4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Yup. That's the one. And some reason it magically got fixed the other person who reported it when was extracted to the /game folder, (it needs to be deleted when the next version arrives), simply because apparently ren'py can't read it's own files at times. It's the same file that is in the game, which is why it is random to who it happens.
America - You Can Do Magic (Official Music Video)

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Thanks, and I download the update only zip file if that helps.
It shouldn't matter. But I know from experience what happened with TRS2 that... weird shit is going to happen for no good reason. I was able to mostly to "fix" the issue with the x not defined (and refining fix to it even more once I get it assembled so it doesn't explode...) so it had to develop a new error to plague me >.>

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Haast

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
It shouldn't matter. But I know from experience what happened with TRS2 that... weird shit is going to happen for no good reason. I was able to mostly to "fix" the issue with the x not defined (and refining fix to it even more once I get it assembled so it doesn't explode...) so it had to develop a new error to plague me >.>
Well thanks for getting back to me so fast, and have a Happy New Year!

• Red Heart

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I liked terminus reach 1+2,also sorcerer...
but with this game you finally did it...

and i'm NOT into kitzune at all...
kurama/nine tails pfffff ;)

Reactions: LordWanze

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I hope a fix gets released because I really wanna play this game till the end and I don't wanna have to go in and change stuff to make it work as intended

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I also got an error relating to gui/hidden/orbidle80p.png at the same point, the patch from the previous customscreens zip didn't change the error at all.

In my case Version 0.3.0 with the upgrade to 0.4.0 files, just in case its an Upgrade issue.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Hah! Saw the title and rating, thought "this might be interesting" and went to check out screenshots. After looking them through, my first thought was "this kinda reminds me of Sorcerer". That's when i thought to check who the dev is and it all made sense :ROFLMAO: Gonna check it out later! I've replayed Sorcerer so many times by now and made half playthroughs on many TR1&2 updates, it'll be fun with something new from Talothral :D

Samurai80

May 15, 2018
Tested it myself and the error happens when you use update patch from 0.3.0 version. works fine if you download the non update version

Reactions: D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
got different error on morning after ritual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: fix from the link above doesn't help
I also got an error relating to gui/hidden/orbidle80p.png at the same point, the patch from the previous customscreens zip didn't change the error at all.

In my case Version 0.3.0 with the upgrade to 0.4.0 files, just in case its an Upgrade issue.
Yeah no, that wouldn't help... See after the next quote.
I hope a fix gets released because I really wanna play this game till the end and I don't wanna have to go in and change stuff to make it work as intended
Yeah I need the error messages, without them I'm just guessing. Although, if it is the same missing image as above:
download that and extract it to the /game folder, let it overwrite the old gui.rpy. Simply forgot to add that to the zip.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Happy new year of 2024 filled with countless adventures on and off the screen in this multiverse of mystic arts and the tell tale of another well rounded wizardling MC on course to conquer damsels in and outta distress while getting coin or recognition or artefacts in return, from his wondering paths.
Yeah no, that wouldn't help... See after the next quote.

Reactions: QaliberDK

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
blind as bat and bad memory too. not a good combination. :p

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just been distracted and ran out of sticky notes >.> I fixed them two weeks ago give or take but got distracted and forgot about them. Eh, they are in place now. Just need to download the full game to get them. Or I might put the rpa up for those who want it when I do the 0.5.0 build.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: cxx and Slick Bean

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1704120190405.png
The first half of the 0.5.0 is a bit annoying to show, one of the reasons outside of spoilers will come clear once you see it. But with this, we are back at some sort of camp. Most of the main LI's will be introduced in rather quick pace. Partially because I want to build things around them, and partially it allows them to grow. But overall I've been happy of the pace of things. Still a bit weirded that one update can consist a multiple days in a sense due travelling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway. Just giving heads up on how things are going.

Reactions: Horny Toad
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes