Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Holy hot damn a Sam recruitment? What does that even entail? Do I have to like restart the game to grab her? Cause I'll do it.

Jul 22, 2022
Wait we got mods in this game!?

There is Hope after all!

Please tell me this is real and not a joke!?

Also where do I put the De-compilation mods in the main game folder so I don't break the game?

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Holy hot damn a Sam recruitment? What does that even entail? Do I have to like restart the game to grab her? Cause I'll do it.
No need to restart just go to gasthigoth while she is not pregnant and the option appears, there is a bug where the calculation for space in your ship is wrong since it doesn't seems to take into account that some crewmate don't take crew space (I had the case) and need to buy crew quarter.

Fable

Jul 22, 2017
No need to restart just go to gasthigoth while she is not pregnant and the option appears, there is a bug where the calculation for space in your ship is wrong since it doesn't seems to take into account that some crewmate don't take crew space (I had the case) and need to buy crew quarter.
Side note, while she can't currently be pregnant when you recruit her, you HAVE to have had a child with her beforehand, or else the option to recruit her won't appear otherwise, found that out the hard way as I had started a new save some time ago for the kineticist class, and was wondering why my mercenary class character could recruit her, but not my kineticist class character.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I recruited her while she was pregnant just fine. Maybe how far along she is matters, as she wasn't showing yet when I did.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does the "clowncar" code for Unlimited Crew Space still work?
No, you don't use the codes anymore. You load a save, click/tap the dot in the i of "TiTS" on the main menu a bunch of times, then access all the cheats from the cheats menu under options.

Reactions: DarkLecher

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
William is a man of many good ideas.
He is not however, a man of many implemented ideas.
Speaking of William, does anyone have any idea what he's up to? I'm not in the Discord, so all I have to go off of is his Patreon (hasn't posted since August) and his forum thread (the same, and his last login was September.)

Aug 29, 2017
Speaking of William, does anyone have any idea what he's up to? I'm not in the Discord, so all I have to go off of is his Patreon (hasn't posted since August) and his forum thread (the same, and his last login was September.)
fuck if i know what he's working on, but he was on the fen discord today

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes