Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
quick question about Zheng Shi, how do I free the slaves and recruit Ardia? Is there someone specific I have to defeat?
Yes the Overseer, big moth girl in the first level, that will free the slaves, to get crew Ardia defeat the rabbit boss LDC who is found at the same place you meet the gryvain scientists

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
To escape the (justified) negativity, what is everyone's favorite content in TiTS and why?

For me it must be everything with Roxy. It completely trumps everything else in writing and in reactivity to the players body parts. I don't for example recall if any other content even acknowledged suula body parts and the poison. The rut event is laugh-out-loud funny and she even has a load of maternal content. F'n hot sex scenes and super wholesome content during pregnancy.

Her content is so good I've played a fresh character only for her stuff and see what changes. If there was a character my Steele would settle down with after the rush, it's her.

Too fucking bad she's hidden away at a place nobody has a reason to go to.

Reactions: xxxxdave

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
To escape the (justified) negativity, what is everyone's favorite content in TiTS and why?

For me it must be everything with Roxy. It completely trumps everything else in writing and in reactivity to the players body parts. I don't for example recall if any other content even acknowledged suula body parts and the poison. The rut event is laugh-out-loud funny and she even has a load of maternal content. F'n hot sex scenes and super wholesome content during pregnancy.

Her content is so good I've played a fresh character only for her stuff and see what changes. If there was a character my Steele would settle down with after the rush, it's her.

I'd say Sera is the best content I've enjoyed, both her sub/dom routes are great and like Roxy there's follow up when it comes to your children. Its little things like that which makes relationships in the game better and actually feel worthwhile rather than the number of kids you have being a simple statistic.

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017

Dzaan(alpha) and Rahn content, Luca and Ardia are my favourites, i swear to god this game needs more Rahn and Dzaan content, especially TFs.

Different Rahn species(colours) each with a gimmick or perk sounds amazing.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
i swear to god this game needs more Rahn and Dzaan content, especially TFs.
I'd love Dzaan TF:s or a half-dzaan start, however I think the addictive stuff would just be forgotten as happened with Suula venom.

I'd say Sera is the best content I've enjoyed, both her sub/dom routes are great and like Roxy there's follow up when it comes to your children. Its little things like that which makes relationships in the game better and actually feel worthwhile rather than the number of kids you have being a simple statistic.
Sera was my 2nd choice. However not being into subby stuff, Roxy edged ahead – that rut scene trumps everything slave-Sera has in hotness IMO. A shame that most of the kids and mothers just disappear after the conception. There are like a couple of complete characters, everything else is just half-finished or abandoned.

Here I go being negative.

Jun 21, 2017
I need help I am stuck at the first Feruze fight I made my character a very strong physique fighter with all the best damage items but cause she put me at 25 phy I can't do anything and I keep loosing and loosing. do I just can't win against her with a physique build or there is a way ?

Sep 27, 2019
I can't wait for it's final update when the game finally finishes, it'll be soooo good~
for Feruze i don't know since i was mostly stuck with the darn mining robot fight so can't help, triggerstrider

Sep 27, 2019
I can't wait for it's final update when the game finally finishes, it'll be soooo good~
for Feruze i don't know since i was mostly stuck with the darn mining robot fight so can't help, triggerstrider

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I need help I am stuck at the first Feruze fight I made my character a very strong physique fighter with all the best damage items but cause she put me at 25 phy I can't do anything and I keep loosing and loosing. do I just can't win against her with a physique build or there is a way ?
Have you tried teasing your way to victory? If not get your hand on a ranged weapon and save edit your stats to be more range effective.

Feb 13, 2019
Bess/Ben for feeling surprisingly sympathetic (I love the blade runner sort of concepts).

Overall though most stuff in this game is a mile wide and an inch deep, so I find fairly few options to rank highly.

Kiro's okay, I guess, too. And some of the new texas stuff was interesting. There was that mute girl there that I really wish everybody hadn't just forgotten about. Amazon stuff is also kind of cool (don't really care about muscles either way; I just like tomboyish attitudes).

I had to think for about ten minutes to write that.

I would enjoy Sera more if it weren't for the kids stuff. I don't like children. Didn't even like them when I was a kid. I am agreeable to many of her opinions. Kinda wish there was a path where we could actually let her be free of debt and still bring her along.

My least favorite content is (probably, off the top of my head) the ant stuff, since it can't be avoided (is a storyline point) and I just don't like bugs much.

CoC had a lot more memorable stuff for me.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes