Oct 12, 2023
because theres like 5 billion characters in this game and 99% of them will never see another update
Actually thinking about it, does TITS have more uhh mostly or completely finished characters compared to COC? i don't like COC and I barely got past over first area so idc.

bensal

Nov 13, 2017
Actually thinking about it, does TITS have more uhh mostly or completely finished characters compared to COC? i don't like COC and I barely got past over first area so idc.
A good question that deserves a good answer.

But on a serious note I have no idea how "completed" these games actually are as the only way to know that would be if the team had a public road map or stated how many main areas were planned. I can't be assed to find any sort of road map if it exists and would not trust any statements from them on how many areas/hubs/planets would be in the final product.

Most likely it will be like CoC 1, while yes its finished but you can tell there are multiple areas and ides of the game where things feel unfinished, rushed, or just no assed in terms of finishing it.

Oct 12, 2023
But on a serious note I have no idea how "completed" these games actually are as the only way to know that would be if the team had a public road map or stated how many main areas were planned. I can't be assed to find any sort of road map if it exists and would not trust any statements from them on how many areas/hubs/planets would be in the final product.
I think TITS is the one closest to being uh "completed" since Phaedra is last planet and all.

Most likely it will be like CoC 1, while yes its finished but you can tell there are multiple areas and ides of the game where things feel unfinished, rushed, or just no assed in terms of finishing it.
I feel like the order is gonna be (in terms of completion)

COC1 > TITS > COC2

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I think TITS is the one closest to being uh "completed" since Phaedra is last planet and all.

I feel like the order is gonna be (in terms of completion)

COC1 > TITS > COC2
Wait that's the last planet? Weren't there supposed to be at least 10 probe planets for the main story? Did plans change that dramatically? Will the team move on to help finish CoC2?

Oct 12, 2023
Wait that's the last planet? Weren't there supposed to be at least 10 probe planets for the main story? Did plans change that dramatically? Will the team move on to help finish CoC2?
A long while it was stated that Phaedra was the last one, and so far it's fucking barren with pretty much nothing, it is planned to have the final dungeon but I think that's it and if so it fucking sucks lmao.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
A long while it was stated that Phaedra was the last one, and so far it's fucking barren with pretty much nothing, it is planned to have the final dungeon but I think that's it and if so it fucking sucks lmao.
If that's the case it's pretty disappointing. I enjoyed the time I spent in the beginning on this game even if I hadn't played for years(since Dhaal was first released). I guess the dev got too burned out with this game. I've always enjoyed it over CoC2 due to how customizable you can make the mc.i

Aliana2974

Dec 11, 2018
Yep, thats because it is a smut game. Long ago i stopped to hope that game would be any different. Like closer to RPG games. Nope. That wont happen here.
Especially since they release 50 fixes for 2 scenes of filth per update and next to that they release nothing more to deepen the story or the relationships with other characters :/ it's a shame.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Especially since they release 50 fixes for 2 scenes of filth per update and next to that they release nothing more to deepen the story or the relationships with other characters :/ it's a shame.
The fact that anyone expected Fuckboy and his group of gaggle fucks to actually stick to original goals or deliver anything 'completed' aside from a rushed product for so long is still surprising to me. They've had more red flags than a communist technocracy for years now.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Recently i ask when bianca story will get updated on fenoxo website, then i get answered by savin and he/she said bianca probably will never be updated. Is there any news or reason that i miss as to why bianca probably will never be updated?
Because instead of updating or adding more content for characters that already exist they would rather make one off characters with sub-par content so they can milk this game for every cent possible

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Because instead of updating or adding more content for characters that already exist they would rather make one off characters with sub-par content so they can milk this game for every cent possible
That was the feeling I got, as game goes on it feels like each new character sort of fits a template of prior, similar characters but with increasingly less detail or expression? Like even the characters want to rush their "Im a dom/sub xyz creature" role play XD

Futa_Fan

Jun 10, 2024
TiTs has been pretty much dead since they did that year long (+) engine rework, I was hoping that would change once the rework was finished but not so much I guess (lol). I think Fenoxo is just done with game development in general, CoC2 probably brings in more money (since it's on Patreon and Steam) and since he's the IP holder he gets a decent cut of that pie without having to do anything... as long as CoC2 is running he's got it made... kind of a sweet deal if you think about it...

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes