Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Checking out this shit with my old op character (to see what new content furry retards managed to add to it), I find new, probably, scene on mhenga, with vanaes and cockvine.
After reading it, it implies....infestation??? of vanae with cockvine seed. It ends with phrase like " Ill catch you later if I see you. She probably will, but not for the reason that she thinks". Question, does it lead somewhere? Because I spent ten minutes of real time farming vanaes, trying to sate my curiosity what happens next, without any result.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
Well, I think not unfortunately. I tried skipping time and I couldn't find any kid in the nursery, so...

fenoxo dose not want any nursely content as he dose not want anything close to incest back in and he already removed the incest added by other writers and he espeailly dose not want anything loli/shota stuff in he got really pissed at the boobs modder due to him readding the incest

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
fenoxo dose not want any nursely content as he dose not want anything close to incest back in and he already removed the incest added by other writers and he espeailly dose not want anything loli/shota stuff in he got really pissed at the boobs modder due to him readding the incest
Yeah, but... I kinda wanna be able to just interact with them. Not in a lewd way

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
does the nursery have content? like do the children grow or havew upgrades or something?
There is some interaction with your kids. Most children have 1-3 stages of growth, and there are small interactions with them that change at each stage. I think it's on the first floor of the nursery, to the right, there's a square where you can initiate those scenes. Some children you have with named npcs have more involved interactions, like the water princesses (though that's the same repeatable scene), the futadom minotaur from new texas (her name escapes me, she's Big T's secretary), the double-dicked dragon lady you first find in New Texas gym, slug lady from Breedwell etc. Though those interactions also focus a lot on the co-parent too. Even your cunttail eggs can be hatched and you can get a scene of them slithering around their tank habitat.

But if you're looking for something like involved interactions with them like...Kinu from CoC2 then no. And of course, no lewding the children or taking them with you as companions once they're older.

Last edited:

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
CoC have those types of interactions? well thats new, and kinu... I don't recall that one, tho well at least I can treat the children with care and respect and not turn them into my mindless combat drones at least is something xD

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, but... I kinda wanna be able to just interact with them. Not in a lewd way
You can for many characters, there are about a dozen off the top of my head that have a follow up on your kids and just spend time in the nursery just doing regular things.

Frostwyrm as well you can regularly interact with your kids in her cave.

Reactions: ReiDusGelo

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You can for many characters, there are about a dozen off the top of my head that have a follow up on your kids and just spend time in the nursery just doing regular things.

Frostwyrm as well you can regularly interact with your kids in her cave.
Huh, didn't know that

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
CoC have those types of interactions? well thats new, and kinu... I don't recall that one, tho well at least I can treat the children with care and respect and not turn them into my mindless combat drones at least is something xD
Well Kinu in COC2 is the ONLY child that has such an involved storyline lol. You can raise her and have a bunch of different interactions but then a forced timeskip happens and Kinu's author just kinda ran with his own ideas on that one. A very polarizing character.

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
"Got some rare things on sale, stranger!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Man, this update seems light on content. I know they're still working on the port (and will be for a while). Glad I suspended my patreon membership for TiTs

• Red Heart
Reactions: Placidarrest
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes