stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 158183

Overview:
You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, a 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah. Where will this lead? Is there any way you come out of this happy? Come and find out!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-13
Release Date: 2019-07-13
Developer: Neverlucky - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: A Knight's Tale
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED - Unofficial Android

Extras: Gallery Mod - TURKISH TRANSLATION
Thanks to SevereSlimeShaker for sharing!

View attachment 158169 View attachment 158170 View attachment 158171 View attachment 158172 View attachment 158173 View attachment 158174 View attachment 158175 View attachment 158176 View attachment 158177
Is this game have a walkthrough or the game have a linear storyline?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I quite liked this one so, to satisfy my own incest kink, I wrote an incest mod for it.

It makes the 'older' characters brother and sister and the younger girl their daughter.
It's essentially a rewrite of the main script without materially affecting the story apart from the relationships. Most of the original dialogue is intact but I have added some so the new relationships make sense.
Thoughts are now in italics instead of being surrounded by asterisks.
The main characters can all now be renamed and you can set the age of the daughter.
The number of graphical transitions and their durations has been significantly reduced in order to make them less annoying.
Weird characters like ` have been replaced with proper apostrophes and an option was added to use UK or US spelling for most 'awkward' words.
Hundreds of typos have been corrected and the character display name colours have been changed.
The original script was left more or less intact so you can still play the 'vanilla' version if you wish - select the version you want to play when you start a new game.

To install it: Unzip the archive (attached to this post) into the main TRIANGLE folder. Let it overwrite any existing files.

==Edit==
Version 0.2.1 adds a dialogue box transparency slider that I was asked for. Also fixes a lot more typos.
version 0.2.2 adds some dialogue, fixes a couple of display bugs and a couple more typos.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I quite liked this one so, to satisfy my own incest kink, I wrote an incest mod for it.

It makes the 'older' characters brother and sister and the younger girl their daughter.
It's a complete rewrite of the main script without materially affecting the story apart from the relationships.
Thoughts are now in italics instead of being surrounded by asterisks.
The main characters can all now be renamed and you can set the age of the daughter.
The number of graphical transitions and their durations has been significantly reduced in order to make them less annoying.
Weird characters like ` have been replaced with proper apostrophes and an option was added to use UK or US spelling for most 'awkward' words.
Hundreds of typos have been corrected and the character display name colours have been changed.
The original script was left more or less intact so you can still play the 'vanilla' version if you wish - select the version you want to play when you start a new game.

To install it: Unzip the archive (attached to this post) into the main TRIANGLE folder. Let it overwrite any existing files.
Thanks. Haven't played the mod yet, but hopefully it will add some much needed spice to what is originally a somewhat tame game. Not saying I didn't like the original, but this has the potential to make it even better.

Reactions: K.T.L.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021

Thanks a lot! This motivated me to finally give this one a try, and I really like it so far.

Some suggestions for improvement:
- At the beginning the "sister and girlfriend"-part comes a bit out of the blue. Maybe a few more sentences to set this up would be good.
- At some point (sorry, only decided to make notes later on) Jenny says that her parents were brothers rather than siblings. I think in the conversation about them being involved with Anne.
- During the truth-or-dare, MC can ask Sarah whether she wants children - he should ask about "more" children, and her response might need to be adjusted to her daughter being right there.
- After Sarah finds out she is pregnant, she thinks "I wonder how Max will react to being a father". Later Max also exclaims "I am going to be a father"..

Reactions: ontach and K.T.L.

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Thanks a lot! This motivated me to finally give this one a try, and I really like it so far.

Some suggestions for improvement:
- At the beginning the "sister and girlfriend"-part comes a bit out of the blue. Maybe a few more sentences to set this up would be good.
- At some point (sorry, only decided to make notes later on) Jenny says that her parents were brothers rather than siblings. I think in the conversation about them being involved with Anne.
- During the truth-or-dare, MC can ask Sarah whether she wants children - he should ask about "more" children, and her response might need to be adjusted to her daughter being right there.
- After Sarah finds out she is pregnant, she thinks "I wonder how Max will react to being a father". Later Max also exclaims "I am going to be a father"..
Thankyou RandyTyr ;)
I've added that to my list of things to do. It's still a work in progress, most of the dialogue is still original and evidently needs some more work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Updated. Fixed another bunch of typos (I swear they're breeding) and added a transparency slider for the text box. Hopefully that'll be enough. Much more and I'll have to think about creating a thread in the mods section for it...
https://f95zone.to/threads/triangle-v1-0-neverlucky.18909/post-13409414
At the end you could emphasize the complex family tree a bit more. Concretely, my suggestions would be

Reactions: K.T.L.

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
At the end you could emphasize the complex family tree a bit more. Concretely, my suggestions would be

Done. Thanks for the suggestions.

Also updated to v0.2.2 which fixes a couple of bugs where the wrong scenes were displayed for the family unit towards the end of the game as well as the dialogue changes.

Anyone who downloaded an earlier version should probably grab the latest one...

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyTyr

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A good game with simple story. It's not a long game, so you can end in one day, yet, it's cool the relationship of the characters. You did good, dev.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes