4.00 star(s) 26 Votes
Mar 7, 2023
What does it mean, when it says: "Did you have an intimate interaction with Gweyr" Because in one save I chose the hearts at the lake and in the other save I chose the " What about us" Option. Which one count's as a intimate interaction? Please

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
What does it mean, when it says: "Did you have an intimate interaction with Gweyr" Because in one save I chose the hearts at the lake and in the other save I chose the " What about us" Option. Which one count's as a intimate interaction? Please
Sex, it always refers to sex of some sort. Generally when in doubt, answering "yes" to those questions is a good idea. Unless there is a big bold letters saying differently. Aka in this cause it's the "What about us" option.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Unless it is the girl we save from the necromancer in the river, to which we should refuse her offering herself then and there for later, much later intimacy. While the girls we unknowingly help at the in, where if we blink - we risk to skip the only lewd choice in that region and they never reward MC. And then, a lot later, we find out that by our magnanimity and donation of our craft and supplies, we unwittingly made a total novice into one renowned apothecary by sharing our intricate ritual for making potent herbs - then MC just refuses the girl offering herself - because the plot made MC refuse outright.
So not big on the whole relationship talk then? :p
Sex, it always refers to sex of some sort. Generally when in doubt, answering "yes" to those questions is a good idea. Unless there is a big bold letters saying differently. Aka in this cause it's the "What about us" option.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So not big on the whole relationship talk then? :p
To be fair, the whole choice there was to show Gweyr's attitude towards having multiple concubines. That girl has ambitions now that the gate has been opened >.> It's about the same when you tease Shani about having multiple partners earlier.

Unless it is the girl we save from the necromancer in the river, to which we should refuse her offering herself then and there for later, much later intimacy. While the girls we unknowingly help at the in, where if we blink - we risk to skip the only lewd choice in that region and they never reward MC. And then, a lot later, we find out that by our magnanimity and donation of our craft and supplies, we unwittingly made a total novice into one renowned apothecary by sharing our intricate ritual for making potent herbs - then MC just refuses the girl offering herself - because the plot made MC refuse outright.
Master? No, decent because she knows how to read a good instruction manual. She still has ways to go to be a master alchemist, or even a good alchemist, but all that takes is more reading and practice from her part. And in a rural villages? It is already a big boon to have someone who even has the basic knowledge of a handful of useful potions.

As for Maevra, it was her test. Fail it and you weren't worth of her in the long run. Simple as that. Some people tend to do those things.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
i might have missed this and if I did, sorry for beating a dead horse.

The MC has a familiar, and several other mages have been seen with one. I have not seen the female mage in the group with a familiar. Have I missed it, or does she just not have one. Or has it not shown itself yet?

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023

The MC has a familiar, and several other mages have been seen with one. I have not seen the female mage in the group with a familiar. Have I missed it, or does she just not have one. Or has it not shown itself yet?
Have you seen the dragonette (small dragon) that sits on her shoulder? Uhm????? That is her "familiar".

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

Ayaka? You see her dragonling around at times. Even in 0.15.0 she is shown, she is named in 0.16.0. The Naga's haven't been shown yet. Eirlys' familiar is shown in 0.16.0.

Reactions: Ramagar

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ayaka? You see her dragonling around at times. Even in 0.15.0 she is shown, she is named in 0.16.0. The Naga's haven't been shown yet. Eirlys' familiar is shown in 0.16.0.
Why can't we name the MC's familiar correctly?

My hill, my choice to die on it!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes