixed the taursuit accidentally giving double taint.
  • Tweaked some codexes, lore, and the appearance screen so that some things could be clarified and more consistent, so: ausar don’t have slitted eyes, gryvain knots are functional knots, and Fen has a big ol’ ween.
  • New Busts: Updated Big T (Shou), Anno Huskar Casual, non-Huskar Anno (&nude & casual), Alexandra, the Dong Designer, and the Mindwash Visor.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Does the image pack include the game as well? If I download that, do I have the whole game ready to be loaded onto a flash player?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im not use to all these different formats..i first tried the SWF link and winamp wanted to open it needless to say didnt work
so long story short what all do i need for SWF files ?not sure what air is ?
im on windows 10 pro on a laptop so educate me people LOL thank you
UPDATED: well long story short ive done some researching good news i found a SWF player BAD NEWS it requires adobe flash player
seems adobe is retired so short story long doesnt look like ill be able to play this game so dev may wanna consider a different format for your games Untitled.png

Last edited:

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
im not use to all these different formats..i first tried the SWF link and winamp wanted to open it needless to say didnt work
UPDATED: well long story short ive done some researching good news i found a SWF player BAD NEWS it requires adobe flash player
seems adobe is retired so short story long doesnt look like ill be able to play this game so dev may wanna consider a different format for your games View attachment 1336963
Just download flash player projector

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
Okay, I got the save editor downloaded and the Visual studio's thing. but I have no idea what I am doing and how to mess with stuff like perks and stats. Can someone give me a step-by-step or something?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i remeern some kind of anme cheat hat unlocks a bunch of planets already is this still in and yes does anyone remerbs what name it was

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
seems adobe is retired so short story long doesnt look like ill be able to play this game so dev may wanna consider a different format for your games View attachment 1336963
hence the reason they're trying to port to JavaScript

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes