looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Homstly, it probably would have. If the core content was done, minus publishing the final dungeon, and THEN they got lost in pushing endless side content to fleshbout the world, they'd probably have done more.
This is not fleshing out the world though... it's the opposite.. and most of the bugs they're fixing are compatibility things due to the content being so disjointed that it interacts weirdly with other content they likely forgot existed. The way they're doing it right now is only giving themselves more and more work for less and less result lol.

It's hard to argue it's not deliberate, their actual timeline makes no sense and the timeline they set out is off by # of years... red flags is understatement.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 3921484
This picture was also in the patreon post so I figured i'd include it.
Nice ass, how many dungeons is the last planet going to have? Also do you guys think once they finish the main story they'll just drop the game like coc1, or will they just keep adding to it, I feel like the latter option is more likely. Id hate for this game to have loose ends like coc1.
If they do drop it, do you think they'll work on a new game?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Nice ass, how many dungeons is the last planet going to have? Also do you guys think once they finish the main story they'll just drop the game like coc1, or will they just keep adding to it, I feel like the latter option is more likely. Id hate for this game to have loose ends like coc1.
If they do drop it, do you think they'll work on a new game?
Sadly I see TiTS being completely dropped once the final planet is complete to be the most likely outcome.

I could see him deciding to continue working on the sfw content like ship combat(slight chance) while the other writers move over to CoC2.

It seems like Fen is just burnt out on making an adult game so I'm not sure he'll ever personally start a new project. Unless the new project is drastically different like not focusing on sexual content.

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Sadly I see TiTS being completely dropped once the final planet is complete to be the most likely outcome.

I could see him deciding to continue working on the sfw content like ship combat(slight chance) while the other writers move over to CoC2.

It seems like Fen is just burnt out on making an adult game so I'm not sure he'll ever personally start a new project. Unless the new project is drastically different like not focusing on sexual content.
But there's a problem though. 95% of the player base goes into games like CoC2 and TiTS because of the erotica.

Reactions: kep31

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
But there's a problem though. 95% of the player base goes into games like CoC2 and TiTS because of the erotica.
And Fen no longer seems to be interested in erotica and that's why I think this is his last game. What else can he do besides working on ship content for this game after the last planet? I doubt he wants to read the erotica to approved the scenes for the game.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
How do i view the gallery? I downloaded the image pack and can view them out of the game. Am i missing something or is the button to the gallery hiding from me?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020

Shame, I don't mind him losing interest in erotica so long as he has people commissioned who are... but I guess instead we are losing even more talent to CoC2... a game with it's own problems.

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
The only good thing about this update is that the scene where I suck off my cousin reminds me of a simpler time when I was still happy and not working a 9-5 job, living paycheck to paycheck. A time when I could just out back, hop in the truck, drive across the farm, and sneak up into the hay loft for a good ol' cousin suck. Or a suck and fuck. Or a suck and fuck and ruck and tuck. And then we'd go out and shoot gophers. A better time.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
The only good thing about this update is that the scene where I suck off my cousin reminds me of a simpler time when I was still happy and not working a 9-5 job, living paycheck to paycheck. A time when I could just out back, hop in the truck, drive across the farm, and sneak up into the hay loft for a good ol' cousin suck. Or a suck and fuck. Or a suck and fuck and ruck and tuck. And then we'd go out and shoot gophers. A better time.
BDXDeZu.jpeg

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
New update includes a rocket launcher with varied selection of grenades that can be changed by going into special abilities and cycling through them

incendiary
cryo
flash
emp
beanbag
shrapnel

why do I keep getting shorted my pocket nukes??!
oh well, shrapnel is good enough

Oct 12, 2023
The New skills in detail.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, about the new powers, My thoughts:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes