4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Progress 11.03.2024

Hello everyone!
So what is going on? Rendering is in a good condition. In all honesty, it is going better than I expected. And I have two scenes left to render. So business as usual?
Writing is where I want it to be, and it's flowing easily at the moment. In all honesty, altering the choice in update 13 was a smart choice so much better this way. If all goes to plan should get some extra writing time tonight... And it usually doesn't go to the plan.

This time I'm showing the original image. While I like night time renders, they can be difficult to see. This will have, more visible alternative of course. But, night time renders are easier to make visually interesting, and it is always easier to hide things in the renders. Although, there isn't anything hidden as is in these, except a certain panther who might be imitating a rock in a couple of them. Black fur and deep shadows don't work together that well. Although, I admit, this did give me an idea for a hidden render... Anyway, back to rendering!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone.
And it is the time for the usual kind of post. 0.10.0 has been rendered, coded and sent to be proofread (which is done) and some additional testing. What I have left is some auxiliary rendering/coding (read that as codex stuff) and the usual writing before the next release. And speaking of writing it is in good shape so I'm happy with it.

Rituals in dark places... This is a... concept/test render. The scene itself has happened. It's part of the history/timeline that I have written. The issue is the environment; I have this image in my mind that I'm not sure I can completely recreate. So instead of getting frustrated by trying to recreate it, I'll try to find something that satisfies the nagging voice in my head enough, so to say. Although, just typing that gave a couple of additional thoughts, but need to see are there are things available for it. Anyway... I'll go hammer those small details out, which does include reading all the previous days up to see what I have "missed" that should be in the codex, that and ensure Lilmina is there for the 5th time... Also I do recommend checking the larger version...
You all have a great weekend now!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great .. a vision that is supposed to become one of those dreams MC has about his soul snatching and the necro who did it - now we get to see there are some other apparitions from different pantheons - a druid looking white long bearded fellow, a white skull Egyption clothed fellow, another necromancer with a cloak and hoodie on and a wilderbeast looking beastkin fellow imbuing the necromancer with their powers, seemingly so there is some sort of portal opening underneath, or a large casting circle supposed to resurrect dozens of bodies out of the ground underneath to form the necro army undead to oppose MC.

Any way this looks, it sufices as a dream vision - these are not supposed to be very accurately depicted by the human brain graphich engine, where is the fun in fighting shaddows in a picture where not even MC is sure of what he is supposed to understand or decypher from it when he wakes up - it sure does not warrant any overthinking about it, as many plot twists are juicy in this game because there are too many factors colliding in every given clue and we have a hard time deciding where exactly to place that clue?
- in the royal ”find the insurectionists” plot?
- in the ”nobles have sniffed blood in the pallace” plot?
- in the ”necros have arisen” plot?
- in the ”need to find the soul snatcher and get my soul back” plot?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where exactly to place that clue?
- in the royal ”find the insurectionists” plot?
- in the ”nobles have sniffed blood in the pallace” plot?
- in the ”necros have arisen” plot?
- in the ”need to find the soul snatcher and get my soul back” plot?
all of those.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And once again the public release time has come. If you need additional links wait until the OP is updated or get them from discord or from the blog. Have fun!

PC:
PC Compressed:
MAC:
MAC Compressed:
Update only:
Compressed Update only:
Android:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And once again the public release time has come. If you need additional links wait until the OP is updated or get them from discord or from the blog. Have fun!

PC:
PC Compressed:
MAC:
MAC Compressed:
Update only:
Compressed Update only:
Android:
Woo! Thank you. Now I just have to wait for RPDL.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes