My Rating of this Game V 0.6 is:

Pros:
    -gets better with each update
    -Great Renders
    -Nice Story
    -Good playing time with each release

Cons:
    Nothing

Like the Story,its different than others,just like a breeze of fresh air.
    also like the story line ,and the way the story is told.
    One of my favorite games out there,
    I,m dying to see how it will continue.
    Keep up the Great Work.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TeaTonicNight

Easiest Patreon decision of my life. The story is sweet and has a whole lot of potential with characters that feel like people I want to hang out with. The renders are beautifull. choices aren't that impactfull yet but I think that's because the story is still building up (don't know that but that's my impression). It's worth to try and keep a eye on this one if you're into a more loving story. Also bonus points for sailing around Patreon rules by actually having a real origin story instead of the landlady/tenant/housemate workaround.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

This is shaping up to be similar type of game as Life With Mary and Our Fate, that is a guarantee.
    Very nice angles and lighting is good except for the graininess. But this can be fixed and once fixed the renders will pop.

Then there's a nice chemistry between MC and Sarah. Jenny is cute as hell and sexy same as Sarah who is just hot. We all can see an undertone of MC getting close to Jenny and still have Sarah as his main girl or... We will see

My only gripe with the game is and this I find in other games too the use of the persons name. In real life we don't call someone on their name the whole time. Not if it's your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife etc... You would use cuddly names.
    This is just something I find annoying other people may not.

Otherwise we'll done dev, keep em coming.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ut1stgear

Wasn't sure I was going to like this at first but I really do.
    Even though it is very linear it is well written. I also didn't think it was realistic and still not convinced it is. However, it is very plausible and not unrealistic for something like this to happen in real life. The graphics are top notch and the story flows seamlessly from beginning to end through this update. There is enough sex scenes to carry us without being too much. The nude scenes nicely filled in without replacing the sex scenes. The end was a perfect cliffhanger.

So has to be a 5 because it has all elements to keep you immersed in the story and not get bored with it. The sexual tension was perfectly employed even though there is no sex so far with Jenny.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rythan25

Very cute game, with a sweet story so far. Overall recommended to anyone wanting a cute vanilla story about good people helping each other and falling in love along the way, with perhaps a bit of "free love" in time.

Story 4.5/5 - Story concept is about a young couple who take in a young girl who recently became orphaned. Cute and sweet tale, you feel connected and invested into the story right away due to how likeable everyone is and the reasons they are doing their actions.

Characters 5/5 - the strongest part of the game by far, the three main leads are sugar, spice, and everything nice ! You honestly can't hate any of em unless your only into the grim dark and abusive fetishes. The MC is slightly pervy but within reason, and a stand up guy who can be quite "fatherly". His GF Sarah is kind, understanding, very attractive, and quite the firecracker ! Young Jenny is sweet as a rice crispie treat ! You feel for her, and want to shelter her, and eventually you fall in love with her !

Graphics/Models - 4.5/5 - honestly very good renders, some newer locations that I don't see often mixed in with very overused classics. The models for the cast is quit great, the MC is using a common male model, but with enough tweaks to make him more handsome and less douchebag looking. Sarah is perhaps the model you'll say " hey I seen her before", as not a bad thing as she is quite attractive, and the minor tweaks done to her also help. Jenny is the star here, due to the cute freckles and very slim frame, she looks very different from most teen/YA models used elsewhere !
  6. 3.00 star(s)

botc76

Okay, I had to change my review.
    I originally reviewed this game very early on in its development, when it seemed like a game about a guy falling in love with the young ward he and his gf take in and that it is, it's just that nothing else but that happens.
    Yes, the GF is hot, Jenny is really cute, but there's no tension at all, no arguing, no seduction.

I like vanilla, I like happy endings, but to be really felt, a positive ending needs for the characters to overcome at least some problems.
    Here everything is just sunshine and lullabies.

So, nice game (but too nice), sweet characters (too sweet, bordering on saccharine) and the renders are fine.

You decide for yourself if this is something you would like to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

godoff95

This is an awesome game. One of the best VNs I have played. Similar to My Sweet Neigbours, but without the mother/daughter dilemma. So there is more girl on girl action. The story and render is good with sufficient sex stuffs. I look forward to more updates.