claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The air player works just fine. The game is still perfectly playable. They need to wrap it up and move on and stop trying to port 5 years worth of work to another language. The next game can use javascript, but this porting project is such a waste of time, effort, and backer money.
I won't disagree, but as I understand it their code was in need of an overhaul regardless. if what they're saying is true then they should have fewer issues implementing content going forward. I know CoC2 has far fewer bugs than TiTs on each update, so hopefully they can cut it down to that. But I do agree that this port is taking a lot longer than it probably should've to being with.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The air player works just fine. The game is still perfectly playable. They need to wrap it up and move on and stop trying to port 5 years worth of work to another language. The next game can use javascript, but this porting project is such a waste of time, effort, and backer money.
I wish they'd dedicate backer money into the port, the majority of the port work is done by one person and a coupe of volunteers. Fen and team do not work on the porting process so it has zero effect on updates coming out.

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
Too bad Ruffle doesn't actually allow you to play it. Heard about a project called Flashpoint too, but I definitely don't know if it's powerful enough for TiTs to run on. It has to be added by the developer of the software too so Fen would have to contact him and I guess he already looked into the compatibility issues of the game so that's probably a no-go.
I guess Flash Projector or AIR are the only viable solutions for now.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Is it too much to hope for that while they are basically remaking the game from the ground up that they'll plug some old content holes? Like how one character basically has a WIP in their chat, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been fixed in years haven't checked in a while though, I think it was the clothing chick in the travos station, im pretty sure there are other examples but i cant think of them right now

Edit: It was Aliss it says "The alien looks thoughtful for a moment. You’re pretty confident that there might be something more to this in a future update.", I'm pretty sure it's been years, I don't think they are planning on adding anything at this point

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Is it too much to hope for that while they are basically remaking the game from the ground up that they'll plug some old content holes?
Yes, that is too much to hope for.
The port from flash -> JS is basically a one man effort, from what I could remember reading their posts it's 90% Gedans work(I think?), which is also why it's been taking up until now that they have something remotely presentable with screens to back it on their recent activities on their site. Don't get suckered in when they say they want to "use the porting as an opportunity to fix some content" or whatever it was that they stated on the forums: Tidying up or even just finishing has never received any priority whatsoever. Hell, you can run into a couple of maptiles on Uveto that still have some devnotes equaling to "MISSING TEXT" and similar phrases splattered about as placeholders for future updates - Just as a reminder, that has been there since these maptiles have been created and in the meantime, two more planets have been released in the form of Zeng'Shi and Dhaal, both of which have received sizeable amount of content already and with Zeng'Shis plot basically being finished. Why even have those spots accesible in the first place if they serve no purpose?

It seems to me at least that they put in the bare minimum effort to anything that is not directly linked to sex scenes with their favorite characters, while putting in colossal amounts of effort into some highly specific character scenes that appeal to them - that some might even decide to skip out on entirely as its not their kink - as seen with the newest release, which is Anno's petplay that apparently comes with a battery of variations to account for all the different variables. Yet I'm to miss out on it, because that is just not my cup of tea.
Hell, there is still the entire resolution to the Myrellion conflict plot missing...

Jul 17, 2020
Okay, I got the save editor downloaded and the Visual studio's thing. but I have no idea what I am doing and how to mess with stuff like perks and stats. Can someone give me a step-by-step or something?
just use no need for possibly poorly coded 3rd party programs. it works for many save types including flash saves.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Okay, I got the save editor downloaded and the Visual studio's thing. but I have no idea what I am doing and how to mess with stuff like perks and stats. Can someone give me a step-by-step or something?
Why not just use vanilla TiTSEd? It has its own UI and everything, so there's no need to edit variables and all that jazz.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Placidarrest

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
just use no need for possibly poorly coded 3rd party programs. it works for many save types including flash saves.
This is quite literally the most moronic recommendation possible.
  • saveditonline.com doesn't support the exported format, so you have to track down the file in the app-data folder.
  • Editing this kind of game with that method is practically impossible, this game has thousands of variables and you have no way to know what the raw integers correlate.
  • That "poorly coded 3rd party program" has been worked on for years and works great, the person your responding to just doesn't know how to download stuff off of github.

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Your not supposed to download the code, you get the compiled version from the releases section.

Then you can open your save in the top right and It should look like this. Titsed.png

Feb 13, 2019
I've the misfortune of not finding fuzzy-furry stuff hot (ever seen/felt a wet dog?), and at this point in my life the internet has corrupted me to the point I may as well be herm-sexual, or whatever the fuck you'd call that. Which has it's own set of issues, cause I despise anal, and about 50% of futas are shemale it seems, so if they are ever the catcher, it's butt stuff.
The spiral of depravity is real, folks, and it's scary. Avoid exploring deeper, darker kinks unless you have to, or they get normalized, and the old kinks get less fun. .
Related to the game, I feel Azra is gonna go the same way her CoC counterpart did, or Ember, or one of the other dozen or so abandoned projects in the games.
You sound like a kindred spirit.
(Ember was the CoC character that I remembered thinking was really cool when first released… then none of the other content planned got added for her in any future update. One update for all the content, and that was it.)
I also liked Minerva (the Azra counterpart) a lot, though not quite as much as Ember.

Not really hugely anti-furry, in that if it's below a certain cringe threshold I can deal with it, but definitely not something I need or necessarily "get."
Never had any interest in anal either, which is one of a few reasons Savin annoys me so much (most others are related to obnoxiousness on the forum).

The sexuality thing, too. I still like women and everything, but it'd be cool to have more options to work with.
Holy shit, replaying TiTS I see now that Savin cannot for the life of him write anything other than the few archetypes he is comfortable with.
That's one of my other problems with Savin.
It's also quite impressive seeing TiTS do absolutely fuck all throughout this year. This game has had nearly a decade of work in it by now and it's a mess.
Every year we get less and less worthwhile content.
That "poorly coded 3rd party program" has been worked on for years and works great, the person your responding to just doesn't know how to download stuff off of github.
Except it is inherently poorly coded because it was written in C# with WPF Windows Presentation Forms, which makes it not-portable by design.
Minerva works fine, and so does titsed… if you computer will actually run it. Once you're familiar with the data structures of the game, though, Minerva isn't that bad.
True, but they've shown before that they will never change unless they stop getting money, and people keep paying so they'll keep on doing whatever the hell they want.
Then you can open your save in the top right and It should look like this.
…Or, if you don't use Windows and still take the 40 minutes to an hour to get it to run in Wine (since it won't run in Mono due to WPF), it should look like this instead.
titsed-sucks2.png

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Except it is inherently poorly coded because it was written in C# with WPF Windows Presentation Forms, which makes it not-portable by design.

…Or, if you don't use Windows and still take the 40 minutes to an hour to get it to run in Wine (since it won't run in Mono due to WPF), it should look like this instead.
You could of just said you use Linux.
Something being old doesn't mean its bad, sure its written in a pretty dead framework with no cross-platform compatibility but its also an 8 year old project that explicitly states it only supports windows so that's just to be expected.

Reactions: OofSs
Feb 13, 2019
Wow, so I played it last night for the first time since last June or so, almost nothing has changed since early last year (in terms of interesting content, at least). Fantastic. Still waiting on Azra; hasn't it been two years now?

Plenty of other characters dead in the water, too. Just like CoC.

-----------
You could of just said you use Linux.
Ah, but Mac OS users also suffer just as I do, though. Maybe even worse, since Wine and Mono are both less functional on their platform these days.
Something being old doesn't mean its bad
You're talking to someone who drives a 29 year old Volvo by choice, owns and operates an Amiga 500 for pixel art, is typing this on a 12 year old thinkpad, has more tube TV's than flat screens, compiles builds of a Flash game in 2021, makes music for a Roland MT-32 synth (1987) as a hobby, has a laptop running IBM OS/2, thinks 2000 or XP was the best OS release Microsoft ever made, and who uses a PowerBook G4 as a media server. So yeah, I guess you could say I'm aware of that.

Oh yeah, and Minerva, the program I usually used to edit saves, is older than TiTSed. It's what we used to edit CoC saves from pretty much the beginning.
, sure its written in a pretty dead framework with no cross-platform compatibility but its also an 8 year old project
So what? My newest computer is nine. Linux desktops existed eight years ago, and there were already options (even within C#) eight years ago that were cross-platform that could have been chosen instead.
…that explicitly states it only supports windows so that's just to be expected.
It was designed without respect for compatibility, at a time when there were already viable options for cross platform. Even within C#/.NET, if they had used normal WinForms or GTK# everything would have been fine. They deliberately chose the worst option possible. Plenty of software (even Adobe Flash, for instance, which is over a decade older) ran on Linux machines ten years ago. Mono was also relatively mature and usable at that time, for everything with the exception of Silverlight and WPF which were too tied into the Windows graphics stack to be feasible to re-implement.
I remember editing Minecraft save data using a C# program in Mono back then. It worked fine, because the author made the good choice to use literally anything but WPF.

At least 80% of open source/free software targets Unix systems, or at least support them to some degree. It's simply foolish that this one doesn't. Of course, whoever writes the code is free to do whatever they want, but it's far from optimal or even good in my opinion, and that opinion has absolutely nothing to do with it being old.

Last edited:

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Wow, so I played it last night for the first time since last June or so, almost nothing has changed since early last year (in terms of interesting content, at least). Fantastic. Still waiting on Azra; hasn't it been two years now?

Plenty of other characters dead in the water, too. Just like CoC.
Basically, if your favorite waifu isn't a human with dog ears and tail (that isn't another species dammit, sci-fi, get creative!), you are doomed to either sub-par content, really good, but really short content, or abandoned content. Oh, or the rare one that is great in all ways except they want to breed your asshole.
I'm mostly a big fan of Jerynn, the Leithan herm on Uveto. Gradually dominates you each time she rescues you from the cold. Just wish the "romance" wasn't so heavy into the petplay, or sharing with the polar-bear man. One of the great content, but not much of it, types.

Reactions: Tipster

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Honestly, when I restart idk why I even bother taking Azra because she is just extra space and provides nothing of value. They dont even bother letting you try her expeditions she talks about. I mean, there is more Mhenga monster x Steele content than her altogether.

---and another update much ado bout nothing. Nothing really added or gained probably only less than 50 files edited again. More Anno content. Cool, but thats all.

This is really in dante's 7 circles of dev hell. yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: JonkoSlunko

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Honestly, when I restart idk why I even bother taking Azra because she is just extra space and provides nothing of value. They dont even bother letting you try her expeditions she talks about. I mean, there is more Mhenga monster x Steele content than her altogether.

---and another update much ado bout nothing. Nothing really added or gained probably only less than 50 files edited again. More Anno content. Cool, but thats all.

This is really in dante's 7 circles of dev hell. yikes.
Azra as a character existed only for the hyper futa fetish and to bring in a new race into the game during its early years, Fenoxo says there is content for her in the back burner but she has been in the game for 4 years and has about as much content as random enemies like you said.

Reactions: Asia Argento

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Kinda wish game had more like... wholesome content, or ways to avoid sex to get some of the crew members, but the game itself is good I guess it's fine

Reactions: drfortune888

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Kinda wish game had more like... wholesome content, or ways to avoid sex to get some of the crew members, but the game itself is good I guess it's fine
I mean when you open the game it warns you that you will see “disturbing content that is not normal”. Uh, were you hoping for handholding or something?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes