4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The chest, yes I know about it, and I intentionally let it in. And no, it doesn't shrink it stops floating. I may return to that later date, assuming you don't get Lian killed. As for the Ella, it is tied to an image showing so need to see the scene (again) then it is unlocked permanently.
I did see the scene again, since i played from the start and it still didn't open the codex entry.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I did see the scene again, since i played from the start and it still didn't open the codex entry.
Right it's in 0.4.0. It's depending on the variable in 0.3.0 and it gets reset when outside of the game or on a different save. Get's confusing a bit when you are working couple updates ahead (started 0.5.0 this morning >.>)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1702918339528.png
Right before 0.5 started rendering, MC and his posse were seen spying on their familiar hunting a great boar in the mighty forrests of westeros, where the orc accidentally poked the chainmail wearing companion where the sun certainly never shined.
Q&A:
Q: The spear seems dangerously close to Malgrin's ass... Will he be careful not to retreat too quickly?
A from Talothral: Luckily for him, while it looks close, it's off to side and about 50 cm behind. ^^
I had to check it twice when I saw it.

You've seen this environment before. I was in one of those concept renders I did a while back. A long while back. Now, it has entered the production stage. And yes, this is intentional for the first render of the series, you might barely see something in the distance.
Monday... Progress from 18.12.2023:
Right I'm waiting the 0.4.0 script being proofread, timezones are pain in the ass regarding that. Assuming disaster hasn't striken. But regardless, it shall be out this week. And I have set date for that.

So update 0.5.0 is being rendered, yay? Well, shouldn't be too surprising since I said I was going to do that. But it's bit pose intensive at the start so not exactly where I would want to be, but still. It is progressing in the right direction so I can't complain too much.
As for writing, I'll start writing update 9 on Wednesday most likely. Weekend plans got slightly altered for that, it's mostly done I just need to go through it to see there isn't too many holes in it.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1702927405774.png
Did a doozy .. sorry to have spilled the really avangarde dreams our mage has been having as of late, spurning him to take up pipe smoking some very dubious herbs concoctions that should destabilize his netabolism just enough so the pains of doing magik will leave him some time alone.
Wrong thread?
Honest mistake. Here be my sincerest appology! Magik in the air and all ...

Just curious... Why do folks even do that?

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
[QUOTE="Slick Bean, post: 12474559, member: 6488263"By day ... two nice enough looking girls players may want to hang out with.

By sun down tho ...
Game be dipping in many contradictions and so much internal struggle for MC to go through.
Wrong thread?
[/QUOTE]
It's Canto, who the hell knows :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Talothral Well... I just finished playing the game and as expected I'm not disappointed at all!! I loved Sorcerer (Not so much Sentinel, although only because of the ugly ass Aliens... The story was solid) And this game looks as good or better than those two (three). What can I say? Just a small sample of this new work and it is already among my Top 5. Congratulations!

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Just curious... Why do folks even do that?
Various reasons. Shitposting without consequences, smurfing, having a look at who's on without showing up yourself, etc.
I've mostly seen it done in MMOs where you run mules to farm loot for your main. IDK that there are GOOD reasons - on this site anyway, but reasons exist.

Last edited:

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I suspected it was him from the pictures And then there is the name of the dev (Talothral) Download now
I know I'll like the game

Reactions: Talothral

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Various reasons. Shitposting without consequences, smurfing, having a look at who's on without showing up yourself, etc.
I've mostly seen it done in MMOs where you run mules to farm loot for your main. IDK that there are GOOD reasons - on this site anyway, but reasons exist.
I think Canto had too many thoughts he wanted to type out so he made a second account :)
Yeah... Thanks for the replies. Seems like a lot of trouble for minimal drama? I dunno. People... different strokes and all that. Thanks again.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes