4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
if same cycle as in trs then 3ish weeks.
A bit less than that, actually. The release schedule for v0.9.0 is already in progress for supporters, and according to the , public release of v0.9.0 is 18th of March, or about a week and a half from now.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
God damn it Tal! Fucking cliffhangers..........2 updates in a row!
:p

Although, as I said in the previous progress post (yes working on the next one). It was mostly due "technical" reasons, it took three days to render the follow up to the scene -.- And even then where I would have ended in that case would have been potentially much worse than this "soft one", I mean you are literally told what is going to happen next anyway :p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
:p

Although, as I said in the previous progress post (yes working on the next one). It was mostly due "technical" reasons, it took three days to render the follow up to the scene -.- And even then where I would have ended in that case would have been potentially much worse than this "soft one", I mean you are literally told what is going to happen next anyway :p
Yeah, I know, I know..........

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I wonder, if we will see some of flashbacks of Tomas trials in the academy? That for sure would be interesting. Also, how much we will learn about the universe of the ToaM? For example, geography, different nations / races / species, customs, cultures, historical events? The world of the game is very interesting, although to satisfy that questions, codex would probably turn into a small book for itself.
I did some flashbacks, of sorts, about a year ago to show some of the history of the MC. It wouldn't take much to integrate those into the game somehow. But outside of those? Maybe. If it makes sense to show them, I make more.

As for the other stuff... Oh boy. In game? To a point, there are other places and nations that are going to be visited. Right now the crew is heading north and eventually the things change. Sure the Empire has been mix of asian and european/nordic styles but that's mostly an asset issue. Still won't regret it though.

There are elves coming in later updates, so you get to see some of their culture, etc. There are Naga's that I've been showing in the past coming soonish, so you get to see some of their things. And of course, more orcs and some dwarfs...

In the codex? I have plans to expand it from what it is, but it is more or less on the back burner as there are more pressing issues to deal with.

Geography... How should I put this? I suck at drawing. I mean if the fate of humanity would depend on me drawing anything but a straight line, and even that poorly, we all are fucked. And not in the good way either. But that being said, I won't make promises regarding maps. If I get the hang of one programs, and I can get something decent out of it. Maybe. I do have detailed notes and some random doodles about locations, distances and so on.

Last edited:

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Geography... How should I put this? I suck at drawing. I mean if the fate of humanity would depend on me drawing anything but a straight line, and even that poorly, we all are fucked. And not in the good way either. But that being said, I won't make promises regarding maps. If I get the hang of one programs, and I can get something decent out of it. Maybe. I do have detailed notes and some random doodles about locations, distances and so on.
Understandable. But perhaps websites like may take some of the burden of drawing? Just saying, not pushing into anything. There are some tutorials for it, as I can see. Like for example

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes