4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I always really like the basic premise for games from this dev, but after a while the characters start to feel robotic and the writing gets stale. Otherwise I think they're well made games. Its great to see people improve, so I'm hopeful for this one (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I always really like the basic premise for games from this dev, but after a while the characters start to feel robotic and the writing gets stale. Otherwise I think they're well made games. Its great to see people improve, so I'm hopeful for this one (y)
Hard to improve on perfection.......

Reactions: TheFurs and tsap

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Dev has full blocknotes written of the story ... so things should go smoother, but it all gets very elusive when it starts to turn into a script for dialogues that might not translate same emotion, same description as pages upon pages of story telling, while on top of that, dev is already struggling with limiting assets which hinder his ability to show and tell even more of this great stories.
after a while the characters start to feel robotic and the writing gets stale.
We all might know how G0T ended after it was left in the hands of the script writers who had the dialogues, but those dialogues had no more setting from the larger story R.R. had made quite intricately descriptive and immersively grand in his books as they moved away from the source material and delved into purely show and tell fast forvard convos.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Changelog?
It's odd if this hadn't been posted in this thread before (since it was - membership not required to read it), and I can't be bothered to go back in the thread to check... But anyway, here's the changelog for v0.3.0:

Changelog: ToaM 0.3.0
  • 339 renders
  • 1 hidden image. A bit hard to see in the darkness, but that is intentional, and no, it's not the stag...
  • Codex updated (added a character, global unlock for Ella if you've seen the scene)
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, and Bread, ThronIowa, DavidCF, Jaike, distractedFreek, betatester)
(Quick post-edit: I've also self-reported my own post so the text can be added to the OP for later/quicker reference.)

Reactions: wiwem71072

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Reactions: wiwem71072

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Ok, as a guy that doesn't like non three hole interactions, I can tolerate a handjob under certain circumstances.
That last scene with Shani was freaking great. Possibly one of the most actually erotic scenes you have ever made IMO. To be frank, I LOVE your stories but they are a bit lacking in eroticism. You seem to be definitely improving in that aspect judging from this release. Shani, red head freckles and small/medium perky breasts, committed and in active pursuit, Hot!

One thing I would say would be to not repeat similar sentences during sex scenes and do more non verbal noises in between verbal sentences. When girls get rammed they can often not form coherent words, there is a lot of moaning and grunting, same goes for guys. I know you said you don't like that, but a little uh uh, oh yeah can go a long way.

Anyway great job! When are you going to put TR1/TR2/Sorcerer on steam so I can buy them?

Oh and also, you are one of the very few devs who actually make an MC I am happy to play as in all your VN's! Keep that shit up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Talothral and D Dog

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I get the impression that she will be our wingwoman/lover :)
Don't judge me, but are we going to get to mess around with that fairy?
No reason not to ... She is bantering him a helluva lot and if sorcerer did it, a modern man with modern sensitivities,
no reason this MC who is willingly ”pretty boy” sex baiting the library ghost hottie just to pass the exam he did not study for would not stoop way lower than even we could ever think him able or willing ... total bottom scraper our MC.

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So with Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 finished, guess this is the one that is being worked on now, huh? Wonder why I hadn't seen it on the new posts until this update before. :unsure: Never the less, saw it this time, and caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously, did enjoy this, looks like another winner thus far. Thank you so very much for this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Talothral

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
14 hours ago release: Tribulations of a Mage 0.4.0 for all
Tested and played through it a few times,
and all the saves worked.
But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Got to love ren'py... You are on Discord I assume? There is a file in the bug reports that fixes it. Just needs to be deleted when next release comes.
Yeah, forgot to check there first, sorry :)

Happens when Dharu speaks as well.

And no, I won't remember to delete it until AFTER something gets messed up but that's a problem for next year ;)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes