LaughingLynx

Mar 15, 2020
To escape the (justified) negativity, what is everyone's favorite content in TiTS and why?
Lund and Vark, if only because they are Male NPCs that actually give some exciting Dom/Sub pathways that I enjoy. There are so many futa doms that they all just blend together.

Reactions: Kallisto

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Update's mostly wall related and some fixes again.

0.8.153 Changelog:
  • New punishment wall short scenes activated: “Tail Whip”, “Pierced Horsecock”, “Condom Stuffing”, “Butt Chug” (lol), “Pawjob”, “Ball Worship”, “Pussy Pump”, “Hypercock Docking”, “Synth Sheath’d”, “Shekka Visits” (This last one I wrote! -Fen)
  • Kiro (in big ball mode) has her her relief BJ scene added to her proper sex menu.
  • Kally’s data object now has the proper penis type assigned (which should change volume calculations slightly).
  • Kally will now no longer serve ‘nuki PCs her special drink when they meet.
  • Gryvain penises should know have proper knot volumes assigned when setup with the “shiftCock” function.
  • Several dildos that had knots have had their knot volumes properly bumped up.
  • Several dildos that mentioned giving taint in their descriptions now give taint.
  • Fixed a ton of typos, minor logic error in-scenes, and the like thanks to people like SBJ and the other bug reporters.
It's up to that dude who always updates us now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Placidarrest

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
" that dude " :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
How do you get the Siege of the Korg’ii Hold quest. I found the translate button in the codex and I pressed it and I still don't have it. There is no percentage anywhere.
P.s. Nevermind, Ula is somehow pregnant.

Last edited:

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Years I wait for bad end on Myrelion with Trenchwine ( or how's it called ) or when you are too high on red myr venom. Still nothing yet.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I'm a little lost right now. I think I'm supposed to find where this feline princess went to. But I'm a confused about what leads to find. Am I really supposed to look for her?

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Each update seems to be getting less and less content (not a good sign), mostly just little number changes and bug-fixes... seems like the game is going into maintenance mode soon...

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Each update seems to be getting less and less content (not a good sign), mostly just little number changes and bug-fixes... seems like the game is going into maintenance mode soon...
It's been this way for over a year now. For the whole time, they've been porting the game over to Javascript.

My advice? Don't be a patreon for this game. Most of the staff is lazy, the entire leadership can't plan for life (even though Adobe said they'll kill flash in 2017, the devs didn't start porting this game until flash legit died in 2020. They should've started earlier.). And for some reason, they make a tone of money – 30K per month of Patreon alone.

I'm pretty sure this game won't die, but it chugs along content way too slowly. My advice? Just download it from this site :) For the most part I hate piracy, but honestly, the devs aren't even worthy for this game.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
It's been this way for over a year now. For the whole time, they've been porting the game over to Javascript.

My advice? Don't be a patreon for this game. Most of the staff is lazy, the entire leadership can't plan for life (even though Adobe said they'll kill flash in 2017, the devs didn't start porting this game until flash legit died in 2020. They should've started earlier.). And for some reason, they make a tone of money – 30K per month of Patreon alone.

I'm pretty sure this game won't die, but it chugs along content way too slowly. My advice? Just download it from this site :) For the most part I hate piracy, but honestly, the devs aren't even worthy for this game.
Thanks for the info... :)

I used to be a Patreon years ago, so I thought I'd check in, since I figured the game would be done by now... NOPE far from done LOL...

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
From the way fen has been talking lately it sounds like he lost almost all enthusiasm for writing which is never a good thing to hear from the lead writer.

Reactions: B2B2

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
"Wow I actually wrote this one" attached to a single miniscene in a package alongside Just Bugfixes™ is never an encouraging thing to hear from, ostensibly, the manager and head writer for the game, yes

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
From the way fen has been talking lately it sounds like he lost almost all enthusiasm for writing which is never a good thing to hear from the lead writer.
I can't say I blame him considering that the game has no real direction anymore. That's what happens when you pander to your Patrons rather then sticking to your vision - the game belongs less and less to you. Noone to blame but himself, but still.

Reactions: B2B2
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes