Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Wait we got mods in this game!?

There is Hope after all!

Please tell me this is real and not a joke!?

Also where do I put the De-compilation mods in the main game folder so I don't break the game?
Unfortunately, we do not have mods. We have the de-compiled code, but we don't have the files needed to generate a runnable version of the game (package.json, webpack.config.js, .babelrc, etc) and some files that are just missing (init_core, init_follower, init_first14, credit_staff.json, credit_offbeatr.json, credit_patreon.json, video-manifest.json).

I managed to get it to compile after fixing a bunch of redirects, and putting empties for some of the missing files, but a lot more needs to be done if this is ever going to work and it would need someone more experienced with webpack to look at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ah, good. I was more concerned that he's been radio silent, but if he's been on the discord, then at least he's around. He's one of the better writers, imo.
Same.I wonder what the guy is doing cause him going AWOL is lowkey sad

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
No need to restart just go to gasthigoth while she is not pregnant and the option appears, there is a bug where the calculation for space in your ship is wrong since it doesn't seems to take into account that some crewmate don't take crew space (I had the case) and need to buy crew quarter.
I had to clown car the capacity. I'm pretty sure the extra party members that aren't counted towards capacity are hard locking her from joining. I guess I could probably test that theory out and find out exactly what was going on.

Anyways I like the new crewie. I'm not going to lie, it's a bit stockholm at the start. But, the general onboarding was pretty alright. It's not the best at building rapport as opening up just reveals more of missing dialogue (for the first few steps) rather than having them say something different though it does do that for the final steps. Some whiplash in the early recruitment dialogue too.
However that's all I've really got for negatives (outside of the less than altruistic reasons you have for taking her aboard your ship to begin with).

The relationship itself once you crack through is pretty decent and has a lot of the things I like a lot. I'm not even into bondage and they sold me on the sex scenes by attaching them to a character that has endearing qualities. The general only real way to push boundaries.
The sleep-with also has the things I like. More importantly every session has actual good aftercare and, scene dependent, a mixture of both quiet and outspoken intimacy. And it's attached to a character who has an actual history and a decent enough realized past. Fun character traits as well. Tsun/bratty without every other sentence reminding you of her state.

An extremely pleasant surprise.

The goblin shortstack a few patches ago was also great for those abstract reasons that's a bit hard to quantify. Nonstandard sex scenes I'm always going to be a fan of and the general energy that I got reading out of those scenes is like when an old comic creator starts writing again so you see all the traits of those things that made you appreciate the medium to begin with.
So despite not really being much of an established character, she's just fun to have exist all the way down to her ludicrous ship, has hot and very inventive scenes which goes a long way with me, and I honestly didn't expect to ever see another galotian PC Sex scene at all so consider me sufficiently mollified.

I wonder how the new content is like.Now the sam stuff but that poly relationship thing that savin wrote
The scenes are okay, well the 1 (technically 3) that I saw. But there's not a lot to them besides the sex scenes. No Gwen/Eimear dynamic or building there nor love starz/ crash landing or anno/kaede onboarding. A bit bland.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I had to clown car the capacity. I'm pretty sure the extra party members that aren't counted towards capacity are hard locking her from joining. I guess I could probably test that theory out and find out exactly what was going on.

Anyways I like the new crewie. I'm not going to lie, it's a bit stockholm at the start. But, the general onboarding was pretty alright. It's not the best at building rapport as opening up just reveals more of missing dialogue (for the first few steps) rather than having them say something different though it does do that for the final steps. Some whiplash in the early recruitment dialogue too.
However that's all I've really got for negatives (outside of the less than altruistic reasons you have for taking her aboard your ship to begin with).

The relationship itself once you crack through is pretty decent and has a lot of the things I like a lot. I'm not even into bondage and they sold me on the sex scenes by attaching them to a character that has endearing qualities. The general only real way to push boundaries.
The sleep-with also has the things I like. More importantly every session has actual good aftercare and, scene dependent, a mixture of both quiet and outspoken intimacy. And it's attached to a character who has an actual history and a decent enough realized past. Fun character traits as well. Tsun/bratty without every other sentence reminding you of her state.

An extremely pleasant surprise.

The goblin shortstack a few patches ago was also great for those abstract reasons that's a bit hard to quantify. Nonstandard sex scenes I'm always going to be a fan of and the general energy that I got reading out of those scenes is like when an old comic creator starts writing again so you see all the traits of those things that made you appreciate the medium to begin with.
So despite not really being much of an established character, she's just fun to have exist all the way down to her ludicrous ship, has hot and very inventive scenes which goes a long way with me, and I honestly didn't expect to ever see another galotian PC Sex scene at all so consider me sufficiently mollified.

The scenes are okay, well the 1 (technically 3) that I saw. But there's not a lot to them besides the sex scenes. No Gwen/Eimear dynamic or building there nor love starz/ crash landing or anno/kaede onboarding. A bit bland.
Ah man,damn.I actually had some expectations that this could be a nice poly relationship but ig its just more scenes to read once and forget.sadd

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Now i wonder.How will the new dungeon look like?Will it be a flop and be forgotten or be something we can actively compliment and enjoy.We can only wait i suppose

Rally_B

Jul 31, 2023
1703606283914.png
Can't I lose my virginity to someone with a big dick? Do I need to lose it on something/someone else? or is there a way to do it?

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me when the Rival content was updated last, ive a feeling they were forgotten despite being a majoe story character

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me when the Rival content was updated last, ive a feeling they were forgotten despite being a majoe story character
They were incredibly important in Dhaal. Showing up at the ball and having to be bailed out in it's conclusion. They also are there when Phaedra kicks off and the story beats make it seem like rescuing them is going to be an important story moment.

i tried to go there but why i don't meet Shierra and Farine there?
You have to visit the panel 5 times and they'll show up on the 5th. (or was it 6th?)
Just go left, right a buncha times. You'll get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolistomper69

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Hi guys, is there any npc you can marry? Or will they implement this mechanic one day?
There's not many
There's Taivra early on in the game but her content is nearly identical to subjugating her and the "marriage" is just voice consent in a moment of duress.

There's Gianna's unique ending where you settle down on her home planet and marry her. I don't think there's anything besides that.
Special mention to adjacent endings such as settling down with Frostwyrm(s) or retiring with Akane.

There'll probably be a decent amount more as the story starts to wind down as I'm pretty sure Phaedra is the final planet.

• Wow
Reactions: D3l

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
There's not many
There's Taivra early on in the game but her content is nearly identical to subjugating her and the "marriage" is just voice consent in a moment of duress.

There's Gianna's unique ending where you settle down on her home planet and marry her. I don't think there's anything besides that.
Special mention to adjacent endings such as settling down with Frostwyrm(s) or retiring with Akane.

There'll probably be a decent amount more as the story starts to wind down as I'm pretty sure Phaedra is the final planet.
knowing how CoC ended either we see a rushed shitstorm of an ending or they'll milk it for another few years with some sort of excuse

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes