Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ok so after forgetting that fenoxo exists im back.Anything even mildy interesting happened while i was gone?(Upddate wise i mean)

Oct 12, 2023
Also, why THE FUCK hasn't one stated that Mimbranes were SO FUCKING GOOD much sooner? those lil chaps are tease bioweapon, absolute pain until they are actually useful (which at that point you won't even really need them) but damn i love my lil parasite bros.

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
Wait, Kimber (the Scientist Cowgirl) doesn't fuck you if you have the mimbranes?
Unless it's been changed since last I played and had those things on my character

While she was on Jungle World she was jumped by the things and now pretty much a had deep seated fear of the things
It's one of those things of "This would be a phobia if it wasn't understandable and justified"

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Wait, Kimber (the Scientist Cowgirl) doesn't fuck you if you have the mimbranes? Huh! TIL.
It's just parasites in general I think, due to a traumatic event in her past she can't stand those things, she's fine with you having one or any other ones and liking it, but she will NOT have sex with you if ya got one.
I think you can even talk to her that much either if you got one but that my not be right though.

Reactions: GokutheG

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
Yeah, I've never really liked Adjatha's stuff, but it's gotten especially bad lately. Everyone's skin texture just looks wrong. They're all blow up dolls now.
You can literally put a red splotch where her nose is, and she'll be terrorizing Space Station 13 in no time flat.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes