4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Oh fuck you Tal!

Couldn't we have gotten at least a glimpse of who it was!?
Technically you do, just that it's... black splotch in the background really (part of the arm can be seen between Tomas and Maevra). Having sound on might have been more productive there though >.>

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
really? a black effing shadow for 0.8 seconds!

I'm getting to old for this crud........ :p
Actually, it was one whole second, plus 0.4 seconds for the dissolve. Huge difference there you know :p Maybe longer if it lasted as long as the SFX did... that's like two seconds.

At least it won't be too long to find the answer ;)

But joking aside, it shall be revealed relatively soon...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Actually, it was one whole second, plus 0.4 seconds for the dissolve. Huge difference there you know :p Maybe longer if it lasted as long as the SFX did... that's like two seconds.

At least it won't be too long to find the answer ;)

But joking aside, it shall be revealed relatively soon...
Yeah, that's what makes your cliffhangers bearable ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1719333910636.png
Hold your horses, gamers. What are you all on about? There is a bloke frozen in a block of ice two steps back from Tomas with a huge bow in one hand. That picture clearly shows how the ”perpetrator” got frozen solid by the fairy for punishment. Where do you go from obvious to conspiracy theories out of nothing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 3769722
Hold your horses, gamers. What are you all on about? There is a bloke frozen in a block of ice two steps back from Tomas with a huge bow in one hand. That picture clearly shows how the ”perpetrator” got frozen solid by the fairy for punishment. Where do you go from obvious to conspiracy theories out of nothing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not the scene we are talking about Canto ;)

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
I played TR1,S,TR2 and now started playing ToaM to know the story and I was thinking, maybe next new game they make would be like 3 MC in one body and in different dimension from the 3 and goal would be to return to their real dimensional bodies?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I played TR1,S,TR2 and now started playing ToaM to know the story and I was thinking, maybe next new game they make would be like 3 MC in one body and in different dimension from the 3 and goal would be to return to their real dimensional bodies?
well it can be interesting, you'd have 3 minds in a new body in a new realm?
what about the new girls in that realm when all 3 minds return to their original realm?

You'd need a 4th new mind that is linked or sharing whit the others that way you could still have a new story but have the concept based on the other 3 trying to return to theirs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JakelEst

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that wouldn't be complicated at all. next after this is sorc 2 and after that only talothral knows, lots of possibilities, tom 2, sorc 3, trs 3 or new series.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update aka nice and funny and story going nowhere.

Talothral

improvement, only 1 obvious typo

typo1.png

question: will mc wear black robes after claiming the tower?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
usual update aka nice and funny and story going nowhere.

Talothral

improvement, only 1 obvious typo

View attachment 3773150

question: will mc wear black robes after claiming the tower?
No, no black robes. Although I have a few of them but they are fine for single renders not anything that requires movement >.>

And the story is going right where it is supposed to, while it might seem that it isn't related, but it is. For several reasons, couple of them being technical ;) Although I admit, it is kind of annoying just to tell what the characters know, not what I know... Ah well.

Reactions: SpatulaPie
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes