GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Come to the Merc side! we have Rapid Fire spam for days to come.
View attachment 3802771
And if we do get nerfed, who cares? we still have the most bullshit abilities and melee is OP as well.
It's just really annoying because it seems that each class had their own niche that they covered. Mercenaries had melee/ranged focus, Scoundrel had evasion and statuses while techies could focus on personal survivability by picking shield focus or having an army of bots working for you. The funny thing is that the vast majority of people say that shielding is what you should focus for techs well this change just took a big aspect of the class's identity away which diminishes class flexibility in my opinion. I dont understand removing an ability to player without offering something else in return.

I just don't get why this needs to be removed after all these years but I have a guess who's responsible.

Last edited:

Lewd Asshole

Dec 18, 2022
The funny thing is that the vast majority of people say that shielding is what you should focus for techs
And it is.
Just by reaching level 10 you can fully recharge shields by simply not taking damage and your basic skill stuns enemies, making them incapable of dealing any damage. Shield is OP.

Is this the patreon version? With the new fox-taur?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
And it is.
Just by reaching level 10 you can fully recharge shields by simply not taking damage and your basic skill stuns enemies, making them incapable of dealing any damage. Shield is OP.

Is this the patreon version? With the new fox-taur?
And that what makes it so annoying for someone who wants to play the class in the less popular way. Why screw over the players who don't power game? I don't see any good reason for this change at all.

Incompetent Dastard

Jan 8, 2024
And that what makes it so annoying for someone who wants to play the class in the less popular way. Why screw over the players who don't power game? I don't see any good reason for this change at all.

Combat hasn't ever been difficult. If you're screwed over by this you just suck lol.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
shocker, the new character just doesn't spawn, i've waited in the bar on tavros for almost a week in game and nothing

nvm, apparently my save didn't have the Mhenga probe somehow, which is required

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ive read her doc a while back.Nothing crazy but its a lot so through sheer quantity she wins out.Pretty pog

Reactions: EchoofZen

john_russ

Jan 6, 2023
I hope that the reactive image can be updated to have accesories like actual horns, tails, different body parts being shown. At least eventually, so that you can see the appearence of the mods you actually get.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
It's just really annoying because it seems that each class had their own niche that they covered. Mercenaries had melee/ranged focus, Scoundrel had evasion and statuses while techies could focus on personal survivability by picking shield focus or having an army of bots working for you. The funny thing is that the vast majority of people say that shielding is what you should focus for techs well this change just took a big aspect of the class's identity away which diminishes class flexibility in my opinion. I dont understand removing an ability to player without offering something else in return.

I just don't get why this needs to be removed after all these years but I have a guess who's responsible.
You have Tam-wolf, the combat tail and the single deployable. Isn't that enough?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
You have Tam-wolf, the combat tail and the single deployable. Isn't that enough?
Not everyone will use those, hell never used more than one turret but that doesn't mean everyone uses the same playstyel. Players want OPTIONS for combat/roleplay, not cookie cutter dogshit the devs like to eat. They could have implemented a limit to the number of turrets as long as you're not using any extra gear or drop your max shield for every deployed turret. Balancing gameplay is give and take to figure out where to compromise. Its not take and take because you hate to compromise on *your* vision for how you want everyone to play.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes