4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
What's new in this update
Pile of renders, some fixes, and the continuation of a story. GILF if you are into that and didn't get her killed.

... I really need to start putting up the changelog with the release post as well in here. Although fairly certain it has been posted somewhere two weeks ago. Eh anyway. Generally speaking, I don't do full releases without content, bug fixes comes as patches that get rolled into the next release (or in this case to public release)

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
how do you avoid getting her killed? do I need to lose imperial favor somewhere?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
how do you avoid getting her killed? do I need to lose imperial favor somewhere?
Warn her about the wine merchant before leaving for the necromancer hit (a couple updates back).

In other news Talothral I don't know whether it was you or Shaddy, but a few "Tomas"es got through (the gladeling voice and with Lian are the ones I came across before I find-replaced it in Shaddy's file). If you don't already, a quick playtest with a non-default name is the best way of catching these.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Warn her about the wine merchant before leaving for the necromancer hit (a couple updates back).

In other news Talothral I don't know whether it was you or Shaddy, but a few "Tomas"es got through (the gladeling voice and with Lian are the ones I came across before I find-replaced it in Shaddy's file). If you don't already, a quick playtest with a non-default name is the best way of catching these.
It's on the mod at the moment. The unmodded has it fixed. There is a quick fix for it in my discord in the bug report channel and it's pinned there. And testing is done with both custom and default name, and despite of that things do get by occasionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
It's on the mod at the moment. The unmodded has it fixed. There is a quick fix for it in my discord in the bug report channel and it's pinned there. And testing is done with both custom and default name, things do get by occasionally.
Fair enough, figured it might have been, I quickfixed it myself as I said. Great update by the way.

Reactions: Talothral

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So... I seem to have encountered a problem. I'm at the point where I've rescued Maevra, had the "dance" scene with the fairy, and then it says "The Following Day," and I have to repeat the rescue of Maevra and all subsequent scenes. After the dance, it just keeps going back to the rescue in an endless loop.

Is this a bug? How do I get past it?

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
really love the game its a worthy sorcerer successor title, and i love Shani my little firefly :love:

but got a little bug when i meat the Empress in her Garden
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So... I seem to have encountered a problem. I'm at the point where I've rescued Maevra, had the "dance" scene with the fairy, and then it says "The Following Day," and I have to repeat the rescue of Maevra and all subsequent scenes. After the dance, it just keeps going back to the rescue in an endless loop.

Is this a bug? How do I get past it?
Modded? Make sure you have the most recent mod. If you don't use the mod? Ensure you don't have any rpy and rpyc files in the /game folder. If you do have them, it means that any problems that have been fixed isn't fixed in your version because the rpy/c files overrides the fixed files.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Got it sorted, I downloaded Shaddy's mod, as usual... but it seems to have glitched at that point.
Not much more after that to do though.

Sadly, no hooking up with the orc, I always loved strong women.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so, Lian getting killed is a bad outcome or not? why the fuck mod marked warning her as red

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
so, Lian getting killed is a bad outcome or not? why the fuck mod marked warning her as red
because the modder isn't the dev and made an educated guess, and his guess was wrong it happens if the game is still in development.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
It costs you a point of imperial favor to warn her - you were told to keep it on the down-low. I suspect you'll recoup the favor point later tho. And anyway it'd still be worth it if you didn't...

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Just wondering if I made a mistake taking up Maevra's offer? I did a quick go through again and refused her and then there was more conversation. Going to bite me in the ass for thinking of sex first?

Plus, how come no entry in Codex for Eirlys? (And I guess nothing for Mistress Mablespell?)

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes