Jul 22, 2017
Suze is cool, especially since she unabashedly calls you a sissy, but yeah it's a bit much that she's literally right next to Luca. She's basically just an alpha dzaan without being a dzaan. Hopefully she gets more content and isn't just a one-off side character that gets no development, but I'm not holding out hope.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Personally, I think Suze is like fine? her scenes are ok, and I play Herm anyway so I don't give a fuck lol, I think it's fine for a character to have preferences if they aren't too restrictive (Verusha only wanting below 9'0 tall people BEFORE she goes to Tavros, Ramis wanting boys, and so forth).

I think Suze's issue is that she is a Dommy Futa, but there is like other 20 dommy futas so she doesn't really feel unique personality wise? and Luca is right on the side and Kally/Kiro/Sylvie as well where you can have a more uh formal actual relationship and bonding with them, i didn't necessarily feel the same thing with Suze imo.

What is a personal miff for me is that.

A)You can't have a bigger dick than her. (Sera did that too yes, but Sera is Sera and she is a alpha bitch)
B)You have to lie you ain't a Steele.
I do agree with you that Suze is more of the same compared to other characters in the game. Sera with her debt and falling out with her rich parents, and Jasvalla who was born very poor lowkey seething at Steele for their inborn privilege. All working class gals with some not-so-positive views of the elite. All three mentioned here written by Nonesuch, who definitely has a specific type it would seem. But all three have some differences, atleast.
Sera is the more standard dom who has a lot more vulnerability and tenderness than they would like to show the world.
Jasvalla is extremely objectifying, rapey and obsessive in her domination of the PC.
Suze seems more....... romantic? of the three. And despite all the dom shit, does appear to view the player as a more equal partner than the other two. The most normal and conventional of the "nonesuch dickgirl dom" relationships so far. But yeah, Luca is also a "normal" (well as long as you don't get the addicted bad end) relationship with a dommy dickgirl, and she's right next door.
Suze might get more of a unique identity if she ever gets the expansion that makes her a crew member, then maybe she will be up to par with the others. I do like the fact that being a Steele in Suze's situation is a malus, not a boon, as it is usually reversed in the game.

Oct 12, 2023
Suze seems more....... romantic? of the three. And despite all the dom shit, does appear to view the player as a more equal partner than the other two. The most normal and conventional of the "nonesuch dickgirl dom" relationships so far. But yeah, Luca is also a "normal" (well as long as you don't get the addicted bad end) relationship with a dommy dickgirl, and she's right next door.
Yeah, Suze isn't necessarily bad, it's more that she is kinda same-y? not that it's necessarily a bad thing and I actually liked her scenes.

I think a big issue for me that Suze falls flat is because Luca is literally right there on the side, both are great HOWEVER Luca feels cuter and more wholesome for me AND she is less restrictive, she doesn't care if you are packing a 40 inch she will get in your ass, and it's pretty much outright confirmed that Luca does see you as a equal on later parts of the relationship (and her "bad ending" changes with you building a family with her and iirc marrying her).

Suze as a character and scenes are fine, the problem is that Luca, Kally, Kiro, and (if you give the cock) Sylvie are right there as well, and you can do a more uhh formal relationship thing with them, of course we also have to acknowledge that these characters had literal years to become more uh popular.

Suze might get more of a unique identity if she ever gets the expansion that makes her a crew member, then maybe she will be up to par with the others. I do like the fact that being a Steele in Suze's situation is a malus, not a boon, as it is usually reversed in the game.
Yeah, the "Not Telling you are Steele" is not necessarily a bad thing. I liked it! the issue it's that nothing is ever done with lol, though Nonesuch actually acknowledged that in the SCs.

Really, personally the only 2 major Suzy problems is her having difficulty standing out (which could and likely will be resolved if Nonesuch comes back to her again, or another person) AND the "you must be this small to get butt fucked" this is Big Cock erasure!

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Really, personally the only 2 major Suzy problems is her having difficulty standing out (which could and likely will be resolved if Nonesuch comes back to her again, or another person) AND the "you must be this small to get butt fucked" this is Big Cock erasure!
I checked out the thread on the fenoxo forums posted here, and Nonesuch does mention that Suze would drop her body requirements and sleep with anyone once she becomes a crewmember, so it seems like her potential expansion would actually address both of your concerns.
So, fingers crossed for that.
1724536665769.png

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I think Suze's issue is that she is a Dommy Futa, but there is like other 20 dommy futas so she doesn't really feel unique personality wise? and Luca is right on the side
I don't know if it's just me, but Luca's writing feels so stilted to the point I find interacting with her very awkward. I can't put it into words very well but it feels like someone took a prototype chatbot, fed it cheap paperback romance novels then made it write out a story about an alien lady with addictive cum. By all accounts Luca should be an ace in the hole for me, an Alpha Dzaan that you can have a loving relationship with, but the text is so dry I can't feel anything at all.

A)You can't have a bigger dick than her. (Sera did that too yes, but Sera is Sera and she is a alpha bitch)
Suzegraine is an alpha bitch too, that's the reason she modded herself to have one in the first place so that she won't be bullied by her tauric coworkers and show them she's tough too. And she straight up tells you that she's always be the top in the relationship, that's why she still cages you even if you have a small dick. Suze is still an alpha, just a really loving one.

I don't think Nonesuch cares about that. After all, you're not a contributor or anything.
It's such a stroke of luck that Nonesuch's benefactors have the same tastes as me, to the point that Nonesuch immediately knows that if he makes a poll between "dommy dickgirl" and "alien that you hump till the cows come home" dommy dickgirl will win, full stop. Once I get a bigger paycheck I would definitely send a few greenbacks his way to keep the status quo lol.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Low-key not trying to start this conversation again for the 100th time but if Suze becomes a crewmate before Roo...I'm gonna be really fucking sad.
William has been chained to the Phaedra mines for the foreseeable future so it's guaranteed he is NOT working on Roo. Or Roo is already finished but they think it'll be a distraction so they'll hold it off until Phaedra is finished.

• Haha
Reactions: _Metamorphosis_
Oct 12, 2023
By all accounts Luca should be an ace in the hole for me, an Alpha Dzaan that you can have a loving relationship with, but the text is so dry I can't feel anything at all.
Fair, I honestly don't really mind but that's a personal preference, but still the point stands because there is like other 4 futas which are like 2 tiles distance away from eachother.

And she straight up tells you that she's always be the top in the relationship, that's why she still cages you even if you have a small dick. Suze is still an alpha, just a really loving one.
I mentioned more Sera because she is a complete alpha bitch, Suze is also a bitch but a saint compared to Sera imo.

And iirc after the "presentation scene" there isn't any real checks to see if your pp is bigger than her, i hit condensol twice and after the effect she didn't give a fuck i was 30 inch I believe, and you can enslave her and then still just get fucked by her.

William has been chained to the Phaedra mines for the foreseeable future so it's guaranteed he is NOT working on Roo. Or Roo is already finished but they think it'll be a distraction so they'll hold it off until Phaedra is finished.
"WILLIAM YEARNS FOR THE PHAEDRA MINE!"
-Fenoxo and Co.

RenFL

May 20, 2020
So I tried Suze's content as a futa and after the drug faded I got my dicks(2 hyper 2 small) back but my vaginas disappeared. Anyone know if that's intended? And is there a way to avoid taking the drug in the future?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
How can you trigger Suze's mixtape emails? I went to every date with exhausted her dialogue options and all I get are selfie emails. Do I need to meet the Love Starz first or something?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
So I tried Suze's content as a futa and after the drug faded I got my dicks(2 hyper 2 small) back but my vaginas disappeared. Anyone know if that's intended? And is there a way to avoid taking the drug in the future?
It's certainly a bug but they also seem to forget herm mc exists so it could be they never coded to verify if there were any pre-existing vaginas.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Bright side of them knowing about this forum is that they know we very much want William's content in the game. Gimmie more bun cock Fen and co.!

Reactions: Nessiah
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes