4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You either are a release behind or fucked up, duder.
No I'm up to date, and didn't fuck up with her. I just didn't want to mention her and it turn out that was in a relase that wasn't public yet.

After playing .15 when it went public on here, I went and got the €3 apprentice subscription, and played .16.

I wasn't keeping what was up to date where clear in my head.

Going forward, I'll just mention things that i unsure of in spoilers, that way it's on whoever clicks, and not me looking like I don't know what I'm talking about.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
No I'm up to date, and didn't fuck up with her. I just didn't want to mention her and it turn out that was in a relase that wasn't public yet.

After playing .15 when it went public on here, I went and got the €3 apprentice subscription, and played .16.

I wasn't keeping what was up to date where clear in my head.

Going forward, I'll just mention things that i unsure of in spoilers, that way it's on whoever clicks, and not me looking like I don't know what I'm talking about.
Yeah I saw that after I'd posted. But we all know you don't know what you're talking about already so don't worry about it. ;p

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: S1nsational

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TribulationsOfAMage-0.16.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I think I can answer this the best in the end... The answer is eventually. I think the earliest signs for some might show around 0.22.0 then it has been roughly a month from the first LI scene as is (which would be Ayaka amusingly). So when the time is right, the codex will get a line. Assuming I remember it at that time.
Thanks for your reply, has explained my question, somewhat.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

So Monday and progress stuff.

Started rendering update 0.18.0, it's going... okay, I'd say. Some posing annoyances and what not, but as usual, it will be done.

As for writing, it's on 0.22.0 so things going decently on that side as well. Can't complain.

Now since at the moment there would be huge spoilers I'll won't post a game render until Friday when I've moved past the more spoilery stuff. Instead...

DMR24062024.png

Familiars. Every mage has them, you've seen three so far, but overall almost anything can be a familiar, depending on the gods of magic whims (any of them). But there can be problems with them, at times hunters don't know better and try to harm mages familiar. Not a smart idea. A lot of time, channelling magic to a familiar can heal its wounds, and it doesn't matter from who the magic comes. Just having more than one mage doing it can be helpful, the fairly already depleted hers by trying to heal the rabbit. And don't worry, the rabbit will be fine. Can't say as much for the hunter in the ice block...

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I tried searching for the answer to this but couldn't find it. - Do all the hidden picture incidents come up on any path you take or do you have to take an alt path to get the odd one?
I'm asking because I've missed a few. When reading through I kind of get tunnel vision and don't see the flower or the highlighted image because I'm looking at/reading the story and the most prominent image. I'm currently replaying but have yet to come across ANY of the missed images and I can't remember what was included with each update. So I have no idea where I might be or at what point I might run into the ones I'm missing as I didn't save the update info on most of my saves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried searching for the answer to this but couldn't find it. - Do all the hidden picture incidents come up on any path you take or do you have to take an alt path to get the odd one?
all secret images appear on all paths.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I'm asking because I've missed a few. When reading through I kind of get tunnel vision and don't see the flower or the highlighted image because I'm looking at/reading the story and the most prominent image. I'm currently replaying but have yet to come across ANY of the missed images and I can't remember what was included with each update. So I have no idea where I might be or at what point I might run into the ones I'm missing as I didn't save the update info on most of my saves.
All of them are available in the "main branch" one way of other. Currently there is one (in update 0.5.0) that was hidden behind a choice, however that hidden image is available to be unlocked later on as well (update 0.9.0 I think it was). And that how is it will continue, either it will be available on both "branches" or available later on if one of the "branches" doesn't have suitable location to put the trigger (aka lot of movement).

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
erm, Princess Shani, Countess Ayaka... wonder MC will eventually be a King and not just a Archmage.
Not sure why my Codex is always empty when i play the new version and i have rename my characters again. Any ideas?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
erm, Princess Shani, Countess Ayaka... wonder MC will eventually be a King and not just a Archmage.
Not sure why my Codex is always empty when i play the new version and i have rename my characters again. Any ideas?
That would suggest that the game would need to recreate the persistent file.

Also small note. Shani isn't a princess as is as that would require official recognition. So while she has royal blood in her she is just a commoner until King Eleran says she is her daughter.

Reactions: oaiki and gojira667

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. if John Snow taught us anything - bastards are not favored to the throne ... ever ... Cersy trumped everything with just a handful of castle guards killing Rob and scaring the nobles.
That would suggest that the game would need to recreate the persistent file.

Also small note. Shani isn't a princess as is as that would require official recognition. So while she has royal blood in her she is just a commoner until King Eleran says she is her daughter.
Bastards are not princes or princesses, they are just appendix to the ever growing ruling harem of concubines and theirs - something this game is so in your face all about with the Dragon emperor and his cohort of concubines and the empress with her own harem of concubines.

wonder MC will eventually be a King and not just a Archmage.
MC is a literal Chieftain and there is talk of a citadel, as their most formidable chieftain of fairytales had managed to make a city out of all the tribes he had united - in the north, the literal home of MC - even if MC literally lived in the woods with Gladelings - the most Disney Bamby experience a kid could have ever hoped to live through in those times. The north, where MC is right now, is where every City is a state and the ruler just declares herself or himself king or duke or queen. MC could literally unite all Orcs under him and raze the place - sure thing he could try the gimmick of challenging the pale orc chiftains to duels one by one, using enchanted armors from his companions and make the Mu a Dib army of the Sand - orcs united to dominate - something MOrdor tried and achieved - something WoW did masterfully through games and a movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well .. if John Snow taught us anything - bastards are not favored to the throne ... ever ... Cersy trumped everything with just a handful of castle guards killing Rob and scaring the nobles.

Bastards are not princes or princesses, they are just appendix to the ever growing ruling harem of concubines and theirs - something this game is so in your face all about with the Dragon emperor and his cohort of concubines and the empress with her own harem of concubines.
While it is true, illegitimate children don't have any kind of status automatically. This, however, can be changed either by basically ruler of the country/empire/people saying that X is now recognised by the throne as a legitimate child of Y. Or the father recognising the child as one of their own.

And historically, a lot of the illegitimate children were given a title and generally kept close to the throne. And while generally they wouldn't ascend to the throne, it isn't unheard of either (King John the First of Portugal became the king after his legitimate half-brother died childless.) If they wouldn't be kept close and rewarded of sorts, some faction could claim the bastard would be the rightful heir to the throne. Especially if one would have been born before the heir presumptive. That potentially could lead to a civil war and no monarch wants that. Now, of course, historically it would be easy to dismiss the claim and brand the bastard as pretender. No easy way to prove it necessarily, records could be falsified easily (goes both ways), and it would be word against word. In fantasy where magic exists and gods take a semi active part? A bit more difficult.

Of course all of that depends on the persons in question. Some might have killed the bastard so they wouldn't be a threat to the throne and to the heir presumptive. Hell, there have been rulers who killed their own brothers so they couldn't pose a threat to the throne (Sultan Mehmed the Third of the Ottoman Empire, had 19 of his brothers killed for that reason).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well he already is sorta but when he does good work emperor/empress might give him his own territory to rule unless he conquers 1 at north.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
well he already is sorta but when he does good work emperor/empress might give him his own territory to rule unless he conquers 1 at north.
They can't. Can't have rank or land without being born a citizen. But they could "give" land that doesn't actually belong to them. :)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes