kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I cannot open the save editor.
in fact, which program should I use to run the Save Editor program?

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Your not supposed to download the code, you get the compiled version from the releases section.

Then you can open your save in the top right and It should look like this.
how did you manage to open it? n found an .exe file

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I tried to save my Progress in a file and save it but if i start "Save Editor" and choose my safe file it shows me this message.(Pic below)
So how can i manage now the save editor file?

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
I tried to save my Progress in a file and save it but if i start "Save Editor" and choose my safe file it shows me this message.(Pic below)
So how can i manage now the save editor file?
If you want to edit .tits files you need to do so via the TiTS editor. You can find it on the official forums.

If you really want to use this editor, you'll need to save as .sol file, which I believe you can do by hitting "save" instead of "save to file"

Feb 13, 2019
ah.. yeah, i was wondering if i can somehow play the image pack version on android and it seems doesnt work, even using swf player
Technically, it is possible to make an image pack version for Android, but you need to have up to date source code to do it.

Basically the SWF buried inside Android/iOS builds has a little bit of slightly different code from the stand-alone one. There's a compile-time option to build for mobile devices/AIR, and another option to build image packs. Fen & co. don't ship Android/iOS image pack builds, but I was able to successfully make one when they were still sharing source code on occasion.

Currently though, that means the most recent mobile image pack you could use would be from Spring of last year. And it will be the most recent unless they ever drop source code again (increasingly unlikely IMO).

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Technically, it is possible to make an image pack version for Android, but you need to have up to date source code to do it.

Basically the SWF buried inside Android/iOS builds has a little bit of slightly different code from the stand-alone one. There's a compile-time option to build for mobile devices/AIR, and another option to build image packs. Fen & co. don't ship Android/iOS image pack builds, but I was able to successfully make one when they were still sharing source code on occasion.

Currently though, that means the most recent mobile image pack you could use would be from Spring of last year. And it will be the most recent unless they ever drop source code again (increasingly unlikely IMO).
I was about to do the same but, i search that flashplayer for android is not quite stable and will never be since adobe already abandon flashplayer. I afraid if i do that, the game will more lag even you have a beast of the phone. So, im just gonna play on my pc (even tho its burning a lot of electriity).

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
fenoxo dose not want any nursely content as he dose not want anything close to incest back in and he already removed the incest added by other writers and he espeailly dose not want anything loli/shota stuff in he got really pissed at the boobs modder due to him readding the incest
Huh,care to elaborate on that?
Have been out of the loop but another Fenoxo temper tantrum over modders sounds like a fun read.

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the "get buttfucked" option with Kiro?.

Tried checking the wiki to no avail, is the option bugged by any chance?.

Last edited:

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018

Its in her sister quest. After you progress a little Kiro will get angry at you and fuck your butt.

Reactions: Stuk
Feb 13, 2019
I was about to do the same but, i search that flashplayer for android is not quite stable and will never be since adobe already abandon flashplayer. I afraid if i do that, the game will more lag even you have a beast of the phone. So, im just gonna play on my pc (even tho its burning a lot of electriity).
You misunderstand. I'm not saying use the flash player android thing.
You have to compile the game from source code targetting Adobe AIR. Not Flash Player. They are different (but related) things.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018

That option is only unlocked when you are talking to Kiro's sister and you tell Kiro that you think her sister is hot. She's get mad and that's how you unlock it.

Reactions: Stuk

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
You misunderstand. I'm not saying use the flash player android thing.
You have to compile the game from source code targetting Adobe AIR. Not Flash Player. They are different (but related) things.
ah, adobe air and flash was different huh, my bad, i already did see inside the apk and replace it using the swf (like idiot i am), still doesnt work, either fc or purple screen only. but yeah, the only way is just replace the source code and the images with the image pack version.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
quick question about Zheng Shi, how do I free the slaves and recruit Ardia? Is there someone specific I have to defeat?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes