4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I don't see an [Animation] Tag, are there any plans for any in the future, I know your previous games had a sort of AutoPlay feature for sex scenes where it wasn't exactly an a intuitive but the same 3-ish frames would repeat about 10 times before the character changed position or came, so it was sort of like animated sex scenes that didn't loop.

Id love to see some Animated sex scenes even if it was the same 3-6 images on loop with a half decent speed just so we got the illusion of movement.

Anyway I loved your other games and I look forward to trying this and seeing more updates for the other games

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Because there is no walk through available (yet...), I'm using the 0x52_URM tool to see what's behind most of the story choices.

Install: Just copy the 0x52_URM file into your game folder, and run the game. When prompted, expand and view show boxes for favorable point choices. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
@Talothral good update, few bugs i noticed: Ella, the barmaid that is sent to your room for sex, doesn't appear in the codex anymore, there's only empty space there. While Ayaka is leaving Mistress Lian's room, the chest shrinks in the background.
The chest, yes I know about it, and I intentionally let it in. And no, it doesn't shrink it stops floating. I may return to that later date, assuming you don't get Lian killed. As for the Ella, it is tied to an image showing so need to see the scene (again) then it is unlocked permanently.

As for the scroll thing. I'm fairly certain they know that if someone is powerful enough they can get past the wards. And even if it would block undead there are going to be ways around them as nothing is perfect.

Because there is no walk through available (yet...), I'm using the 0x52_URM tool to see what's behind most of the story choices.

Install: Just copy the 0x52_URM file into your game folder, and run the game. When prompted, expand and view show boxes for favorable point choices. :)
There is a walk through mod, just not in here.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

There is a walkthrough. It's done by Shaddy. If you are in Tal's discord it's listed right there. But here

Shaddy put up his Walkthrough setup. You can now go there: https://f95zone.to/threads/tribulat...l-multi-mod-shaddymodda.185806/#post-12475413

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There is a walkthrough. It's done by Shaddy. If you are in Tal's discord it's listed right there. But here

OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH(Cuz Shaddy does all his walkthroughs)

Mega

I missed the comfort of the extra pillow. Thanks.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH(Cuz Shaddy does all his walkthroughs)

Mega

Oh, thanks. I wasn't aware there was mod support.

I think I need one. I'm at the point where MC has a chance to warn about the wine vendor with Lian. Having the 0x52_URM tool installed, I noticed it mentioned warning Lian (And could it be an important choice, or not?).

Maybe students could die if MC doesn't warn her about the potential issues with the wine...? Might be a good spot to save, in case it's an important choice later on (tell and lose imperial favor, don't tell maybe bad things happen). :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I was just pondering what bad choices you would have done but as Motseer said.............;)
There was apparently just one main bad choice that cascaded through others, because of the main bad choice. I didn't like the main LI. But what's new?

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes